TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!

Go down 
+21
Lolita Rose
RedAngel
Seduction of Madness
deadcoldgothgirl
GhostRed
ravengrim
JJ_Decay
Synth
DarkDreamer
Spooky
*Morbid Doll*
Evolution666
Nightmistress
Dark Gentleman
angelofthenight
Morwenna
helen damnation
Alenuska
BadArt23
MoonRaven
Vampira132
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Going to see The Damned in Manchester on June 5th! woohoo

I dont know who the support acts are but I dont care - I only saw my guys once last year and that was a crime!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Won tickets for Anti-Flag, Cancer Bat and Aiden for two weeks from now. Made my return to America even that much better, plus I'll be there with my lovely twins gal-pals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Spooky wrote:
Won tickets for Anti-Flag, Cancer Bat and Aiden for two weeks from now. Made my return to America even that much better, plus I'll be there with my lovely twins gal-pals.

Cool! I love Cancer Bat and, as for Aiden, can you smuggle Mr Francis to me please!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

helen damnation wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Cool! I love Cancer Bat and, as for Aiden, can you smuggle Mr Francis to me please!

Hanging out with Wil got me in trouble with the girl I thought cared a bit about me. I touched on it in my Nonsense Thread, but the trivial drama that came from her about it was bizarre. Wil is a nice guy, and supposedly I am no longer a nice guy, who simply claims he loves people he doesn't and is a player. Whoot.

So I took out my frustration over these claims and slights, at the following weekend's show, E-Town Concrete. I'm a walking bruise still.
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7580065
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:23 am

Went to see Killswith Engage (love these guys!), Dark Tranquility (love 'em too!) and Devil Wears Prada (f*gs) on Valentines day. It was a f**king awesome day.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Spooky wrote:
helen damnation wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Hanging out with Wil got me in trouble with the girl I thought cared a bit about me. I touched on it in my Nonsense Thread, but the trivial drama that came from her about it was bizarre. Wil is a nice guy, and supposedly I am no longer a nice guy, who simply claims he loves people he doesn't and is a player. Whoot.

So I took out my frustration over these claims and slights, at the following weekend's show, E-Town Concrete. I'm a walking bruise still.

Aaargh! Thats crap and hurled at you by a very insecure person.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:18 am

One of my best friends John and I went to see Flogging Molly last Monday, and they were an absolute treat to see live again. The crowd was so energized and fun, I got a little banged up and had my fair share of the drink.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Spooky wrote:
One of my best friends John and I went to see Flogging Molly last Monday, and they were an absolute treat to see live again. The crowd was so energized and fun, I got a little banged up and had my fair share of the drink.

They performed at my school last friday. They said they would only perform if they could drink Guinness on stage. We have a dry campus so it was funny that there was a lot of negotiation involved.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Flogging Molly are one of my favourite bands. I'm hoping that they'll tour the North West some time this year as they are one of the bands that Himself and I both enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

I went to the Cradle Of Filth show this past Saturday, and for the first time in a long time I really didn't like the opening acts. COF has had a really good history of choosing some great up-and-coming bands to open for them, and usually those bands have gone on to really blow up or make a decent run afterward. God Forbid, Nile, VOD, Arch Enemy, Bleeding Through; all of these bands got a great boost from touring with Cradle. This past show had bands like Nachtmystium, Turisas, and Daniel Lioneye open up for the filth, and these are my thoughts:

Nachtmystium: I heard good things about these guys, but maybe it was an off night for them, because they sounded like booty.

Turisas: This Viking metal band is a hoot, simply because their fans getting red face paint all over the bathroom was a treat. They were ok live though, that's all. I'm pretty sure two of the band members were in the crowd to watch Cradle, standing with probably the best looking woman in the building.

Daniel Lioneye: HIM is garbage to begin with, so a couple of the members of HIM switching places on stage to play different instruments produces an even worse sound.

