TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm

They want me to renew the contract on my apartment by the end of February, which I can't reasonably do without a job as my unemployment is weeks away from being up. Not sure what to do right now.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
cynfullov wrote:
How are you even suppose to know what you did incorrectly?

I know I haven't a clue as to how your class posting lessons go, but wouldn't be more helpful after they're posted to get feed back and or posted corrections?

This isn't actually a college class. This was just me (on Gaia) posting lessons on the multilingualism forum. A girl from Norway joined and took over the Norsk lessons. But had my thread locked and moved to the trash bin so she could start a new one. The only thing is, my lessons were conglomerations of textbooks I own. I really doubt the information is wrong, it's probably just not her dialect.

I know you put a lot of effort into those lessons, but you shouldn't take it personally. More than likely her change had nothing to do with the quality of your work. Maybe the new person had a different method or set of lesson plans and just wanted to start from scratch instead of build on what you started.

My rant: I've been itchy all day. Itchy everywhere, especially my back. I was worried I was having another allergic reaction, but I haven't broken out in hives, thankfully. Time to whip out the itch cream.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:32 am

My entire body is sore and my neck hurts that much more since I woke up. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:46 am

^^Oy! I hope you're not coming down with a cold or flu or something. Body aches and pains are a symptom. Or maybe you just slept funny.

I'm still itchy! Ugh!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 am

Don't post intolerant religious bullsh*t on Facebook for the world to see and then get all b!tchy when someone disagrees with your viewpoint. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:52 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Don't post intolerant religious bullsh*t on Facebook for the world to see and then get all b!tchy when someone disagrees with your viewpoint. Mad

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

I agree as well. Sadly, not surprised at the person's reaction though.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm

I ordered a lovely pewter bat pendant and some skeleton hand hair clips from Black Rose on 4th January - still not here and they're not replying to pleasant enquiring emails! Mad

I may have to get legal on them
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

^^ I got loads of skeleton clips you should of asked me I would of sent them for free!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
^^ I got loads of skeleton clips you should of asked me I would of sent them for free!

Laughing

Send them anyway!!!! Laughing

Seriously though, I expect a better level of customer service. When I get emails at work I always respond within three hours, even faster if they're from friends Laughing
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I know I'm probably over reacting but I'm worried about matt. Normally he is up by now and he hasn't answered my texts or my phone calls. The part that worrys me besides the fact he is normally up by now is he had to go to the hospital yesterday for his stomach and they gave him a shot of benadryl. He is alergic to benadryl. He was fine before I went to sleep but like I said I haven't heard from him yet and that is odd for him. Esspecially being this late in the day.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Babe, stop worrying. There is probably a perfectly good reason why Matt hasnt been in touch - he's probably sleeping. It's early days in your relationship so stop looking for problems when there are none. Just relax Wink
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7347383
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Well, I went into town today, which is a half hour away, to hang with friends, only to turn out that they couldn't show due to car troubles. SO, I decided to run some mail to the post office then take my car to the car shop because the clicky sound my car was making was getting a heck of alot louder....ya, well, not even a minute downt the road my tire fell off. Can't find it anywhere, I have no more tows on my AAA card, because I share it with my mom and she used them all on her card. I managed to get my car off the road, thank god. But the thing that pisses me off is that same tire had fallen off before and the mechanics said that they put it back on ride, take it to the mechanic up here and they said it wasn't put on tight enough and falls off now?....it went 1,000 miles from TN to here, then off to Burlington, Albany and Lake George, god knows how many times and it just decides to fall off two days before college???? and when I have to go off to the laundromat to do laundry?? What horrible timing! and I have to wait till late tommorow to get it back, plus I had to use my mom's credit card to pay for it, not to mention that my grandpa pays for my mom's credit card and he has already gotten me alot, so I feel bad about it but it's the only way to pay for it....I need a credit card for times like this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S1rl90
More Numbers : 7573726
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Best friend cum platonic romance is mad at me and I only have a vague idea why she's mad at me Neutral
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

^^Oy! That sucks.

My rant: Work has been unusually sucky lately. My boss's boss nagged me thins morning about turning in a report today that wasn't even due until next week. I told her that I would've done the damn report yesterday had it not been for the stupid meeting she made me go to. Seriously, she made me go to a meeting that was for a different department and had nothing to do with my work. I'm usually ok with going to meetings, even the lame ones...it's just something you have to put up with when you're working...but yesterday's meeting was just beyond ridiculous.

Then this morning, I had the most difficult client meeting ever! the client went from wanting short-term clerical training to going to film school instead. WTF? His counselor from his residence was giving him all kinds of crazy ideas.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7517711
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:27 am

Having one's apartment on the market is a pain in the arse. Relators are calling at 9am, waking everyone up, and happening to drop by after everyone's just had a tad too much wine and Jager.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 am

Update from my previous post

I found out why matt wasn't talking to me earlier... When we got off the phone last night his stomach got worse and he had to rush to the hospital. He was there pretty much all day and they still didn't do anything for him except give him pills for his stomach. tear
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7580235

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 am

My best friend here is leaving to go back to Australia today and I'm having a really hard time with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 am

Morwenna wrote:
My best friend here is leaving to go back to Australia today and I'm having a really hard time with it.

*Dislike*
You should still be able to keep in contact with each other though, right?

My rant... Sloane Cornelius is now on facebook. She just friended my Finnish friend.. I guess I can always type my messages to Annika in Finnish so she can't read them.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Bad morning! First my foot was swollen. Then I almost got into an argument with some guy on the bus who was blocking my exit and didn't want to move. a**hole! Then I got to work and had 2 messages from a counselor who demanded I make changes to a report I sent yesterday. My report was fine...she was being an a$$. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Mad faint
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Oh...and my bestest buddy at work called in sick. tear
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7517711
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:28 pm

I need to go job-hunting today... I'm not too thrilled about it (especially since if I get a job it's going to take away my 3-day weekend, which I generally spend working on school projects... I really don't want to lose that time) but I'm not in a position where I can really put off working anymore. Especially since a job means I'll get food stamps and that my roommates and I might be able to get more assistance with paying our bills. And we really need that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

This is why I'm mad... I want to be able to customize the new personas so that I'm not blinded every time I open one of my menus... the old version let me customize them to black. :?

EDIT...

Last edited by nsanelilmunky on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am

I'm very sore and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next