TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Online Stores To Keep Away From..!

Go down 
+8
beautyindecay
albinasamara
BadArt23
angelofthenight
helen damnation
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
Vampira132
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Online Stores To Keep Away From..! Empty
PostSubject: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 am

Im sure we have all dealt with difficult companies and even evil people on eBay.

So why not let us all aware of companies that have bad customer service or eBay sellers who have ripped you off.

~~~~

My post in the Rant/Bitch/Moan thread said it all about Drac in a Box.

Yes they can be slow at times but when I ordered I got my items within the next few days but they were all ripped - I never expected that from them, I was shocked. I sent the items back - which they knew about. Now ive been waiting 3 weeks got my money back! I've been emailing them and ringing them but they never answer.

Im sure we have all had our lil trouble with them, but seriously DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN..! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Until I get a credit card (which seems like never Neutral ) there won't be much online shopping for me.

I hope things get sorted out for you Vamp. As a company you'd think they would go out of their way to please the customer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Since this board doesn't have any sponsors we can now let others know what companies to avoid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:01 pm

I have to agree with Vampira on this one. I had dreadful service and then was compensated by a pair of yellow false eyelashes! Eeeeeeew!

They have lovely things but to be honest avoid them! They are very difficult to contact and extremely vague when you do get to them. GO ELSEWHERE! Mad
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:09 pm

The White Peacock. They have very lovely gothic lolita clothing but they screw up your orders a lot. My friend just ordered $120 worth of clothing from there weeks ago. They screwed up the sizes and one of the dresses was dirty. She's still waiting for them to get back to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7586616
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:12 pm

Dimout. Now I know you're thinking, why would you shop there? Lol. But it does sell boots from Demonia and well-known brands. I've been in a mess with them for over 6 months now.
Back to top Go down
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7590716

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 pm

This is OT but MoonRaven, I know here in the US you can get a prepaid gift card at a drugstore like Walgreens and then use that online. At least most of them are like that, you have to read the package to be sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7572115
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:49 am

Craig Morrison, his line is discontinued but they keep the site up and unknowing people send payment to them through paypal and they dont receive the items. That happened to my husband, lost out on 100 bucks that couldve went elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 am

beautyindecay wrote:
BadArt23 wrote:
Dimout. Now I know you're thinking, why would you shop there? Lol. But it does sell boots from Demonia and well-known brands. I've been in a mess with them for over 6 months now.

If your looking for lingerie websites that sell demonia and other goth stuff I suggest funkhpair.com you just have to be sure to call them to check on their inventory because its not real time. The shoes I had ordered were on backorder but they were quick to refund my money and they let me know right away that the item was not available.

I ment funkypair.com.

and I never order off websites that do not use paypal. because paypal gets your money back , if you are not satisfied.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:59 am

albinasamara wrote:
This is OT but MoonRaven, I know here in the US you can get a prepaid gift card at a drugstore like Walgreens and then use that online. At least most of them are like that, you have to read the package to be sure.

I know that you can do that with the bookstore 'Chapers' gift card.
Never actually thought about doing it...duh
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Siddicus Rex
Siddicus Rex

Leo Rat
Number of posts : 126
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7589183
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Has anyone ever notified the BBB (Better Business Bureau) or similar organizations of any bad business?
Better Business Bureau
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Online Stores To Keep Away From..! Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:49 pm

you could also try rip off report.com

http://www.ripoffreport.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm

On ripoffreport you can read the complaints of people, whereas on BBB you only get a generalized view of the complaints.
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Dementia Clothing!!!

Sub par customer service, had the gall to say that I was demanding and impatient,

Made a mulitple payment on accident through ebay.

Contacted her to let her know, She made a refund with insufficent funds!!!!!

Contacted her multiple times inquiring about the status, She wrote to me today after I informed her that I would file a chargeback. She said she was to busy to write back, I had given her five days to write back to all my previous sent emails.

I was courteous and polite, I wrote her courteous but firm. I told her that I was dissapointed with her customer service and she had the gall to write me a sassy email back.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
More Numbers : 7526902
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:02 pm

http://heavyred.com/

I've never ordered from them online, but did buy a cincher from them at a local shop a while back. The quality of it was terrible! After a few wearings not only was the boning coming out, but the fabric itself was ripping in several places!

Heavy Red is good to keep away from... it is better to save up your money to buy from other brands that actually last.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:17 pm

People have mixed reviews of Heavy Red.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7592883

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Haven't heard great things about Drac in the Box.

Heavy Red swings either way from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm

beautyindecay wrote:
beautyindecay wrote:
BadArt23 wrote:

If your looking for lingerie websites that sell demonia and other goth stuff I suggest funkhpair.com you just have to be sure to call them to check on their inventory because its not real time. The shoes I had ordered were on backorder but they were quick to refund my money and they let me know right away that the item was not available.

I ment funkypair.com.

and I never order off websites that do not use paypal. because paypal gets your money back , if you are not satisfied.

Well, I had ordered with a money order because it was before I had my bank card. I've complained to them and asked for my money back, and they told me they'd send me a check a few months ago but never did.
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm

endless dark wrote:

Wow, I wish I'd known about this site before. I realize now that Dimout has a horrible rep. It all makes sense too, someone was saying how they think it's run out of a person's home because of the way their ANSWERING MACHINE answers the phone, and not a representative. *sigh*
I guess I'll have to contribute, now.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:07 pm

BadArt23 wrote:
endless dark wrote:

Wow, I wish I'd known about this site before. I realize now that Dimout has a horrible rep. It all makes sense too, someone was saying how they think it's run out of a person's home because of the way their ANSWERING MACHINE answers the phone, and not a representative. *sigh*
I guess I'll have to contribute, now.

At least it is only 1 page long. HughesNet has at least 5 pages.
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:05 am

I have yet to recieve my refund that im entitled to from dementia clothing,
I have filed a dispute with paypal now, If she does not respond within a few days I will escalate the claim, or file a chargeback.
She gave me some run around excuse about her paypal account being set to automatic bill pay, thats not my problem lady, you owe me my money.

Basically she ran with my money and sent me a shitty top I couldve made myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:07 am

^I'm sorry you are having such problems with them... I've never heard anything but praise about them and the quality of their products... sad or frown
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:17 am

Eh... She has a handful of negative feedback, she got one today from another user.

I shouldve paid closer attention to the negative feedback.
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:02 pm

So I filed a claim with paypal, The seller did not want to work with me at all, Its a pain to go through all the process just for a friggin refund.

Seller has not responded to paypal either with the escalated claim.

So I win by default on the 13th if she continues not to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 am

beautyindecay wrote:
Dementia Clothing!!!

Sub par customer service, had the gall to say that I was demanding and impatient,

Made a mulitple payment on accident through ebay.

Contacted her to let her know, She made a refund with insufficent funds!!!!!

Contacted her multiple times inquiring about the status, She wrote to me today after I informed her that I would file a chargeback. She said she was to busy to write back, I had given her five days to write back to all my previous sent emails.

I was courteous and polite, I wrote her courteous but firm. I told her that I was dissapointed with her customer service and she had the gall to write me a sassy email back.

She's been quite polite to me, in fact she's been working daily with me on a custom set of goggles. She's also let me know when things were in the mail and sent proof. She may have been cautious this time around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Stores To Keep Away From..!   Online Stores To Keep Away From..! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Stores To Keep Away From..!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next