TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 am

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 102

It processed my order just fine yesterday, but today this transaction was kicked back.... and again my card went through. As with the first one, they say that it can take up to three days for it to get back to my account. Then I get to try it again. I don't think it was my bank to kick it back otherwise it wouldn't have 'fake' charged my card. Travelex needs to get their sh*t together.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Had our team meeting at work this morning and my boss was actually referring to the end of the world tomorrow as if it was actually going to happen. And she was dead serious about it. Tell me again how she was hired?
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:20 pm

It snowed and snowed. Couldn't go to work last night. Dug myself out today to go visit boyfriend, only to find out that driving over 50 mph made my car shimmy like a hula dancer at a birthday party. So couldn't go the rest of the way to his place another half hour away. Stopped at a place to get the sludge from under my car, place was closed. Stopped at the tire shop in my town, guy rudely tells me that it's pointless to get the sludge out from under there considering it's still sludgey and snowy out. Ok. Whatever. Goodbye.
I am back home. Stir crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Coworker emailed the company's CEO and 2nd-in-command essentially thanking them for the holiday bonus but using wording that thanked them for recognizing our hard work. The problem was that he sent it on behalf of the vocational staff (me included) without asking us. While I am super appreciative of the extra cash, I wouldn't have sent out an email like that. it was weird and made me uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 am

My mom has been spending way too much time with her two boy friends as of late. I'm not really appreciating them being around. I would have liked to spend more time with my mom on this break as opposed to being ignored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 am

Had a terrible toothache on Thursday. I called my regular dentist Thurs afternoon but they were being "difficult". Long story short I found a dentist open on weekends who told me I needed to have my last remaining wisdom tooth pulled because I have a cavity. Will have it pulled on Wednesday, the day before my trip. Fun!

At least I got a few days worth of Percocets. grin
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

I feel like complete sh*t. This snow is really doing a number on me. I'm constantly in and out all day long. My head feels like it is going to burts.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Because I chose to sit on my a$$ and procrastinate all last week at work, I now have to rush to catch up on all the neglected paperwork. It's my own damn fault, really. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 am

Cat shat on the guest bed and had to throw away a magazine that got into it. That cat is not going to be allowed in the house ever again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 am

I need to buy a surf stick for france. The internet here is spotty when others are on and I can't steam as long as I want.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 am

Some crazy guy at the bagel store jumped in front of me online and then had the nerve to waste everyone's time by bitching that the bagels were too small. I mean, really?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Just had my last wisdom tooth pulled. But that's not what's bothering me. What's bothering me is that he refused to prescribe those heavy duty pain killers I like. tear
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 am

As part of this academic residency I'm supposed to meet with faculty for advising sessions but there are no appointments left. WTF?
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Matt's been sick so I haven't seen him since Monday because he doesn't want me to get sick, and frankly, I don't want that either. He's still pretty funky Neutral Seeing him again is going to be like a reunion tongue

Also, glad the holidays are over. I was so glad my sister got to come home, but my family gets fn nuts and petty during the holidays. It's really annoying and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 am

The heat isn't on in my studio because they think low sixties temps are high enough. My DS went to sh*t while I was playing it (see recent acquisitions thread), the internet here is slower than it was and doesn't always like to work, and I'm generally in a bad mood due to all of this.

I was going to my games so I wouldn't try to spend so much time on the internet (and then get annoyed more by the internet and buy another surf stick). Besides the ROMs, I have pokemon red and blue, LoZ link's awakening, LoZ Oracle of Seasons, LoZ Spirit Tracks, and LoZ Phantom Hourglass. Any more, Pokemon is just mindless button mashing, LoZ Spirit Tracks is boring (and a complete rip of Phantom Hourglass... except with trains instead of ships) and is a DS game, LoZ Link's Awakening is giving me problems at the moment so I don't want to play it, and LoZ Oracle of Seasons... eh. If I play that, I'm starting a new game.

Basically, I want to be warm and either have good internet or my game to play.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 am

I know this is my senior year. I didn't expect my classes to be easy. But what is up with getting 3 homework assignments before my classes have even met for the first time. Really?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Gimme my money! Dude's been here since Friday morning, he's had ample time to go to the bank or ATM and give me the cash he owes me for the room.

spank
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Dude, you're the one who ended the relationship back in Washington D.C. stop getting all pissy because I'm not giving you the time of day.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 am

Geeze! I asked a classmate if he had a copy of the "dissertation committee" faculty list so I could forward him a copy if he didn't and he got all uppity with me. "Well I can get that from Professor So-And-So any time!" You know what, f**k you then.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 am

^^Sounds like your trip is turning into a bucket full of laughs and butterflies.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:11 am

^^It is! Way too much crazy going on with my "tenant" and other classmates. LOL
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Some of my classmates are so tacky. Last night two female classmates invited my "tenant" Geof to join them at the hotel bar, where he ordered a Shirley Temple. I met him at the bar and we decided to go out for dinner. Five minutes after we left the hotel Geof realized that he forgot to pay for his drink. Since we were already several blocks away, he decided that he would just pay our classmates back the next day.

10 minutes after that I get a text from a different classmate informing me that Geof forgot to pay for his drink, and a minute after that I got a phone call from yet a different classmate informing me of the same. I later find out that in the end, no one paid for Geof's drink.

Was it really necessary to start a telephone chain over this? Couldn't the two chicks who originally invited Geof to the bar in the first place just pay for his $5.00 drink and then ask him to pay them back the following day? And why text and call me? I am not Geof's keeper!

Sheesh, all this over a $5 dollar drink.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:08 am

The people above me are having a party. They have been blaring crappy music, screaming, and stomping around for 6 hours. Seriously people? Calm it down. Go to bed or a coffee house and shut up.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Diva, why are you having a party with blaring crappy music, screaming and stomping around for 6 hours and not even invite DCGG? kind of rude wouldn't you say? grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Some of my classmates are so tacky. Last night two female classmates invited my "tenant" Geof to join them at the hotel bar, where he ordered a Shirley Temple. I met him at the bar and we decided to go out for dinner. Five minutes after we left the hotel Geof realized that he forgot to pay for his drink. Since we were already several blocks away, he decided that he would just pay our classmates back the next day.

10 minutes after that I get a text from a different classmate informing me that Geof forgot to pay for his drink, and a minute after that I got a phone call from yet a different classmate informing me of the same. I later find out that in the end, no one paid for Geof's drink.

Was it really necessary to start a telephone chain over this? Couldn't the two chicks who originally invited Geof to the bar in the first place just pay for his $5.00 drink and then ask him to pay them back the following day? And why text and call me? I am not Geof's keeper!

Sheesh, all this over a $5 dollar drink.

My reaction to this was, "Holy sh*t! A $5.00 Shirley Temple!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next