TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+17
ani raina
ravengrim
Madelchai
Spooky
Vampira132
WrappedinReflection
ani urania
helen damnation
endless dark
Emmature
TheDarkHippie
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
cynfullov
La Diva Carlotta
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Mad Not only did the advice my teacher give me about being able to lower the space on my project and fix the music not work but I also got more crap news from the doctor today. My back is healing nicely and I can go back to school sunday. That is bitter sweet news. But I also found out today that what I though was just some nasty red spider veins that developed on my right inner arm is actually... wait for it.... ring worm axe

Oh no hun! What next? hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:34 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Whoa! Shocked Where'd that thing come from? That sucks, DCGG! Do you need any follow-up care?

From what I understand, I might of gotten it from the bed they gave me or my shower if some nasty didn't clean it out or who slept in the bed before me.

WrappedinReflection wrote:
DCGG- For the ringworm, buy Clotrimazol, which is the generic of Lotrimin, an anti-fungal, & cover the area with clear finger nail polish to keep it from spreading. I had it last year & that helped it go away fairly quickly. Otherwise, it could last up to a couple or even years Neutral scream

My doctor gave me some cream for it. I have to put it on twice a day and he said it should go away in two or four weeks. He said if I touch it then touch other people I can spread it or if they touch that spot. I would try putting nail polish on it, but I have sensitive skin so I don't know what that would do.

helen damnation wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Mad Not only did the advice my teacher give me about being able to lower the space on my project and fix the music not work but I also got more crap news from the doctor today. My back is healing nicely and I can go back to school sunday. That is bitter sweet news. But I also found out today that what I though was just some nasty red spider veins that developed on my right inner arm is actually... wait for it.... ring worm axe

Oh no hun! What next? hug

I'm kinda wondering if I'm going to get the plague next. I mean it only seems obvious Rolling Eyes First a spider bite that gets way out of control (seriously who the hell gets that, especially living in michigan where the only bad spider we supposedly have is the brown recluse. whistle

Now I'm diagnosed with ring worm that I have seriously only heard of people getting in the books I have ready of very dirty and unkempt people. Seriously? I shower every other day and I wash my laundry when the hamper gets full like most people. What did I do?

So I'm guessing the next obvious choice since it is as outlandish like everything I've gotten already would be the bubonic plague. Matt even decided today my new super hero nickname is going to be infectious. Because I keep getting crazy crap that can kill people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm

^^You can get it from fecal matter from animals. I got mine from a photo shoot I did on a farm whilst kneeling in the grass to take photos. I am a very very very clean person as well, that's why it totally grossed me out also. It's not that you're a dirty person, you just happened to stumble upon it like I did. Try the nail polish. I have sensitive skin as well & the polish didnt affect me at all. Besides, the area is already infected, so it shouldn't do any more harm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Make-up is flippin' expensive.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Make-up is flippin' expensive.

Ain't that the truth! faint
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 am

^^ Yes it is! I try to use as many coupons and samples as I can, and experiment with the cheap stuff before committing to a color in a high-end line.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

My back is very sore from tape being ripped off and on twice a day and it pulling all night. Because of the tape my back looks like a pizza kids face.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Kind of a silly rant but I am a little annoyed: I invited a coworker of mine to my birthday party on Saturday. She told me she'd go, but for some reason I kind of sensed she wasn't too interested. Last week her "yes" became a "maybe" but just now she responded to the Evite with a "no". Why couldn't she have just said no to begin with? wtf

Maybe she was trying to spare my feelings, but I think an honest no from the beginning would have been a lot more considerate.

Last edited by La Diva Carlotta on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Some of you may have remembered me mentioning my lovely room mate Patti from work and her husband's health issues.

He had a tumour in his bladder removed about two months ago, had chemotherapy, radiotherapy, developed cataracts and has angina. tear He's only 66 which is really young these days.

Anyway to cut a long story short, he went to the hospital for a check up today and was told that he has another aggressive tumour in his bladder and has to have that removed and have more treatment. Patti and her husband are two of the nicest, kindest people I know and I makes me sick to my stomach with the suffering they are having to endure

I really wish I could do something to help but apart from being there, I'm bloody useless to them
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 am

^^Those situations are hard. It is always damaging to your soul when you see someone you care about in so much pain and you are helpless. The best thing I can say is I hope things get better hug

Matt over slept and our dinner date was canceled sad or frown I guess we will see if saturday works out.

