TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?

Go down 
+7
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
helen damnation
Spooky
MoonRaven
SPF
ravengrim
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? Empty
PostSubject: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Newspaper apologises to Helena Bonham Carter

It was oh, so delicately phrased. Designed, indeed, to smooth the seriously ruffled feathers of the extremely affronted luvvie and aristocratic diva, Helena Bonham Carter.
In a deliciously worded apology yesterday, a national newspaper said sorry to the somewhat eccentric film star for criticising her bizarre living arrangements.
Acknowledging that she, her partner and her two children live in three houses that are fashioned into one – one assumes on the word of the actress herself – the Independent newspaper was happy to confirm that Bonham Carter's lifestyle was not at all ''chilling'' as it had said the week before.
Indeed any such suggestion was unfounded, it told its readers, before gushing that it accepted Ms Bonham Carter is a caring mother and apologised to her for "suggesting otherwise".
And so there you have it. The fragrant, if somewhat bohemian and gloriously deshabille, Ms Bonham Carter happily confirms that she lives in one London town house, her partner (the equally eccentric film director Tim Burton) is next door and in a third interconnected home live the couple's two young children – Billy Ray, six, and Nell, two – with their nanny.
By anybody's standards it is unconventional arrangement.
But, given her track record, it's nothing that one wouldn't expect from the bloomer-wearing great granddaughter of British Prime Minister, Herbert Asquith, who does the school run on a tricycle.
Though clearly a devoted couple and loving parents, the Burton Bonham Carters (nothing so conventional as a wedding certificate in sight) see nothing strange in their domestic set up. They all, says Ms Bonham Carter, coexist happily in what she describes as ''separate domains'' that are dominated by distinctly vivid decor.
Before meeting Burton, Bonham Carter was just as famous for her kooky fashion and dishevelled coiffeur (she was once described as resembling a bag of laundry beneath a bird's nest) as she was for her bodice-ripper roles in period dramas such as Room With A View, Howards End and Lady Jane.
When she met Burton he was known as a Californian nerd who was fascinated by headless corpses and had more than a passing interest in all things morbid. Their combination has produced a loving union. But a seriously wacky lifestyle.
The homes are connected by what Ms Bonham Carter describes as an ''airlock'' through which they pass to meet up. "Mine looks like something out of Beatrix Potter," she says. "But if you go over to his house, you're in a totally different place.
"He's got dead Oompa Loompas lying around, and skeletons and weird alien lights. It's like going from the land of the living to the land of the dead. He has neon lights to illuminate the gloom. He thinks his side is James Bond."
But it is over the festive season that Burton's obsession with the dark side comes to the fore. "He decorates the Christmas tree with dead babies and slime balls and things. It looks lovely from afar.
"But as you get closer, you realise it's rather gory. He always visits, which is very touching.''
Sometimes, she confides, they even sleep together.
"There is a snoring issue,'' she says. "I talk, he snores. The other thing is that he is an insomniac so he needs to watch television to get to sleep. I need silence.
"To me, it makes complete sense. If you've got some money and you can afford it, why not have your own space?"
Together they seem an eclectic mismatch: she, ivory-skinned with a plummy accent and a penchant for Merchant Ivory parts; he, half Goth and given to dubbing grey make-up on his face before facing the cameras to enhance his ashen, hangdog expression. Even their parenting is rather eccentric. When their daughter was born two years ago they didn't name her for seven months. Press reports speculated endlessly before the couple settled on Nell.
But while Burton is the boss on set, it is Bonham Carter who rules the domestic roost.
''At home I am the boss,'' she says. ''Tim calls me chief and I would say, on the whole, he likes me to make the decisions. At work, that's where we sometimes get it wrong. He's the boss and I'm not as silent as he would like me to be."
And neither does he show his partner any favouritism when it comes to roles. Burton insists she audition along with everyone else. And it can create tension, she has confided.
''I auditioned for Sweeney Todd and then there was five weeks of silence,'' she says. ''All he said was 'well done' at the end and that was that. For five weeks I heard nothing – and we were living together. So you can imagine the strain."
The pair are, she admits ''a bonkers couple''. It has a lot to do with their hair, she says. ''The lack of a comb, the lack of hair care. But he isn't a mad professor. His time management is good. He is financially responsible. A part of him maybe exists in an alternative reality but he is a very sane, grounded and good father. But it's such a nice life and we have fun. Tim is a great find. I think our sensibilities go well together. He is dynamic and funny. We are soul mates."
Proof, then, that living apart is the new together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm

