TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7585382
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction Empty
PostSubject: Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction   Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Not really sure how I feel about this some part of me thinks its an interesting idea gone wrong however the other part of me thinks what were they thinking???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5842324/Children-traumatised-by-War-of-Worlds-abduction-of-teacher.html
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7652700
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction   Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:48 pm

That's pitiful. These aren't Pugsley and Wednesday children here. They should have known that some would be too young for this kind of production. They should have maybe just had a puppet or marionette show for the younger grades.

It is a very creative idea, only just more suited towards children old enough to distinguish real from fantasy. I don't know if they had prepaired the classes by making an annoucement that this was only going to be a play and not real if that would have helped. I can't imagine that the costumes would have been of so high quality that the teachers of the younger students wouldn't have known it wasn't real.

Had I been one of the lower grades teachers I would have then and there told them that this was just make believe and no one was being taken nor harmed. So I think the teachers had a great deal of influence as to how this played out. And having done it this way, not telling anyone they ruined a grand opportunity to have a week long of events leading up to it! All the cool things they could have done with this! Even including the lunches!

Beam into the future!
Back to top Go down

Children Traumatised by"war of the worlds" teacher abduction
Page 1 of 1