TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear Empty
PostSubject: Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear   Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 am

Choosing outfits for work, nights out, dinner parties, holidays, gym and other activities means the average female will spend 287 days rifling through their wardrobe.

The biggest chunk of that time is used up picking a killer ensemble for Friday or Saturday nights out or selecting the right clothes for a holiday.

Experts found on average women spend 16 minutes every weekday morning deciding what to wear and around 14 minutes on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

A spokesman for clothes giant Matalan, which compiled the results after polling 2,491 women, said: "What you wear has a direct impact on how you feel about yourself and it is important a woman feels exceptional in her outfit.

"Whatever the occasion your clothes portray an image and we understand this is fundamentally important to women."

The study - which was based on an adult lifetime from the age of 16 to 60 - found most women will spend around 20 minutes deciding what to wear before hitting the town on a weekend night.

Week nights out can take up to 20 minutes a time too.

Deciding on what clothes to take on holiday uses up to 52 minutes each time.

While on holiday, ten minutes a morning will be taken up trying to find an acceptable outfit with another ten minutes spent picking evening clothes.

On top of that dinner parties, Christmas parties and black tie events - at around 36 minutes a time six times a year - adds up to three and a half days.

The study also found on average women will try on two outfits each morning before coming to a final decision. And one in two women spend 15 minutes the night before work working out what to wear.

Right,clearly they have never met me.I know I spend alot longer than that deciding exactly what to wear.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear   Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 am

^^ I know; then there's choosing makeup to go with an outfit! That's a big chunk of time.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear   Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 am

Oy, ain't that the ugly truth! I try to buy/wear only dresses to avoid the hassle and save time. No having to go crazy trying to match stuff. Yes, even when you wear mostly black you still need to match your outfits accordingly. grin
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear   Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:04 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ I know; then there's choosing makeup to go with an outfit! That's a big chunk of time.
For me it's deciding what jewelry to match my top (even though my tops are black tongue )
Then I pick the make-up that suits the jewelry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7584010
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear   Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 pm

LAWL!!! Thats fantastic. I wonder if they take size of wardrobe into account when coming up with this number
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear   Women Spend 1 Year Deciding What To Wear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1