....I so want to take a tour of their houses now.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 pm

here is my celeb gossip contribution. I just heard of this...i am out of the loop

http://idolator.com/5263432/roisin-murphy-knows-that-lady-gagas-imitation-is-in-fact-flattery
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Nice. I think Lady GaGa has a crazy style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Worst to first in 24 hours

It’s been a while since I’ve seen a Sandra Bullock movie that I’ve really liked (I haven’t seen The Blind Side yet), but I have to give her props for being able to laugh at herself. This is a video of her actually showing up in person to accept the Razzie for Worst actress the night before she won the Oscar for best actress.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 pm

^^^lol
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Good for her, being able to take a piss out of herself.
Everybody got a DVD of All About Steve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm

ravengrim wrote:
Newspaper apologises to Helena Bonham Carter

It was oh, so delicately phrased. Designed, indeed, to smooth the seriously ruffled feathers of the extremely affronted luvvie and aristocratic diva, Helena Bonham Carter.
In a deliciously worded apology yesterday, a national newspaper said sorry to the somewhat eccentric film star for criticising her bizarre living arrangements.
Acknowledging that she, her partner and her two children live in three houses that are fashioned into one – one assumes on the word of the actress herself – the Independent newspaper was happy to confirm that Bonham Carter's lifestyle was not at all ''chilling'' as it had said the week before.
Indeed any such suggestion was unfounded, it told its readers, before gushing that it accepted Ms Bonham Carter is a caring mother and apologised to her for "suggesting otherwise".
And so there you have it. The fragrant, if somewhat bohemian and gloriously deshabille, Ms Bonham Carter happily confirms that she lives in one London town house, her partner (the equally eccentric film director Tim Burton) is next door and in a third interconnected home live the couple's two young children – Billy Ray, six, and Nell, two – with their nanny.
By anybody's standards it is unconventional arrangement.
But, given her track record, it's nothing that one wouldn't expect from the bloomer-wearing great granddaughter of British Prime Minister, Herbert Asquith, who does the school run on a tricycle.
Though clearly a devoted couple and loving parents, the Burton Bonham Carters (nothing so conventional as a wedding certificate in sight) see nothing strange in their domestic set up. They all, says Ms Bonham Carter, coexist happily in what she describes as ''separate domains'' that are dominated by distinctly vivid decor.
Before meeting Burton, Bonham Carter was just as famous for her kooky fashion and dishevelled coiffeur (she was once described as resembling a bag of laundry beneath a bird's nest) as she was for her bodice-ripper roles in period dramas such as Room With A View, Howards End and Lady Jane.
When she met Burton he was known as a Californian nerd who was fascinated by headless corpses and had more than a passing interest in all things morbid. Their combination has produced a loving union. But a seriously wacky lifestyle.
The homes are connected by what Ms Bonham Carter describes as an ''airlock'' through which they pass to meet up. "Mine looks like something out of Beatrix Potter," she says. "But if you go over to his house, you're in a totally different place.
"He's got dead Oompa Loompas lying around, and skeletons and weird alien lights. It's like going from the land of the living to the land of the dead. He has neon lights to illuminate the gloom. He thinks his side is James Bond."
But it is over the festive season that Burton's obsession with the dark side comes to the fore. "He decorates the Christmas tree with dead babies and slime balls and things. It looks lovely from afar.
"But as you get closer, you realise it's rather gory. He always visits, which is very touching.''
Sometimes, she confides, they even sleep together.
"There is a snoring issue,'' she says. "I talk, he snores. The other thing is that he is an insomniac so he needs to watch television to get to sleep. I need silence.
"To me, it makes complete sense. If you've got some money and you can afford it, why not have your own space?"
Together they seem an eclectic mismatch: she, ivory-skinned with a plummy accent and a penchant for Merchant Ivory parts; he, half Goth and given to dubbing grey make-up on his face before facing the cameras to enhance his ashen, hangdog expression. Even their parenting is rather eccentric. When their daughter was born two years ago they didn't name her for seven months. Press reports speculated endlessly before the couple settled on Nell.
But while Burton is the boss on set, it is Bonham Carter who rules the domestic roost.
''At home I am the boss,'' she says. ''Tim calls me chief and I would say, on the whole, he likes me to make the decisions. At work, that's where we sometimes get it wrong. He's the boss and I'm not as silent as he would like me to be."
And neither does he show his partner any favouritism when it comes to roles. Burton insists she audition along with everyone else. And it can create tension, she has confided.
''I auditioned for Sweeney Todd and then there was five weeks of silence,'' she says. ''All he said was 'well done' at the end and that was that. For five weeks I heard nothing – and we were living together. So you can imagine the strain."
The pair are, she admits ''a bonkers couple''. It has a lot to do with their hair, she says. ''The lack of a comb, the lack of hair care. But he isn't a mad professor. His time management is good. He is financially responsible. A part of him maybe exists in an alternative reality but he is a very sane, grounded and good father. But it's such a nice life and we have fun. Tim is a great find. I think our sensibilities go well together. He is dynamic and funny. We are soul mates."
Proof, then, that living apart is the new together.