In other news, my roommate is a b!tch. She sent me a text today asking me if I was coming back and if not she is taking me off of the renters insurance. I told her two weeks ago I would be coming back on sunday. But her being as retarded as she is, she was blaming me not being to school because "my friend" and I were having troubles. First of all a**hole he is my fiance. Second of all I wouldn't skip school because of that. Third of all you need to keep your damn tan booth burnt nose out of my f**king business.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 am

Today at work, I had to deal with an african american male from Tennessee that was so demanding and such an a$$ that it was honestly really hard for me to keep composure. He kept telling me to do this & do that, then said that that it was my place as a female to serve him and know where I stand Mad Then he tried to play it off as a joke. bullsh*t. What a f**ker. I know this is a hugely controversial issue with the black race, but I have to admit that I have dealt with more issues from black males than any other race. I am not racist & I am nice to everyone when I first meet them until they start treating me like that. And they wonder why they get no respect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 am

^^^I say it's not the actual person, but how they were raised. Look at where he is from. Isn't Tennessee part of the Bible Belt? Submission of women is in there and many a sect/cult likes to only teach the bits of that book that make their life better. I've had a few similar instances working retail where I do. I've also noticed that blacks are usually the most demanding customers who usually believe they know more about jewellery than me (I work at a jewellery store). But I also have some that are not like that. The ones who are like that are usually from the poorer areas of town. AKA ghetto areas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 pm

I need to find a better luthier in my area. The local place (The Violin Shop) I just don't trust. The guy there has lied to me twice now, both times because I'm lefty. First he was trying to get me to play righty and this time, trying to say that my violin is substandard. From what I can tell, there is absolutely no bumps or rough spots on the fingerboard. I've been staring it down for a while now and feeling it. There's no bumps. It's completely smooth. I can't speak much for if the bridge is sitting correctly or not, but there is no space or gaps under either of the feet. I'm scheduled to start lessons Thursday. I'll have the teacher look at it and see if they come to the same conclusion.

But really though, the minute I had the case open (Genevieve wasn't even unstrapped or out of the case yet) and he was already saying this and that is wrong with it... but well.. "I've seen worse I guess". How can you spot tiny variations on a fingerboard when it's not out of the case yet?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Because some people are just snobby and don't really care or really know.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:17 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
Today at work, I had to deal with an african american male from Tennessee that was so demanding and such an a$$ that it was honestly really hard for me to keep composure. He kept telling me to do this & do that, then said that that it was my place as a female to serve him and know where I stand Mad Then he tried to play it off as a joke. bullsh*t. What a f**ker. I know this is a hugely controversial issue with the black race, but I have to admit that I have dealt with more issues from black males than any other race. I am not racist & I am nice to everyone when I first meet them until they start treating me like that. And they wonder why they get no respect.

Being from Tennessee, I can tell you how a Tennessean woman would respond to such bull: "Oh NO, you didn't! I ain't subservient to nobody, especially not to some stupid a$$ man! Get the f**k out of my sight before I skin you alive."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7368514
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 am

DCGG- my best friend (herself a clean person) had the misfortune this summer of getting ringworm on her face- in two places! I don't know how these things happen, but it'll get better.

As for me, remember the job I started about 2 weeks ago where I was screamed at by a coworker for being slow and incompetent- three hours into my shift?

I forget if I mentioned that I wrote a very classy resignation letter in which I sincerely apologized for quitting but still mentioned that my main reason for quitting is the general disorganization of the business (the boss kept forgetting to get toilet paper so we had to bring our own) and lack of training.

So... I went back today to get my paycheck. The boss was out of town but he remembered to leave me a snarky note in an envelope with my paycheck. I looked at the check and the amount was wrong. And it was made out to someone named Elizabeth. It was a refund to a client. My paycheck had been mailed to her BY THE BOSS. God knows when I'll really get paid, but if nothing else this reminds me why I quit in the first place. Really, it's kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

I am unbelievably tired today.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm bloody ill again. This time my sinuses feel as if somebody's superglued them, my eyes are like piss holes in the snow and I just ache - have to go into work on Monday because I have a big case conference so I'm hoping that tomorrow will give me a chance to get better.

I even hid from the Tesco delivery driver because he normally tells me I'm lovely but I looked like an absolute dog this morning tear
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

helen damnation wrote:
I even hid from the Tesco delivery driver because he normally tells me I'm lovely but I looked like an absolute dog this morning tear

Oh come'on, I bet you still looked gorgeous even though you were sick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Tesco delivers?! When I was sick I just had to go to the store and ride one of those silly carts around. The only perk is that those carts have really annoying horns.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:51 am

I don't want to go back to school. This is not going to be a good week. I'm not looking forward to driving up in the dark to a place where no one cares about me, where my apartment smells bad because my roommates have nasty air fresheners that we aren't even allowed to have anyway, a ton of homework due that I don't have done or don't understand, and a lot of tests, quizes and a group project that I don't know/ my group hasn't even done.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:39 pm

^that sounds super daunting, but I know you can do it!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 pm

I didn't get my credit card before leaving sad or frown
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7579292
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:50 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I don't want to go back to school. This is not going to be a good week. I'm not looking forward to driving up in the dark to a place where no one cares about me, where my apartment smells bad because my roommates have nasty air fresheners that we aren't even allowed to have anyway, a ton of homework due that I don't have done or don't understand, and a lot of tests, quizes and a group project that I don't know/ my group hasn't even done.

I know the feeling. I hate group projects most of the time b/c its so hard to get everyone together to meet at a decent time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:26 am

Come on facebook, just f***ing show my notifications already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next