I haven't purchased a Cradle album since 2005 I believe, the latest releases haven't interested me at all, so I was happy when COF played a 6 song block of their older or better tunes. Ebony Dressed For Sunset, Cruelty Brought thee Orchids, Total f**king Darkness, Dusk and Her Embrace, Nymphetamine, and then Principle of Evil Made Flesh. That was the real treat for me, and the crowd was at it's most raucous during this time, they left the stage after this, came back and played one more track off their new album which I've never heard before, then closed with Bathory Aria and lastly From The Cradle To Enslave. All in all though, they played about 7 songs I had never heard before, so I'm guessing these were all from the last two or three albums. They didn't play Cthulhu Dawn, but hey, these guys have 20 years of work to try and choose from, some songs are going to need to be left off the list.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Spooky wrote:
I went to the Cradle Of Filth show this past Saturday, and for the first time in a long time I really didn't like the opening acts. COF has had a really good history of choosing some great up-and-coming bands to open for them, and usually those bands have gone on to really blow up or make a decent run afterward. God Forbid, Nile, VOD, Arch Enemy, Bleeding Through; all of these bands got a great boost from touring with Cradle. This past show had bands like Nachtmystium, Turisas, and Daniel Lioneye open up for the filth, and these are my thoughts:

Nachtmystium: I heard good things about these guys, but maybe it was an off night for them, because they sounded like booty.

Turisas: This Viking metal band is a hoot, simply because their fans getting red face paint all over the bathroom was a treat. They were ok live though, that's all. I'm pretty sure two of the band members were in the crowd to watch Cradle, standing with probably the best looking woman in the building.

Daniel Lioneye: HIM is garbage to begin with, so a couple of the members of HIM switching places on stage to play different instruments produces an even worse sound.

I haven't purchased a Cradle album since 2005 I believe, the latest releases haven't interested me at all, so I was happy when COF played a 6 song block of their older or better tunes. Ebony Dressed For Sunset, Cruelty Brought thee Orchids, Total f**king Darkness, Dusk and Her Embrace, Nymphetamine, and then Principle of Evil Made Flesh. That was the real treat for me, and the crowd was at it's most raucous during this time, they left the stage after this, came back and played one more track off their new album which I've never heard before, then closed with Bathory Aria and lastly From The Cradle To Enslave. All in all though, they played about 7 songs I had never heard before, so I'm guessing these were all from the last two or three albums. They didn't play Cthulhu Dawn, but hey, these guys have 20 years of work to try and choose from, some songs are going to need to be left off the list.

I think COF have forgotten that they have a great many fans in the UK who would be willing to spend money on travel and overnight stays to see them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

You know, I was so close to posting in this thread when I went to Chicago, but then the concert was cancelled/rescheduled. At least I get to finally see it this weekend Smile

Oh... and once I get money, I'm definitely buying tickets to Kamelot. That show isn't until September though tongue
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 pm

helen damnation wrote:

I think COF have forgotten that they have a great many fans in the UK who would be willing to spend money on travel and overnight stays to see them

I totally agree with you hun! they don't care about there roots anymore more bothered about there American fans.

~~~

Apart from that I'm off to see... headbang heart

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 Sonata
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 am

Yesterday was the Emilie Autumn show. I had VIP so I not only got the whole show, but a violin recital on her acoustic. ..Plus meet and greet. Smile

I was front and centre for the show. I was "stabbed" in the neck by Maggots, completely saturated in "tea," cookie crumbs, and gllitter, helped crowd surf Maggots, and got a few good video snippets to try and get people to go to some of her other concerts. (posting on facebook right now tongue )

photos

Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
helen damnation wrote:

I totally agree with you hun! they don't care about there roots anymore more bothered about there American fans.

~~~

Apart from that I'm off to see... headbang heart

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 Sonata

They posted on FB that they've now finished their American tour and I'm afraid I've messaged them about touring the UK. What's the worst that could happen? Dani Filth to hold me down and ravish me? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!   Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerts You've Been / Want To Go To / Are Going To..!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Music-
Jump to: