TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7517711
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:39 pm

hug Feel better, DCGG!

I invited a few girls I had met at a Lolita meetup over to my apartment for tea. When I had met them at the meetup all of them seemed like wonderful people. However, when they were at my apartment it turned out that one of them was a racist! We kept having to tell her that a lot of her comments weren't appropriate, but she kept apologizing then saying something else bad a few minutes later. We didn't know what to do with her, because none of us wanted to be rude, but, WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! You just don't say things like that! I'm embarrassed that my roommates were forced to put up with her comments... I've apologized pretty profusely already, but I still feel terrible. I didn't know about her attitudes beforehand, but still, I feel terrible nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm

^^What the hell, indeed! Shocked Don't feel bad; you didn't know she was like that. You didn't do anything wrong. I guess now you know never to invite her again.

My rant: I told my friend about Home Goods about a few weeks ago and encouraged her to take a look since she's always looking for stuff for her apartment. She finally went, and now she's bragging about it and acting as if she was the one to discover it. I wouldn't normally care, but she's being really annoying about it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7359323
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Facebook says "Why aren't you friends with this guy? You have 50 mutual friends."

Of course we have 50 mutual friends. We dated and lived together for 4 years.

Then he turned violent and crazy, started doing drugs heavily and finally wound up in jail for assault with a deadly weapon. I just want him completely out of my life.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Day 4 of having a headache/migraine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm

I sorry Moon. I hope it goes away soon. hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 pm

^^ Whoa, 4 days... hope you feel better soon, Moon. hug

Aaaaaaand I'm low on cash again. At least I will be once I pay my part of the mortgage. And I feel like a loser for not putting $ aside for the inevitable low times, but looking back, the extra holiday boost my bank account saw actually just filled a Christmas-present-buying-and-traveling void.

OK, I admit it -- you folks who don't do presents are definitely on to something.

On the bright side, I just used some of that dwindling cash to buy my husband's V-day present (at $25, it didn't break the bank). Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm

^^Good for you hug

I know it was for the best but Jake is really upset. We had to take the tube out of his ear. The vet said if I could handle it to just rip the tube out of his ear myself because it would be free for me to do and that is all they would do there anyway. I still ripped it out, but he was in a lot of pain and the poor little guy was bleeding from his ear for a bit. I swear every time I see or hear him in pain it breaks my heart and I start to cry a little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm

^^ Ooh, I can imagine. I feel bad for both of you. hug So can he heal up well from this point?

I have a tummyache. sad or frown I know that sounds juvenile. But it won't go away. Maybe a good night's sleep (for a change) will help.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

That doesn't sound juvenile. Some tummyaches can be down right vicious. I hope it will go away so you can get some good sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 pm

^^ Thanks Cyn. hug It might also be my body saying, "Hey! A little respect??" Laughing
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 pm

An idiot coworker was trying to get me to join Amway. She was bragging about how much money she makes doing it. Yeah right. If she had it that good she wouldn't still be working at my job for peanuts. Rolling Eyes This is the same coworker I deleted from my facebook because she kept posting stuff about some silly phone marketing company she was involved with.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Clique people are the worst people to work with, I just cannot concentrate on work anymore this is ridiculous! frustated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm

I wish the rest of my friends would return my messages.... They've all seemed to drop off the face of the earth or not remember I exist even when I text them first. tear
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm

I go back to work next Friday.
So, not my next paycheck, but the following one will only be for ONE DAY!!
WTF! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Ok, I'm really beginning to hate my job. Some of the assessments we have are old and outdated. I told my boss today that we really need to invest in getting more recent versions of some of the more commonly used tests and he looked at me like I'm crazy. My agency has been really trying to new business for our vocational evaluation unit, but it isn't going to happen with out getting fresh materials. I've even had a few embarrassing experiences with counselors asking why we're using older versions of tests or why we don't administer certain assessments. I know my agency is having some financial problems, but I'm pretty sure they could muster the cash for the things we really really need.

One more reason to get the hell out of Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

I would like to take a moment to b!tch.......

My mom set me up on a dating website with out my permission!!!!!! She put down my e-mail and interests down. wtf. I b!tched at her for an hour.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Let her have to be the one to answer all those. Cause you your profile, is gonna get blown up with interest!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:15 am

I have a few for the day...

- I woke up super tired and my eyes burned

- In Bio my stupid teacher prolonged her lecture for no reason at all. Then instead of letting us leave when she was finished she made us sit around for 45 min and do work sheets that are study guides that she isn't even going to collect or grade. We are in this class for 4.5 hours and she never gives us a break besides the walk from our lecture room to the lab. IT'S REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS TO GET BREAKS WITH CLASSES THAT LONG!!!

- I get a call that I have to go for an interview tomorrow. I mean don't get me wrong, I want more money but right before my class? I'm going to be dead tired. Plus if I do get that position then I'm going to have no time for me, food, friends, sleep, or matt since I'm going to be working two jobs and going to school full time.

- My boss called me in to work while I was trying to eat dinner.

- I have a ton of homework I have to do but my head hurts really bad.

- When I went to work I had to wait for two hours for the police because of that guy. Now the police aren't going to do anything until he touches/says something to me again. Then they won't do anything else but talk to him unless it happens again because, "he is 77 he is probably losing his mind and doesn't know any better" tear Mad
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am

^^That's f**ked up about the police. If he ends up molesting a child, are they not going to prosecute because "he is 77 he is probably losing his mind and doesn't know any better"? That's really screwed up. There has got to be someone high up to help you with this.

Last edited by La Diva Carlotta on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:33 am

cynfullov wrote:
Let her have to be the one to answer all those. Cause you your profile, is gonna get blown up with interest!

lol thanks. I made her cancel it. She is worried that when I move to grad school I wont know anyone so she wants me to meet people. Still a dumb excuse. I dont need help making friends. I am not a hermit!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^That's f**ked up about the police. If he ends up molesting a child, are they not going to prosecute because "he is 77 he is probably losing his mind and doesn't know any better"? That's really screwed up. There has got to be someone high up to help you with this.

Agreed. I talked to my brother and I'm going to talk to my aunt about it. (They are both police officers) But when I talked to my brother he said they are probably waiting so they can not only get him on molestation charges but stalking as well.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 am

^^ Glad to hear you've got some law enforcement in the family, DCGG! I hope the cops do something with this old perv. Even if "he doesn't know any better" (can't prove that, and besides, he's not 3), he's still posing a danger to others and belongs in either a mental facility or jail.

Oh right, my rant, which is minor in comparison:

My boss debuted his new sales initiative this morning: walked in and said, "Let's hope we get some business today." Rolling Eyes If anyone needs me I'll be wishing in one hand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 pm

This glitch needs to fix itself already.
I hope they reply to my email. Though it's a little sad that I had to write one at all.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Boss's car broke down and is being towed... not a morale booster around here. He is p!ssed, even more so than usual. And no lunch yet for either of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:21 pm

hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat hat
glitched again.
I've just been looking at new apartments online, along with furniture... Finding a new apartment is a pain...

plus my current rent statement was just delivered hat

on the plus side, my apartment is a little cleaner than it was..
hat hat hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next