TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Manic Panic In Stores...

Go down 
+3
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
SweetVervain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : Manic Panic In Stores... Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7019443
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Manic Panic In Stores... Empty
PostSubject: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

InStyle Studio Signs Licensing Deal With Manic Panic To Develop A New Cosmetics Collection

SEATTLE -- Under an exclusive worldwide license from Manic Panic and Tish & Snooky N.Y.C. Inc, InStyle Studio Corporation will launch the Manic Panic Cosmetics collection,
debuting at mass market stores in the second half of 2010, in time for the eminent holiday season.

"Manic Panic Cosmetics will stay true to the alternative, edgy heritage created by the original punk-rock sisters Tish and Snooky," says Alexander Lebedev,
founder of InStyle Studio Corporation. Former members of the renowned new-wave punk band Blondie, Tish and Snooky first rocked the beauty industry
when they launched their successful line of extreme hair colors in every shade of the rainbow. "This new cosmetics collection will focus on intense colors and products
to get the alternative look that continues to grow in popularity among teens and young adults. In expressing their own personal styles, they can experiment with dark, goth, rock or underground flair," explains Lebedev. "We are thrilled to be working with the talented group at InStyle Studio. They totally 'get' who we are, from our rock & roll aesthetic to our policy of no animal testing or ingredients.

We don't just sell it, we live it!" said Tish & Snooky.

Manic Panic Cosmetics will launch with a limited-edition Creature of the Night collection that capitalizes on the growing niche of non-traditional, non-conservative looks that currently isn’t being filled. It is a perfect fit for a brand as bold and creative as Manic Panic. The line offers different palettes that help create specific looks. Each palette includes step-by-step instruction cards created by Tish and Snooky. There is also a good mix of single items including vivaciously described, including crème eye liners in Raven and Fallen Angel, lipstick in Postmortem and Vampire's Kiss, pressed and crème powder in Virgin and Goth White, nail polish in Immortal and Heavy Metal. Also in line with Manic Panic's hair color heritage, there will be a collection of intense temporary color
hair sprays and stencils to allow for creative works of self expression. Items from the collection are available individually and in sets, packaged in stylish kits, with suggested retail prices from $4.00 - $10.00.

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Manic Panic In Stores... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:00 am

I'd be a little worried if Wal-Mart carried it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Manic Panic In Stores... S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:35 am

I'm excited. If anyone finds out where these locations are please let me know. I'm a big fan of their stuff, but I really don't like paying shipping and handling fees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Manic Panic In Stores... Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Ya know, I think it's pretty cool that they're trying to branch out to a larger audience. I just hope their products aren't "watered down" to make them more palatable to the masses.
Back to top Go down
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : Manic Panic In Stores... Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7019443
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

^Agreed. That would be tragic...
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : Manic Panic In Stores... Evil10
More Numbers : 7313669
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ya know, I think it's pretty cool that they're trying to branch out to a larger audience. I just hope their products aren't "watered down" to make them more palatable to the masses.

Thank you!

My thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : Manic Panic In Stores... 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7573486
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Didn't they used to have cosmetics in stores before? I remember seeing Manic Panic eyeshadow or eyeliner I think at Hot Topic. maybe I'm confusing it with something else. DCGG, if you live near a Sally beauty supply, I'm guessing they will carry it there since they currently carry a selection of Manic Panic hair dye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:43 pm

They did carry it at hot topic for a while. They carry it at Spencer's still.
Back to top Go down
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : Manic Panic In Stores... 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7577586
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:16 pm

So are they coming up with a new line to be carried in places like Target, etc and still keeping their existing makeup line? Are they getting rid of their existing makeup line? Are they just selling their existing makeup line in places like Target, etc?

Help, I'm confused, lol

Edit: I read the article again and it looks like it might be a mix of old and new.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manic Panic In Stores...   Manic Panic In Stores... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manic Panic In Stores...
Page 1 of 1