TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

13 year old boy attacked by ghost

Go down 
+2
Vampira132
Alenuska
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7557809
Registration date : 2008-07-25

13 year old boy attacked by ghost Empty
PostSubject: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 am

I read this story recently and had thought to post it.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/Boy-13-39beaten-up-by.5446561.jp
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : 13 year old boy attacked by ghost Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7654458
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 pm

The priest didnt do much then did he?!

Surprised he didnt try an exorcisim or get a paranormal expert in to try and figure out how to let the ghost pass out of this world and into the next.

Sounds like they are not wanted...
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : 13 year old boy attacked by ghost 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7625127
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 pm

I'd love to see how this turns out. Good thing ghosts don't have regular fingers like we do or he could have come up with more than a "thumb print?" brusie.

I think I would have been so angry that it had touched my boy I would have stormed up thoses stairs and put the ((WHOOP'PA!))
on it! hat

Yep, that priest's a little late there coming the next afternoon. Wonder why he didn't go straight away or sooner then he did?

In the picture there looks like a little figure on the left side of his face pointing at his nose. I wonder if he's fibbing, I'm not saying he is I believe theses things happen. Smoke detectors beep when the battery gets low. There's more of'a sadness in his eyes than just being beaten up by a ghost.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : 13 year old boy attacked by ghost Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7662190

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm

ok, I'll say it, I doubt theres anything there. A random firealarm kept going off, they might have needed to change the battery or just disconnect it altogether but either way I doubt it was the cause of her only getting an hour sleep. They had the whole family camped out in the one bedroom, that alone could cause lack of sleep.

Not only that but how do we know that bruise is even from a ghost, they dont go into much detail about anything other than they came home and heard some noise so they went running to a priest... Yeah Rolling Eyes I'm sure thats what anyone would do if they heard noises and walking around in their place when they got home instead of calling the cops just in case someone had broken in. The kids 13 and a boy, they bruise a lot, at least my friends and I did and the bruise might not even show for a day. Kids run into stuff, rough house it doesn't mean that the bruise had anything to do with anything other than something totaly normal...

Now to get on the real sinister side, what if he is being smacked around but its not by any ghost and their just telling him to make up some ghost story?

I'll give the priest some slack, not much he could do really. They arent spirit exorsizing rambo's that just rush in and start blasting away, it looks like he did the right thing. He went to the place and did some prayers, obviously he got no reaction which means he couldn't go farther because for a priest if prayers dont stir somethin up that shoulndt be there then its probably not there...

Also the landlord said this was the first time its happened which means there were other tennents living there, it would be interesting to find them for interview...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : 13 year old boy attacked by ghost 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7625127
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:52 pm

endless dark wrote:
They arent spirit exorsizing rambo's that just rush in and start blasting away,

omg Well they ought'a be!!! I wanna go there and take some ghost buster equipment and see if IT picks anything UP!

*Unless he had dying people to comfort.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : 13 year old boy attacked by ghost 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7658870

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Without wishing to be cynical, I think that the parents wanted to be rehoused. I've been searching like mad for a case from the 1960s in the UK when a family made out that they had a poltergeist tormenting their teenage son when it was the father just providing a little "colour" for the newspapers
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : 13 year old boy attacked by ghost Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7327688
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Probably did. I think this story is just a bunch of bull crap...They're just wanting media attention and a new house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 year old boy attacked by ghost   13 year old boy attacked by ghost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13 year old boy attacked by ghost
Page 1 of 1