TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

I feel Happy

Go down 
+22
JJ_Decay
angelofthenight
Daal1
TheDarkHippie
GothicScrybe
Symmentha
Spooky
SPF
endless dark
WrappedinReflection
Madelchai
MoonRaven
cynfullov
Emmature
DarkDreamer
Nightmistress
Vampira132
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : I feel Happy Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 pm

^^Awesome!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : I feel Happy 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252
Registration date : 2008-07-21

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm happy because I have a very special new friend coming to live with us on Saturday.

I went online last night looking for dog breeders and found one only about 30 miles away from us. We went to check the pups out today to make sure that the breeder was reputable and that Mum and pups were fine and everything was great Very Happy

Paid our deposit and little Merlin will be with us very soon. He's only eight weeks old and a bundle of legs and hair but he is absolutely gorgeous! His dam is also a search and rescue earthquake dog so the little chap obviously has intelligence on his side heart

I have to admit that I've gone daft and bought him a leopard print bed and some cute bowls.

I like to think that Barney Boo would be smiling and approve
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : I feel Happy Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 pm

helen damnation wrote:
I'm happy because I have a very special new friend coming to live with us on Saturday.

I went online last night looking for dog breeders and found one only about 30 miles away from us. We went to check the pups out today to make sure that the breeder was reputable and that Mum and pups were fine and everything was great Very Happy

Paid our deposit and little Merlin will be with us very soon. He's only eight weeks old and a bundle of legs and hair but he is absolutely gorgeous! His dam is also a search and rescue earthquake dog so the little chap obviously has intelligence on his side heart

I have to admit that I've gone daft and bought him a leopard print bed and some cute bowls.

Oh Yay!
When your new pup comes to live with you we want pictures,lots and lots pf pictures!
And I am more than sure that Barney would be happy you are going to welcome another canine companion into your home.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : I feel Happy S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 pm

My hair is officially red again. I'm waiting for my roots to calm down from the dye because it looks a tad orangy, but I'm happy with it. Plus my hair feels smooth and healthy. I haven't had that feeling in a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : I feel Happy 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Awesome!

Thanks! Smile

helen damnation wrote:

Yes, he would. hug Congrats Mrs. D.!

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
My hair is officially red again. I'm waiting for my roots to calm down from the dye because it looks a tad orangy, but I'm happy with it. Plus my hair feels smooth and healthy. I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

Ooh! Looking forward to pics. devildance
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : I feel Happy Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 am

helen damnation wrote:

