TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast Empty
PostSubject: Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast   Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Love it or hate it, you can’t deny the sheer impact of the Twilight phenomenon.

But the evolution of the vampire from horror to hottie is a surprising development. Sure, mysterious and brooding is always sexy when you’re a teen (or at least that’s what Stephenie Meyer is banking on), but how did we ever get from the bloodthirsty Count Dracula and beastly Nosferatu-style freaks of nature to sexy vamps like Edward Cullen and Bill Compton? On the release of the third installment of the Twilight film series, Eclipse, we explore, in timeline form, how our perception of these creatures of the night went from terrifying to swoon-worthy.

This story has everything a vampire fan would ever want to see or read.

From the history of Vlad the Impaler to True blood,there's something in this story everyone is sure to enjoy.

This is full of video clips,pictures and a short history of vamps on film.

I highly recommend this.

Click the link at the top to read more
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast   Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 am

That was a really fun read, Twilight is so bad though.

I was talking with some friends at work, and I think I can finally say I know what Twilight reminds me of: Popeye and Pretty In Pink.

Ready;

Two guys, not too attractive honestly but they have some decent qualities about them, both are in love with a completely unattractive and dull girl who does absolutely nothing. This walking stick of butter with a terrible attitude totally sluts it up and leads both guys along, while swapping back and forth between them like they don't matter, yet claiming she loves them. The guys are morons, who fight each other constantly to win the favor of this unattractive and dull girl, even though she's using them; eventually both becoming a bit violent towards her as well. Popeye is a vampire and Bluto is a werewolf. You could also argue that the entire story is simply Pretty In Pink with a horror twist. If Ducky was a lycan, he'd be the Indian kid trying to convince the small town b!tch to not run off with the rich d*ckhead... who happens to be a vampire named Ed.

I'm soooooo terrified of the American remake of Let The Right One In, which is the best Vampire film made in decades. We ruin translated current films.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast   Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm not going to lie,I have never seen Twilight.

I guess I like my vamps scary so I was not attracted to the idea of vamps that might be less scary.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast   Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 am

ravengrim wrote:
I'm not going to lie,I have never seen Twilight.

I guess I like my vamps scary so I was not attracted to the idea of vamps that might be less scary.

I only saw the first movie about two months during Showtime's attempts to convince me to buy it's cable package. The film was awful, awful. But from what I've read and seen in trailers, the story is painfully dull and simple, and a rehashing of the themes I've mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast   Bela Lugosi's Dead: Vampire History, From Scary Monster to Sexy Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

^^ I haven't seen the movies, but from what I've heard about them (sadly, I know people who are into the books/movies) it sounds like you drew a pretty accurate parallel.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

Page 1 of 1