TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki?   Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 am

A mysterious apparition in their driveway has a Hawera couple perplexed.

Donna and Ross Sowerby had set up a security camera after a bike went missing from their property recently. But instead of catching the possible culprits, the sceptics believe they've captured something much more obscure.

When Ross returned from work on Wednesday evening, the couple sat down to watch the 40-minute video and were more than surprised by what they saw about 25 seconds in.

"I said 'did you see that?' because I wasn't sure if it was just me," said Ross.

"I was sort of expecting to see nothing."

An orange coloured blurry ball came into view and made its way across the screen and was out of sight 30 seconds later.

"You're going to think we're crazy but I think it's a cat," said Donna.

"You can see its legs."

A ginger moggy that belonged to a neighbour was hit by a car a few months ago.

"It used to walk around out there like that."

Spookily, 18 minutes further into the footage, a real ginger cat wanders through.

"There are always cats around here and I've got two of my own," Donna said.

A video expert looked at the clip of the supposed divine feline for the Taranaki Daily News and said it didn't look the real deal.

"It's so easy to make. I made a similar one to this a while ago ... it looks kind of the same."

He said he didn't think it was a bug crawling across the window and someone wouldn't have to be technologically savvy to make the clip.

"I'm not completely convinced."

But the couple, who don't even have an internet connection, are adamant they haven't edited the footage.

"I wouldn't even know how to," Donna said.

"I'm happy for someone to come and take my computer away if they want to have a look."

They don't believe their teenage son was playing a trick on them either.

"He wasn't even here when we first looked at it," said Donna.

"It's not a joke."

Besides, the couple, who said they don't even believe in ghosts, would much rather there was a logical explanation.

"If that didn't look like an animal, I wouldn't still be here."
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7577504
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki?   Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 pm

You know one thing I wonder about these sorts of cases is how some of these experts can compare it to a "real deal" when there's no concrete proof to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki?   Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm

When I had already moved away from my parents a couple years ago, my mother saw a cat sitting at the foot of the stairs that looked like a smaller version of my Storm (she was still alive then). The cat moved towards the door like it was wanting to go out, so my mother started to open the front door, but when she turned back to look at the cat again, the cat faded in the air (like the way you see on tv when a figure that looks like a solid human vanishes).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki?   Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1