TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!

Go down 
+21
Lolita Rose
RedAngel
Seduction of Madness
deadcoldgothgirl
GhostRed
ravengrim
JJ_Decay
Synth
DarkDreamer
Spooky
*Morbid Doll*
Evolution666
Nightmistress
Dark Gentleman
angelofthenight
Morwenna
helen damnation
Alenuska
BadArt23
MoonRaven
Vampira132
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7562980
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm

My mate finally got confirmation for VNV Nation for his club next month. Woo!
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Surprised my boyfriend by going to see one of his fave bands... Sonata Arctica for when we go away to London in December, it was so awesome to see the smile on his face. I love making people happy.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Whoop!! Im off to see Dio in November.

TOTAL LEGEND!!!!

devildance headbang guitar hail

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Dio
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

TOTAL LEGEND!!!!

You're going to have to tell us all about it Vampira.
And hey you might accually be lucky enough to take some pictures when you see him.That's the one thing I regret I didn't get to do when I saw Danzig.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Seriously debating just maxing my credit card and seeing Alice Cooper in Sheffield. My best girl's big sister lives there so I could always get a free crash for the night

http://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/events/alice_cooper
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm

^^ Just GO! Alice puts on a right show!
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7563100

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 am

is ANYONE going to see Emilie Autumn in DC at 9:30 club on 11/30?? I'm dying to go, but none of my friends like her so I'm trying to find someone to go with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7562980

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Off to see VNV Nation tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 pm

i am debating if I want to bother to see AFI. I am not a fan of their new work, but their older stuff is some of my favorite music
Back to top Go down
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7580157
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:32 pm

chelseagirl wrote:
is ANYONE going to see Emilie Autumn in DC at 9:30 club on 11/30?? I'm dying to go, but none of my friends like her so I'm trying to find someone to go with. Smile

Chelsea, I had a half-inkling, but then I forgot my promise to not go 9:30 ever again unless my very, very fave bands were there. It's just such a pain for me to get there. You're in the city though, no? Hey...I always tell my friends to go alone, they might meet someone fun! : )
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:44 am

I'm going to see crackjaw and rotation on halloween.
I'm also going to see bowling for soup on the 15th of november... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 am

SPF wrote:
i am debating if I want to bother to see AFI. I am not a fan of their new work, but their older stuff is some of my favorite music

I really like AFI. I have a soft spot in my heart for Sing The Sorrow & The Art of Drowning; didn't like Decemberunderground as much.

I'd like to see them live, but I'm not sure it'd be worth wading through all the 11-year-olds. When did their music start appealing to pre-teens?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7563100

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 am

GhostRed wrote:
chelseagirl wrote:

Chelsea, I had a half-inkling, but then I forgot my promise to not go 9:30 ever again unless my very, very fave bands were there. It's just such a pain for me to get there. You're in the city though, no? Hey...I always tell my friends to go alone, they might meet someone fun! : )

lol, technically I live in PG Co. MD, my house is on the District border (Eastern Avenue), but it only takes me about 10 minutes to drive there. I'll probably just end up going alone because I really want to see her. At least my friend is a bartender there, so if she's working that night I'll get a hook-up at the bar. Smile

IF you really do want to go, I could always pick you up from a metro stop or something Wink
Back to top Go down
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7580157

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Ohh, is it cheaper to live across the border like that? I'd probably have much more culture in my life if it weren't such a pain in the arse to get into the city, haha.

chelseagirl wrote:
IF you really do want to go, I could always pick you up from a metro stop or something Wink

Aren't you a doll! (checks calendar) Of course, I will be working the next morning at 6:30 am, so, it would be best if I left you to your devices this time. Sorry! I will keep that in mind if anything else interesting arises though. : D

Take LOADS of pics!!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm

RedAngel wrote:
SPF wrote:

I really like AFI. I have a soft spot in my heart for Sing The Sorrow & The Art of Drowning; didn't like Decemberunderground as much.

I'd like to see them live, but I'm not sure it'd be worth wading through all the 11-year-olds. When did their music start appealing to pre-teens?

I love the art of drowning. And pre-teens started to like AFI with decemberunderground and Crash Love, the newest album, maybe a little bit of Sing the Sorrow.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 am

^^ I visited their site for the first time in months... something tells me I won't be wild about the new CD. :-( And all the teeny-bopper comments made me a little nauseous. Well, things change I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:23 pm

^^^yup. it makes me sad but musicians grow. I listened to parts of their new album and it very alternative rock. Nothing too different sounding from everything else.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 am

I really liked AFI's older work, but their new stuff is hit or miss with me. I think what I dislike most about AFI, is that instead of being leaders of the scene they've been a apart of for 15 years now, they seem to be following trends. When you're in your mid-thirties and in a band for half your life, you shouldn't be followers, you should be leaders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
More Numbers : 7580161

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 am

Glamboy wrote:
My mate finally got confirmation for VNV Nation for his club next month. Woo!

Were you at Slimes this Sat for them??? I thought I saw you there!!!

Oh and on topic. I MUNNA SEE RAMMSTEIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Spooky wrote:
I really liked AFI's older work, but their new stuff is hit or miss with me. I think what I dislike most about AFI, is that instead of being leaders of the scene they've been a apart of for 15 years now, they seem to be following trends. When you're in your mid-thirties and in a band for half your life, you shouldn't be followers, you should be leaders.

I agree. I would have expected them to mature into a different sound, which they did but that sound might be different than their past work but its the same as everyone elses work
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm not sure if this technically counts.... But I'm going to see Bill Engvall perform this weeked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580202

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Went to see Misfits tuesday night. They were amazing as were the two opening bands. I went with my friend and we both got slammed around by the mosh pit. I got kicked in the head a couple times from the crowd surfers who all decieded they had to come our way. Got to meet Jerry Only after the show so I couldn't of been happier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:47 pm

^^^wow thats awesome
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am

I'll be seeing the Misfits on Friday, we'll see who gets kicked in the head more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

TOTAL LEGEND!!!!

Just got word today that he had to cancel all his UK tours due to an illness, poor guy.

But the bright side is that Metallica are adding more European tours in April 2010 so HOPEFULLY (inshaallah) they will come back to the UK PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Music-
Jump to: