TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house Evil10
More Numbers : 7688569
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house Empty
PostSubject: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 am

Prague, Nov 2 (CTK) - The inhabitants of a family house in Strasice, west Bohemia, have been for weeks disturbed by paranormal events, such as frequent small fires and cracked window panes, that experts have not been able to explain so far, the daily Lidove noviny (LN) reports Monday.

Experts in psychotronics call such unexplainable occurrences "poltergeist," a ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects in a particular location.

The Mracek family, living in the house, say they have to extinguish several small fires, up to 60 a day, of plastic bags, pictures as well as sockets though they have been disconnected from electricity supply. Moreover, window panes, electric bulbs and thermometers are cracking in the house and once water in the aquarium started boiling all of a sudden, LN writes.

The family cannot sleep calmly in the night over the mysterious phenomena.

"We are only waiting where it will start burning again. Our son has moved to his grandma, but we must stay here to be able to extinguish fires. It is our house, we built it ourselves and everything was all right for ten years. We cannot let it burn down," Hana Mrackova told the daily.

A geophysicist took measurements in the house and its surroundings on Sunday with the aim to detect some types of radiation that might provoke the paranormal events. However, he did not reveal their cause, LN writes.

The CEZ power supplier has also tried to solve the problem but its inspectors have not found anything abnormal in the house.

Now the Czech Telecommunication Office is to measure "high-frequency waves" in the building, the paper adds.

Strasice Mayor Jiri Hahner is concerned about the paranormal phenomena in the house, LN says.

"We do not want to fall for occultism. We will try to explain it in a scientific way. However it is hard as these phenomena are really unexplainable," Hahner told the paper.

He said the family suffers psychologically. If the situation does not improve within three week, the municipality will offer them another housing since it is dangerous to live in the house, he added.

"Its demolition is naturally a radical solution, but it is still their house, they do not want to give it up," Hahner told LN.

wtf Strange.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7681183
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:18 pm

I would leave nd hope that it doesn't follow me seeker
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 pm

....Isn't it usually believed that most poltergeist phenomena is the cause of those living in it? Maybe they hit a bit of a rough spot that sparked the initial phenomena and now it's a bit of a endless cycle, they're own acts are feeding their agitation and causing more phenomena? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7571414
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 pm

I am not convinced of this so called paranormal activity.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house Bjevig
More Numbers : 7586215
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Well, if all else fails, they could still contact a parapsychologist who has some amount of specialty in electric and gas fields, but it does make me wonder if their house is on a fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7571414
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Well, if all else fails, they could still contact a parapsychologist who has some amount of specialty in electric and gas fields, but it does make me wonder if their house is on a fault.

^^parapsychology is a fuzzy science.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house Bjevig
More Numbers : 7586215
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 am

It's hardly a science (or not one at all), but it can bring up some results that can be examined from a scientific view point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house   Experts cannot explain paranormal events in Czech house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1