Congrats my bud! Barney will be jumping up and down in doggy heaven with a big grin on his lil face hug

~~~~

I shall have some very exciting news coming my way in the next couple of days and I cannot wait to get things sorted!
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : I feel Happy Bjevig
More Numbers : 7578889

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Got the lastest book in Kim Harrison's Hollows series, Black Magic Sanction. Yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : I feel Happy 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7516398
Registration date : 2008-09-09

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm happy because yesterday I went to New York and spent all day visiting galleries. I was supposed to go to the Whitney Biennial, but the professor I went to New York with didn't realize that the Whitney was closed on Tuesdays until that morning. It was a great day nonetheless. There were a bunch of amazing shows going on in Chelsea; I found a few new artists whom I now adore, and I got to see work from artists I had already loved... all in all it was an awesome day in New York.

Also, a bunch of my friends from around the country are having a get-together in Philly on the 17th and 18th! Since the chinatown buses to Philly are pretty cheap, I can probably go. I'm really excited about seeing my out-of-state friends again. woohoo
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:04 pm

^^That's fantastic! I'm glad you had a good time down here in NYC. I really need to get out more often - us native New Yorkers tend to forget all the awesome stuff we have in our backyard. Wink
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Even though it is rainy, today has been one of those happy go lucky you want to smile because nothing really bad has happened days.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 am

I applied for another position, as a front desk coordinator for a spa I've visited and really like. I know I'm right for the job, but the question will be whether the job is right for me ($).

It also got me thinking whether there'd be a market anywhere for a goth-themed spa...
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : I feel Happy Bjevig
More Numbers : 7578889

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 am

^^^ Hope it works out for you! grin

I got a couple awesome lace skirts the other day for $4 each.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 pm

I was able to say goodbye to my sister's daughter yesterday because she's going to be living with her dad for a while (probably about 18 months).

The academic bankruptcy raised by GPA by about .5 points. I'm now over 3.0 Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 pm

^^Congrats!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Nightmistress wrote:
^^^ Hope it works out for you! grin

I got a couple awesome lace skirts the other day for $4 each.

Thanks! Smile And lucky find on the skirts! Vintage shop?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I was able to say goodbye to my sister's daughter yesterday because she's going to be living with her dad for a while (probably about 18 months).

The academic bankruptcy raised by GPA by about .5 points. I'm now over 3.0 Smile

Congrats on the rise in GPA! woohoo
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : I feel Happy Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Mashallah (Allah has willed) I have my first house with my beloved Whoop! dance
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : I feel Happy 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

devildance devildance woohoo woohoo

I'm absolutely over the Moon for you. You're going to have such fun making that house YOUR home. I still remember moving into here and the excitement of decorating and putting our stamp on the place. When I say our stamp, I mean my stamp but I have an amazingly tolerant hubby Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 pm

RedAngel wrote:
It also got me thinking whether there'd be a market anywhere for a goth-themed spa...

I think that would be a great idea. It would be something different. I know I would really like to go to something like that even though I really don't go to spas. I think you might be on to something here. We should get together and start one somewhere Cool

helen damnation wrote:
Vampira132 wrote:

devildance devildance woohoo woohoo

I'm absolutely over the Moon for you. You're going to have such fun making that house YOUR home. I still remember moving into here and the excitement of decorating and putting our stamp on the place. When I say our stamp, I mean my stamp but I have an amazingly tolerant hubby Smile

First of all congrats vampira. Nextly that's what I'm excited about the most about moving into my appartment. I know I can't do everything I would like, but it would give me experience for (possibly matt) and I when we get a home if we ever get married. The only problem is I won't be as lucky as you Mrs. D. Matt is really vocal about those kinds of things. When we even talk about marrage he wants to be involved in every little decition instead of just having me do it. Which that is a curse and a blessing at the same time. Good thing we like a lot of the same things or else that would be horrible.

He keeps telling me he is going to marry me. I love him to death so I follow along because he knows I refuse to get married until I graduate from college and get on my feet. If we last that long I know I would be ready to marry him. So right now our little joking arguement is the date. He wants May 1st and I want october some time. I'm sorry but a crushed velvet dress with flowing long sleeves will not be a good wearing experience for mayI feel Happy Ztoohot
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : I feel Happy 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7516398
Registration date : 2008-09-09

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 am

By the end of the summer I'm going to be ridiculously far ahead in credits. It feels good to be this far ahead- by senior year, I'll basically have two classes per semester to do. I'm considering either looking for internships once I drop down to being part-time, or instead enrolling in the fashion design certificate program at my school.

I'm on the fence about what to do. I love sculpture (my current major) but also love fashion, and feel like if I set my mind to it I could make a decent career in the (gothic) fashion world, whereas sculpture is a much more extreme gamble, which would probably end with me living in dire poverty. Not that fashion will put much more food on the table... but at least it's a bit more marketable (and I already have a fair amount of connections in the field...)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 am

Matt ended up taking zombie, tim and I out for sushi and habatchi. It was really nice. I love him.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : I feel Happy 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7358010
Registration date : 2009-01-08

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:45 am

grin I'm now legally ordained to marry people! Just in time to officiate a Pagan ceremony for one of my dearest friends!
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : I feel Happy 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:57 pm

^ Congatulations on your Ordainship! clap

How so very Cool and special that will be for the both of you.

... Blessings & Congrats your friend's way also! exactly
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Well I found out more info on the dinner I went to yesterday. After dinner Matt was acting really crabby. I couldn't figure out why. I felt really bad. I also didn't understand why he was so dressed up or why zombie was so dressed up. I shook it off but felt bad that he seemed upset. tear

Later on in the night he told me when we went out to dinner things didn't exactly go the way he had planned or how he wanted it to go for me. I didn't understand so I texted him back asking what he ment. I then fell asleep. This is the text I got this morning. "I wanted to propose to you. But the ring I ordered not only was too big but they sent me the wrong ring altogether." omg

I love him to death but I have mixed strange feelings. Like I knew since he is 8 years older then me and has previously been married he would move a little faster with this kind of stuff, but our 3 month is monday. Smile But I'm proud of him for knowing even if he does propose now I want to wait until after college and he supports me in that. But it kind of bothers me to think he might be proposing so soon just so he can feel safer about when I transfer to my university.

I love him to death regardless. But this is where the selfish side is popping out. I wonder what kind of ring it is. I wonder if it is expensive or a cheapo one from the internet. I wonder if it is the actual ring or a ring for the mean time. Is he going to try to surpise me again or is he just going to give me the ring when he gets it? This selfish part really doesn't matter to me. I'm just explaining more of what is racing through my head today.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : I feel Happy 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7358010
Registration date : 2009-01-08

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

^that's so complicated! Go with your gut. I do think that 3 months is early to talk about marriage... but crazier things have worked out. You may remember that I got kicked out of my apartment several months back. I moved in with the guy I had only been dating for 4 months. Everyone say it was a horrible idea, but it's worked out marvelously. Point is, no one knows what's right except for you.

Though I would recommend taking it slow.

Nonetheless, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel Happy
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next