TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
Ookay. The site that I'm trying to buy my train ticket from doesn't allow people to have non-english characters in their addresses... this card, being a German card, has said characters in my address and won't recognize my address without them. My american cards don't have enough money on them at the moment to buy the ticket. Neutral Let's see if I can get my mom to pick up the phone, hope skype won't have any more delays during the call, and see if she can buy it for me. ***** computer bullsh*t.

A lot of European languages have some Roman letters within their alphabet, so this seems a bit fishy to me.

It's not the normal roman letters that are the problem. it's the letters like ü ä ö and ß that are the problem. So I can't type in Neue Schönhauser Straße or any other straße for that matter because of the etzet. Problem solved though. My mom is putting money in my account for Xmas.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7344880
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm

^That's interesting. My best friend lives in Germany and she's told me that more and more Germans are using "ss" instead of ß for reasons like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:19 am

^^^And that's strange for me because it's not a problem for European sites, only American/UK ones (and not all at that). The way I understood it was that most were switching to 'ss' because they misunderstood the rule change that went into effect a few years ago. 'ss' is supposed to follow a short vowel and the etzet is supposed to follow a long vowel.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
More Numbers : 7344880
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:34 am

^That is weird. Though I suppose there could be some regional differences as well- my friend lives deep in former East Germany.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7544922
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Found out my main job is closing the 29th due to an a**hole building owner who f**ked over our boss. People like him should not determine the fate of those who are caring and are trying to live their dream. We're all pretty depressed at this point, and irate. It's in a small town, so until they figure out the building management or someone buys it, the locals are out of a restaurant and our bar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Emmature wrote:
^That is weird. Though I suppose there could be some regional differences as well- my friend lives deep in former East Germany.

wtf ...I'm in Berlin and haven't really seen it. IDK, if you would have said they were from Switzerland I would have understood (the Swiss don't use it) but former East Germany is still affected by German law.

WrappedinReflection wrote:
Found out my main job is closing the 29th due to an a**hole building owner who f**ked over our boss. People like him should not determine the fate of those who are caring and are trying to live their dream. We're all pretty depressed at this point, and irate. It's in a small town, so until they figure out the building management or someone buys it, the locals are out of a restaurant and our bar.

This seems to happen more than it should in our area. Though I guess not that often.. The last time it happened to me was when I was a kid. Our landlord told us to find a new place to live so he could bulldoze the place that we were living and built himself a new house to live in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 am

I may have just f**ked myself over... or my host was in my room while I was sleeping. I can't find my key to the apartment. I HAD it or I wouldn't be in here. I've torn apart my room looking for it and still can't find it. So I either forgot it in the door (and it's not there now) or my host came into my room and took it while I was sleeping. Seeing as she's been in my room multiple times with out telling me and my sleeping mask has gone missing, I'm still leaving this open as a possibility.

Shitty thing is that if it's not found, I have to pay a lot to have the locks changed. I could go to class because I know where she keeps the spares, but I don't want to run the risk of her claiming I lost it outside.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7667442
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 am

^^^ go to german WAl-mart and have a new key made today while you're out with one of the spares. Now either you find the original key and it all works out that way or your host has to admit they took the key while you were asleep and thats how they know you didn't have the original.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:54 am

^^^After 3 hours I found it. It was mixed in with some yarn on my table. I still have no idea where my sleeping mask went to though Neutral
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7665427

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Screwed up my neck pretty bad this morning. Hurts to move it to the right. Walking around work with a stiff looking neck...kids were laughing at me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7571423
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:58 am

^^Oh man, that sucks.

I'm pretty sure I have carpel tunnel syndrome. Have all the symptoms: pain, numbness, tingling. I'll see my doctor on Monday. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:03 am

That sucks Diva.
I remember my brother having that in both his wrists over the summer. At least that's what the doctor told him he had. It was so painful I could remember him wincing in pain during the night. It seems to have gotten better.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7555658
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:45 am

Found out my roommate is going into my room when I am gone. It is really obvious when my stuff is in a different spot than before. Time to get locks and a safe.

I am giving her another month.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 am

^^^I'd just kick her out. I'd do it with the lady I'm staying with, but it's her apartment tongue
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Work is really irritating the poo outta me. !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7667442

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Elementery school shooting in CT, 20 children + 6 adults + 1 person that lived with the shooter + the shooter... so far the count is 28 people dead for no reason...

Oh, and f**k anyone that makes this a poilical issue, this isn't political its not about gun rights or control or violent games or movies or whatever political, its about people not politics so leave it alone and respect the horrendous loss of these people...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7555658
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
^^^I'd just kick her out. I'd do it with the lady I'm staying with, but it's her apartment tongue

Haha. I think I might have too.

