TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style

Go down 
+27
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
TheDarkHippie
RedAngel
PorcelainPirate
deadcoldgothgirl
Emmature
SPF
albinasamara
Succubus
shortpsycho
Dark Gentleman
lollirot
WrappedinReflection
endless dark
Maxmordon
JJ_Decay
angelofthenight
Ginger_Snaps
helen damnation
TheDepressedOne
GhostRed
ravengrim
Eyvind
Evolution666
MoonRaven
Vampira132
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7576218
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Oh, god, that'll be gorgeous! I love those!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:52 pm

^Aaaaayyyeee the awesome-ness! It burns! That sounds amazing.

http://www.necromance.com/index.php?resolution=800

They have all kinds of stuff on there that might act as some inspiration! I can't wait to see your design!

(Is there a Grey's Anatomy type book for animals...?One that perhaps Vets-in-training might study...? Just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 am

Akasha: I effing LOVE necromance!! I had totally forgotten about it until you posted the link, thank you! I was thinking of buying some of their found animal (and human!) bones and using my dremel to make beads out of 'em.

Moon: I was going to suggest the Great Wave of Kanagawa, I absolutely adore it! I like the first one with the birds, too. And of course, koi would be beautiful! I can't wait to see your designs.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 pm

That won't be for a while.
I have a pentacle one that I want to get next. Then me and my best friend are getting friendship ones.
But once i get back to work in September, it shouldn't be long before i start work on my sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm

GhostRed wrote:
Akasha: I effing LOVE necromance!! I had totally forgotten about it until you posted the link, thank you! I was thinking of buying some of their found animal (and human!) bones and using my dremel to make beads out of 'em.

See? Twins again. Very Happy I bought a few things from them from the entomology section... nothing scares the boys off faster than a Goth chick wearing a Scorpion necklace. :\

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Scorp

Their spider-monkey bone necklace is SO cute...I wants.

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Monkey

But anyways, getting off topic now!

blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:22 pm

MoonRaven: The first picture you posted with the birds actually reminded me a lot of the old-school Pin~Up sort tats, with the Swallows...maybe for that reason, I love that one especially.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:53 am

I see a lot of those ones around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm

^I know, they are overdone and cliche as all get-out... but I really adore Old-School tats...Anyways, I think if done correctly, you can turn something cliche into something personal to you.

For example, I've been toying with the idea of wings on my back for years, knowing how overdone they are...I still want 'em. But what if instead of wings, I got two Swallows...shaped like wings, with THEIR outer wing spread, to make MY feathers? That would be wicked. Especially if I did the Swallows in purple and black tones, instead of conventional blue.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 pm

^^ Akasha where did you see that monkey bone necklace me likes!! grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Necromance, hon! They have loads and loads of amazing creepy and unconventional jewelry...

https://id261.securedata.net/necromance/catalogue.php?category=jewelery
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
^I know, they are overdone and cliche as all get-out... but I really adore Old-School tats...Anyways, I think if done correctly, you can turn something cliche into something personal to you.

For example, I've been toying with the idea of wings on my back for years, knowing how overdone they are...I still want 'em. But what if instead of wings, I got two Swallows...shaped like wings, with THEIR outer wing spread, to make MY feathers? That would be wicked. Especially if I did the Swallows in purple and black tones, instead of conventional blue.

That sounds very cool.
I would love to see how it would look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:37 pm

^Me too! Very Happy I'm just playing with ideas and thinking out loud... I'm still a long ways off from getting any real work done, obviously.

And I've already decided what my first tat will be... and really, no amount of hearing "That's so tacky" or "You'll regret that when you're older" will talk me out of it. It just seems like ME. I want two little vamp bites, either on the nape (not side!) of my neck, or on my wrist (probably the neck, so I can cover it with my hair for work, et cetera). I've wanted to do that ever since I was a wee little Vamplet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:34 am

I like the wrist too. Reminds me of when a person drinks the blood of a vampire after they get bit so they can turn into one....well you know how it is.

This is what I want my next one to be. But with cherry blossoms interwoven between the pentacle. https://2img.net/h/i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/pentagram1.gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:22 am

Cherry blossoms would be gorgeous! I especially like designs like those, because you can keep adding on to them over time.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 pm

i hope i get it soon
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:34 pm

GhostRed wrote:
Thanks gals! I was thinking maybe dark purple roses and sand with black/grey wings.

Maybe sort of like this:
(That's supposed to be more of a plum purple)

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Untitled-2a

That is quite literally breathtaking! I love it!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:17 pm

I was pondering a tattoo situation I had.
I originally wanted that pentacle on the back of my arm.
Then I found one that I wanted to put on the front of my arm (A girl holding a guitar) but I don't want too many random things close together. So i was thinking....why not put the pentacle with cherry blossoms behind my neck. Then when i decide to get the cherry blossoms piece across my shoulders, the tattooist can connect to the piece in my neck...DUH!!
Solves my problem.
Back to top Go down
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Thank you Helen! Very Happy

MoonRaven--A very good decision about not getting random stuff just slapped on there. It is utterly trashy and unartistic when people do that. A little cohesion makes it look like you really thought about your body art and didn't spin around with a blindfold on and get what ever your finger landed on at the tat shop.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:01 pm

GhostRed wrote:
Thank you Helen! Very Happy

MoonRaven--A very good decision about not getting random stuff just slapped on there. It is utterly trashy and unartistic when people do that. A little cohesion makes it look like you really thought about your body art and didn't spin around with a blindfold on and get what ever your finger landed on at the tat shop.

I can't look at the walls cuz i always new ideas for tattoos that I want.
Back to top Go down
Evolution666
Evolution666

Number of posts : 118
: : The Dark Knight
More Numbers : 7578636

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
If you 'Um' and 'Aw' about getting a tattoo then dont bother getting one; be 100% certain that you want it. skull

mmmm, mrs touchy!!
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 pm

^^ Im not..! No point in getting one if you unsure because no doubt in the long run you'll probably hate it. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:27 am

^As proven by the horrific travesties in the mugshots posted in the Stupid people thread... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:41 am

^^^hahaha What a dork that guy is...hahaha
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 Raven

I'm going to my lovely tattoo lady Wendy on Saturday to get this one costed up and booked. I love it

I'm using it as a celebration for me finally getting over my eating disorder and I chose the raven because of the phrase "Nevermore". I want a black heart instead of the tree of life though - just personal choice!

I cant wait - I love being inked! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style   Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share Your Pieces Of Art - Tattoo Style
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next