TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Priest will visit 'haunted hospital

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Priest will visit 'haunted hospital Evil10
More Numbers : 7688569
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Priest will visit 'haunted hospital Empty
PostSubject: Priest will visit 'haunted hospital   Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Derby City General Hospital managers had promised the ritual in an email to employees after clerical staff claimed they saw a cloaked figure dressed in black.
But today the hospital was denying reports that an exorcism will happen.

In her message to workers, senior manager Debbie Butler wrote: "I'm not sure how many of you are aware that some members of staff have reported seeing a ghost.
"I'm taking it seriously as the last thing I want is staff feeling uneasy at work.
"I've spoken to the Trust's chaplain and she is going to arrange for someone from the cathedral to exorcise the department."
But a hospital spokeswoman said: "There is absolutely no truth in what has been reported in the media today that an exorcism has been arranged.
"We will be talking to staff in the department to listen to their concerns. We respect our staff and always listen to their views to help put minds at ease."

Hmm,conflicting reports there.
I am really curious because exorcisim is so rarely heard mentioned in the same sentence as the church is anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : Priest will visit 'haunted hospital Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7348696
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Priest will visit 'haunted hospital   Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 am

That is an interesting article! They probably are having an exorcism to put the workers mind at ease, but denying it because it would look bad in the public eye
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Priest will visit 'haunted hospital Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7675466
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Priest will visit 'haunted hospital   Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 am

Aren't all hospitals supposed to have a Grim Reaper!?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Priest will visit 'haunted hospital Bjevig
More Numbers : 7586215
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Priest will visit 'haunted hospital   Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
Aren't all hospitals supposed to have a Grim Reaper!?

Nah, that's nursing homes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Priest will visit 'haunted hospital   Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Devil with a blue dress
blue dress
blue dress
Devil with a blue dress on!!

hee hee hee...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest will visit 'haunted hospital   Priest will visit 'haunted hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1