TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township

Go down 
+5
cynfullov
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township Evil10
More Numbers : 7682004
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township Empty
PostSubject: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Dracula got married Saturday evening.

Jack Holsinger, 61, of Lorain, married his vampiress, Connie Spitznagel, 44, also of Lorain, in a Halloween-themed wedding at the Rockin’-R-Ranch.

It was Spitznagel’s first wedding and Holsinger’s second marriage. His son, also named Jack Holsinger, was the best man, dressed as Jack Sparrow.

The idea was the brainchild of ranch manager Derek Vitas. Spitznagel loved the idea.

“It’s mysterious,” she said. “It’s different. It’s spooky. Halloween gives people a chance to be something different.”

Different, in this instance, meant a lot of fun for the 60 or so friends, family and miscellaneous Ranch guests who watched the wedding unfold.

Holsinger arrived at the “altar” in a coffin via a hearse. His coffin was carried by six costumed pallbearers to the altar, where Spitznagel, dressed as a lady vampire, met him in front of a minister dressed as Jason from the “Friday the 13th” horror movies.

Spitznagel’s maid-of-honor, her 37-year-old sister, Kim Spitznagel, was dressed as the Bride of Frankstein and said she loved the idea of a Halloween wedding.

“I thought it was kind of crazy, but neat,” she said.

The blood-sucking couple met while camping at the American Wilderness Campground, which is owned by the same people who own the ranch. Guests there for the ranch’s haunted house and haunted hay rides were invited to watch the wedding.

Holsinger said the Halloween wedding was fine with him if it made his bride happy.

“This is her first wedding,” he said. “She had a common-law marriage the first time around, so she never really got a wedding. It’s what she wanted and it’s about her. It’s her time. Whatever she wanted.”

Minister Greg Kopp got into the spirit of things as well. The couple vowed to love each other, haunt with each other and howl at the moon together till the end of time.

They promised to forsake all other ghouls and goblins and grow in love and “other body parts” until - you guessed - death parts them.

Instead of a first kiss, Holsinger was ordered to bite his new bride on the neck.

The first introduction of Mr. and Mrs. Jack Holsinger was met with enthusiastic applause and cheers from the crowd.

After the wedding, they went through the haunted house together before heading to the campground where they had a reception.

“I think it’s great,” said friend Renate Maynard. “I think it’s fantastic.”

Aww, click the link for a picture of the undead couple.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township Bjevig
More Numbers : 7579650
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

Awesome. That's the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 am

That is such a good story. You don't hear too many stories like that but when you do... They are like a diamond in the ruff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7018130
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:24 am

Wow...That is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7639570
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:03 pm

sosad ~@ Grips ya right heart here!
And I suppose by the neck too for the Bride at least!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7673313

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 pm

That's cute! Looked as if they had a lot of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Aw! The vows remind me of a handfasting I attended years ago.

I'm very happy for them. Bah, I'm a fool for love! heart
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7342131
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

That is such a cute wedding idea!! That would have been a great wedding to attend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Congrats to them.
Too bad the wedding I'm going to isn't like that. It would have been cool to wear a costume.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township   Vampires’ tie the knot in Columbia Township I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1