She keeps using my stuff. I told her not too...especially my kitchen stuff. She has all her kitchen stuff in the kitchen, but still in boxes. She is too lazy to get her own plate. Instead she uses mine even after I say no.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7570459
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:50 pm

endless dark wrote:
Elementery school shooting in CT, 20 children + 6 adults + 1 person that lived with the shooter + the shooter... so far the count is 28 people dead for no reason...

Oh, and f**k anyone that makes this a poilical issue, this isn't political its not about gun rights or control or violent games or movies or whatever political, its about people not politics so leave it alone and respect the horrendous loss of these people...

Politics aside, why do these shootings have to keep happening?! It is getting really annoying. Going back to my previous bitching post, why do we have to become a society that expects these things to happen on a daily basis when, at worst, this should only be an exceedingly rare event like in Norway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm

FFFFUUUUUUUUU

Trying to reload money onto my 'cash passport' (AKA prepaid card that I can use in Europe) with the money from my school (that they finally sent me). Having problems with the website to reload it. Hopefully I can get this sorted out so that I have my rent money and money to live off of in France.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 pm

RWWWAAAAHHHHHHH

Okay, so I have most of the crap worked out for getting money to my prepaid card. I have to update my address with them so that the address on their account matches the bank card's address.

Since I opted for electronic statements and have no utilities (because I'm f**king abroad) my mom has to get a letter or something from my bank stating that I live at the new address and then email it to me (or have the bank email it to me). Apparently since she quit her job and sits on her a$$ at home all day means she has too much to do to just drop everything and go/call the bank for me.

I have a whole 10 Euros in cash and 76 on a card until I get that money transferred. You can't go and get this for me so I actually have money to eat and all that? Really? I have to have this money by next week ( so I can eat) by the 28th (so I can get to the airport) and by the 30th (so I can pay for my french accommodation and have somewhere to actually live). Just go to the f**king bank.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 pm

^^OMG! Lady needs to get her priorities in order. I hope you get your money transferred soon!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 25883sk
More Numbers : 7399394
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 pm

^^ I really hope you get the cash you need too, Nsane. It's a scary feeling to be down to your last few bucks.

So here's my holiday-themed arrrgh: Bought presents for the fella, then remembered that the one he wants most was one that I was going to seek out (as opposed to his parents looking for it). It's a car thing, so I called the dealership: the thing is part of a $200 set. So that was a No. Checked Amazon; prices ranged from $40 to $70. Emailed the fella -- said I'm sorry Sweetie, I can't do it this time; how about for Valentine's Day?

His answer: "they're like $30 on ebay"
:?
Went to eBay, bought the item. Due to be shipped by Xmas eve at the latest.
His response: "did you have it shipped to MD?" (where we'll be over the weekend)
Mad
So naturally I message the seller and ask if he can ship it to MD. We'll see if this works. But what the hell? Spirit of Christmas much, Sweetie??
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 am

^^^I was notified that I had the documents I needed on my account online. Now I'm just waiting for the company to get back to me... Also, yesterday when I tried running my card (to reload the prepaid one) it kicked it back saying that they couldn't take my payment due to something being wrong, but low and behold, it did go through. My card hasn't been reloaded, but the charge for $1,499.42 is currently being processed by my bank. Looks like I get to play more phone tag today.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 pm

RedAngel wrote:

So here's my holiday-themed arrrgh: Bought presents for the fella, then remembered that the one he wants most was one that I was going to seek out (as opposed to his parents looking for it). It's a car thing, so I called the dealership: the thing is part of a $200 set. So that was a No. Checked Amazon; prices ranged from $40 to $70. Emailed the fella -- said I'm sorry Sweetie, I can't do it this time; how about for Valentine's Day?

His answer: "they're like $30 on ebay"
:?
Went to eBay, bought the item. Due to be shipped by Xmas eve at the latest.
His response: "did you have it shipped to MD?" (where we'll be over the weekend)
Mad
So naturally I message the seller and ask if he can ship it to MD. We'll see if this works. But what the hell? Spirit of Christmas much, Sweetie??

Damn. There's so much wrong here I don't know where to begin.

hug hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:47 am

Went to my doctor yesterday. Turns out I do have carpal tunnel syndrome. She told me to use one of those wrist braces at night. She also gave me a referral to a hand orthopedic surgeon in case the brace thing doesn't work.

I'm also having other weird symptoms: fatigue, numbness in other body parts, issues with coordination, etc.. I'm going back for a full physical in late January.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next