I've always loved Helena! She may have looked like a pile of garbage in her time but she ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 pm

SPF wrote:
Lindsay Lohan sues for 100 mil

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-suing-e-trade-for-milkaholic-parody/37130?nc

Ok, wait, so is the baby they used with the red hair a super-imposed face of a young Lindsay Lohan which they didn't get permission to use? Or is she assuming that using the name Lindsay could only mean they were talking about her? If it's the latter, then this is just silly, there are plenty of people in the world named Lindsay, including my cousin in Atlanta, can she sue E-Trade too?

True story, I love Lindsay Lohan, love her. She's the real representation of a poor kid who suddenly got a ton of money and went apesh!t. People like Paris Hilton were born rich and have no idea what the real world is, Lohan became rich and was like; "lets get crazy". But this lawsuit is just retarded, if she wins I'm going to sue Warner Brothers for making What About Bob. As someone named Robert. I feel they're making fun of me and calling me crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Spooky wrote:
SPF wrote:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-suing-e-trade-for-milkaholic-parody/37130?nc

Ok, wait, so is the baby they used with the red hair a super-imposed face of a young Lindsay Lohan which they didn't get permission to use? Or is she assuming that using the name Lindsay could only mean they were talking about her? If it's the latter, then this is just silly, there are plenty of people in the world named Lindsay, including my cousin in Atlanta, can she sue E-Trade too?

True story, I love Lindsay Lohan, love her. She's the real representation of a poor kid who suddenly got a ton of money and went apesh!t. People like Paris Hilton were born rich and have no idea what the real world is, Lohan became rich and was like; "lets get crazy". But this lawsuit is just retarded, if she wins I'm going to sue Warner Brothers for making What About Bob. As someone named Robert. I feel they're making fun of me and calling me crazy.

I think she might be assuming the anme lidnsey refers to her. Lohan was cool in the parent trap...but yes she is crazy
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Spooky wrote:
SPF wrote:

i think she is being crazy and assuming the name is referring to her
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 pm

ravengrim wrote:
Tim Burton To Remake The Adam's Family

Ok, he needs to stop making remakes and get back to doing his own work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

^She's kind of scary looking. Who the hell gets a tattoo on their forehead?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:29 pm

^^ And she's a white supremacist! What a charmer! Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^She's kind of scary looking. Who the hell gets a tattoo on their forehead?

Mike Tyson.

And yes, a bit scary looking.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

ravengrim wrote:
Jesse James's Girlfriend

When I look at him, I don't necessarily see quality. I would have saw it coming since they aren't really a perfect pair.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 pm

^^ That would *rock.* But then, I adore her and would just as happily watch her fold laundry.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 am

I really think they should be looking at people who are not famous to play these roles.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

^ I agree.

Angelina Jolie would do a very fine job I'm sure, but the more I think about it and this is an *edit in... I just think I'm not really excited about the Snow White remake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?   Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm Celebrity Gossip Thread ?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next