TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Busting out the ghost theories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Busting out the ghost theories Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Busting out the ghost theories Empty
PostSubject: Busting out the ghost theories   Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Quote :
An Invercargill man has taken a photograph that could be proof of the afterlife, or it could be a cloud – who knows?

Andrew Watters travelled to St Bathans, near Alexandra, with his partner Kim Ward during the weekend in search of the spirits that reputedly haunt its buildings.

"I'd always been nagging my Kim to go and have a look at the Vulcan Hotel and its supposed ghost, hoping we would find something."

That search turned up short.

"I had a beer at the pub and got goosebumps but I think it was just the excitement."

The pair took plenty of photos and didn't think they had anything until a friend spotted a shape with an uncanny resemblance to a woman in the window at the post office, he said.

"It's freaked me out a bit. The shape is very close to a human figure."

The photograph did not make him any more or less sceptical about the existence of ghosts but it was bizarre, Mr Watters said.

Vulcan Hotel leasee Jude Cavanagh said it was the first she had heard of a ghost sighting at the post office.

"It's a very spirited town, so who knows?"

The post office, which was managed by the Department of Conservation since the 1950s, had been vacant for about a year, at least in the bodily sense, she said.

"It all adds to the legend of the place."

The department's Alexandra community relations programme manager Amanda Ware said she had no knowledge of any phantom presence at the post office.

The building, opened in 1909, was a category two historic place and had been vacant for about a year, she said.

The interior largely remained unchanged from its days as a working port office and the second floor, where the mysterious shape was seen, was the postmaster's living quarters, Ms Ware said.

"Maybe it was him coming back for a visit."

She would tread carefully the next time she stopped by, she said.

link

Check out the link for photo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : Busting out the ghost theories Evil10
More Numbers : 7317608
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Busting out the ghost theories   Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm

While I believe in ghosts, I am also a die-hard skeptic (which makes me most effective at debunking the fakes) and in my opinion, this is simply clever photography.

Of the real sightings of ghosts by accredited paranormal experts (such as Ed & Lorraine Warren) ghosts don't appear as mist...they appear as flesh and blood.

Cool picture, but my vote is it's a fake.
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : Busting out the ghost theories Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7023382
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Busting out the ghost theories   Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm

That picture looks blatantly fake to me and, of course, I also believe in ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Busting out the ghost theories Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Busting out the ghost theories   Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 pm

I think it's either a fake or optical illusion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Busting out the ghost theories 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Busting out the ghost theories   Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:55 pm

looks like dirt to me. A lot of people imprint familiar images on to random things like...wood grain patterns.

if its not that then its a fake

and I dont believe in ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busting out the ghost theories   Busting out the ghost theories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busting out the ghost theories
Page 1 of 1