TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 am

With all the meetings at my new job, my having to report to my old job twice a week, the art therapist's rigid schedule and all the other unexpected work BS that pops up, just when exactly am I supposed to meet and work with my assigned clients?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7681885
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:38 pm

I need a vacation... I also have to remember what else I got all lazy and procrastinated so I can get that done too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Why is it that when I have no money, everyone wants what I don't have, but when I do have money, everyone else is fine? And why can't I learn these languages faster?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

I have to go back to work today... I'm not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 am

endless dark wrote:
I need a vacation... I also have to remember what else I got all lazy and procrastinated so I can get that done too...

Me too
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 pm

I want new neighbours. I can stand it when they play their music a little loud, but I can't stand it when they fight and yell at each other at the top of their lungs. ...I now know their names are Amanda and Aaron at least.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I just generally don't feel good today. I have mosquito bites everywhere. My back is sore. My stomach is upset. My head feels foggy. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 am

I'm PMSing, so I've been feeling crappy since yesterday. The hubby brought work home with him and he was being inattentive to me. I couldn't dress myself this morning. Seriously. I hated everything in my closet. And am still unhappy with my outfit today. Oh, and while showering yesterday morning, I accidentally scratched a sensitive body part and now it hurts. sosad
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

Aw, hug I hope that stops hurting really soon and no matter what you put on your Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Diva, I'm with Cyn. I know those days; I'll bet most of us do. This too shall pass. Try to be extra good to you in the meantime. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Diva: Eat chocolate and go for a full body massage. It'll work wonders Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Diva I agree with everyone else. You are always pretty, eat chocolate, drink tea, and get some you time in there.

It's been bothering me for the last couple of days I will listen to a song or think of matt and the fact that I'm leaving and my eyes will water. I'm trying not to get sappy about this whole thing, but it's hard. The more I learn about this kayla girl and the more she ignores me the more angry I get. The other one seems ok. But now having to think of packing everything soon and remembering everything I'm going to need when I leave, I thinks it's distrubing for anyone that has to do it.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm

^^ hug

I remember that anxiety. It's natural to be worried, but keep this in mind:

A couple weeks from move-in day, you'll have gotten settled in to your new place and new schedule. You might like or dislike your roommates, but roommates can change (one might move out and a new one move in, or you might find in time that you get along pretty well with one/both). You'll get into the rhythm of your class schedule; your sleep schedule might even balance out. And of course, you'll work out times to talk with Matt. I believe you 2 can do the long distance thing and have it work out. Oh, not to mention you won't be living with your mom -- as much as you love her, you'll find you're breathing a lot easier with that distance there.

That was mostly autobiographical, so it *is* in the realm of possibility. Smile

You'll be all right. It will all feel natural in a little bit of time. hug

edit: There might even be a good on-campus job for you.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

^^Thanks for the vote of confidence
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 am

Totally unrelated to above:

Last night, a friend (wife of one of my husband's college buddies) saw fit to snipe at my husband via facebook. She got really sarcastic and b!tchy, and it seems like it was fueled mainly by her own lack of confidence. I mean, we've all got body issues -- show me someone who says s/he doesn't and I'll show you a liar. But that's no excuse to make insulting comments on 3 of his posts, and say sarcastic garbage like: "I think I missed the point. Care to drive it home again sunshine?"

Mad

I hope she can come to peace with her view of herself before she passes her issues on to her baby girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote :
Email failed to deliver.

Joy Neutral
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm not very happy with having to work fridays because I like to have those off. But I have days I have to make up. It wouldn't be a big deal except my client in on her girly time of the month. It doens't sound like a big deal, but because of it she can't go swimming. That means I need to come up with something to do with her for an hour and 45 min. It doesn't sound too hard. Basically it is the most annoying thing ever. You can't take her shopping or looking around at anything. She just walks around and stares at you and not anything in the store. It's frusterating.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Totally unrelated to above:

Last night, a friend (wife of one of my husband's college buddies) saw fit to snipe at my husband via facebook. She got really sarcastic and b!tchy, and it seems like it was fueled mainly by her own lack of confidence. I mean, we've all got body issues -- show me someone who says s/he doesn't and I'll show you a liar. But that's no excuse to make insulting comments on 3 of his posts, and say sarcastic garbage like: "I think I missed the point. Care to drive it home again sunshine?"

Mad

I hope she can come to peace with her view of herself before she passes her issues on to her baby girl.

Honey if the only way she can address her own issues is by sniping at others over the internet then I would say that she really needs to grow up and realise that she does actually live in the real World
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Just got home from dropping her off at the airport.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:10 am

^^I'm hoping it all went well and we get to see pictures soon.

Today at work really bothered me. I took cindy to meijer just to walk around for a while since she can't go back swimming yet. Right before I was about to leave I saw this girl and I knew it was going down hill from there. Who is this girl? It's the one with herpies that my ex (anthony the one that did drugs and abused me) left me for. I know it sounds like it shouldn't bother me, but he is like the first love lost. I thought what he did was love, but I was wrong. It still hurts the same though.

She just had his kid and she still has her baby fat. But just looking at her brought back all of my insecurities of when I was with him. I was too fat. He said he was happy our baby died because it would of been ugly because of me. Knowing he left me for her. Looking at her and even though she had her baby fat she still looked pretty. I've always wanted that dark look (you all know the dark goth look I'm speaking of) where you can wear anything and you can tell that is the look that person loves. She was able to pull off the look wearing shorty shorts, a hippy bag, flip flops, and a tank top.

I've always wanted that look, but even wearing makeup or the right clothes I don't think I pull it off the way I would like to. I know I shouldn't be so upset because I've got matt, I'm engaged, and I'm going to college with out kids to hold me back. But all I could see was how pretty she is with the look I want, laughing at me because I'm walking around with a mentally slow person and she thinks she has won.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 pm

^^Sometimes we can't help feeling envious of others, just don't let it drive you crazy. Your ex sounds like a real loser, and you should be happy you're no longer in that situation. Just remember that you're in a better situation right now: you've got Matt, you're going away to school in the fall, and overall things are looking up for you. grin

My rant: I just renewed my membership to the American Counseling Association and a few of it's divisions.....holy crap the fees got expensive! I don't have that kind of money! faint
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 pm

^^ hug thanks.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^I'm hoping it all went well and we get to see pictures soon.

Sadly there aren't many pictures.

We tried to take quite a few of us together, but we soon discovered from any good angle neither of use can hold a camera steady to save our lives, so there's lots of blurry ones.

There's a few that family took when we were over there one day, but I don't yet have the digital copies. I had her take the hard copies back to England with her to have, and haven't had the chance to get other copies yet.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:21 am

^^Well in the mean time I'm sure everyone will agree with me that we are anxious to see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 am

1. Bugbites

2. Someone not answering his phone.

3. Demolishing two separate areas of the old house (bedroom floor and a hallway ventilation register) trying to find my class ring that I lost a few years ago. Never found it. I guess someone in my family stole it and I should start calling the pawn shops around here to see in they have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next