TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 am

Why do I have to have so many right wing friends? If one isn't talking about the 'evil' democrats, another is posting about how 'Obama' is wanting to taking away/hinder their second amendment rights, but in the same breath are completely okay with impinging on the rights of those with mental illnesses. "Dangerously mentally ill" doesn't only mean those people who want to harm others. It also means those who want to harm themselves. There's so many things that would get worse because of a database, but everyone of a 'normal' mind seems to be screaming for it. This is the third place I've ranted about this but really, this affects me and a few million other Americans.

My biological father was diagnosed with Borderline Paranoid Schizophrenia, I've had hallucinations, hospital visits for cutting, a (probably incorrect and tame) diagnosis, many thoughts of suicide and death, and some symptoms of paranoid/residual schizophrenia. I would be on that database. If employers were allowed to see it, I would probably be unable to work because no one wants to work with 'a crazy'. I might possibly be excluded from some services by insurance due to 'pre-existing conditions,' and I would really lose any and all propose that I've built for myself. Basically, I'd be a second class citizen with limited ways to escape the system. I know Diva said that many providers would never report to the database, but the main place where my records are are with the army. They don't give a sh*t. They'd report anyone in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:29 pm

I posted on a friends picture. One of his friends took my joke as me being serious. You are really going to call me a brat? 1) If I was being serious you would know it. 2) If you could use that much make-up on a dudes face, I'm sure two girls could afford a little eye liner. 3) I don't know you. Back off of me. I didn't comment on you page, I commented on his.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 pm

My check didn't come in like it was supposed to. Now I have to play try to call the VA a million times. So far I've called three times this morning and I've been disconnected every time because of their high call volume. I just want my check.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Why are men so weird?

I called my husband from work just now to see if he was leaving his job early because of the weather. He tells me he's already left and is at the gas station by our house. I asked if he could go to the supermarket to grab a few essentials, but he gave me attitude. "I don't know if I'll be able to make it blah blah blah." Then he rushes me off the phone.

Dude, the supermarket is across the street from our apartment building! Obviously you'll have an easier time than me to make it there since you're almost home. WTF are you bitching about?!

f**ker.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm

^^Sometimes I wonder what goes through their heads as well.

I'm in a hell of a lot of pain today. I woke up super early with really bad cramps. I went to work and I felt like I was going to be sick the entire time. I was working a special event with the alcohol selection for the day. The good part is I got to go in later than normal. The bad part is I didn't get a break. My shift today was only an hour shorter than a normal shift. When I got out of work, I felt like someone beat the crap out of me. I'm still in pain. My feet hurt, shoulders are very sore, and my ribs hurt. I don't understand why.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

While I was helping my husband shovel his car out of the snow, some crazy lady came out of her house to scream at us because she thought we were piling the snow on her sidewalk. We weren't - we were just adding on to the pile that was already on the curb. My husband politely offered to clean up any mess we may have made when we were done shoveling, but she kept bitching about it.

Crazy lady did the same sh*t the year before last. Told my husband to make sure not to park by psycho's house again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 am

sad or frown I don't think I'll be going back to Germany before going home.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:28 am

Classmate called me a few minutes back for help with school work. It's f**king midnight. Ugh. She's running a D in the class and there are only 2 weeks left in the quarter. No way she'll be able to get the minimum B she needs. Earlier in the semester I was trying to get her to drop the course when she was running a 55 (out of 100) average midway through. Dumbass really thought she'd be able to swing a B by the end. Math, how does it work? LOL

The worst part was when she started bitching and moaning about the practicum and internship we need to do. It was bringing me down and stressing me out. I don't need the f**king stress right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 pm

The internet here hates me.

Also, this course is in no way 'intensive.' If it were, I'd have learned something by now instead of reviewing concepts a week at a time.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:51 pm

^^Will you get the chance at the end of the course to offer feedback or complete a course evaluation?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm

I get annoyed when my friends plan day trips (like to a nearby museum or whatever) months in advance and I end up forgetting about it. Except for major events, like a once a year music festival, I can't remember plans for events scheduled far too in advance.

And seriously, why would you plan a trip to a local museum 3 whole months in advance? Are you that f**king busy? Are all of your weekends booked solid until May? Seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Will you get the chance at the end of the course to offer feedback or complete a course evaluation?

Possibly, but I really doubt it would do any good. This is the same place that didn't think it was their problem that a Korean student was having a problem with an apartment that they set her up with. Reading through their goals or whatever they were called on their website, most of them deal with making the teachers happy, not the students.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:49 pm

He has been on my mind lately. I miss him. Waiting sucks. It hurts to watch. That is all.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
He has been on my mind lately. I miss him. Waiting sucks. It hurts to watch. That is all.

Hugs, DCGG. I've been there. Know the feeling all to well. Be strong.
hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 am

So confused! Went out to dinner with my husband. Ordered a Pepsi but the waitress said they didn't have any. I saw cans of Coke in in the large fridge by the kitchen and asked about them. The waitress then said that they were not allowed to sell soda in cans at the restaurant and that the soda fountain only carried diet.

What?!

The soda ban in NYC doesn't take into effect until March, and the ban is on sodas over 16 ounces. Can of soda is only 12 ounces.

Where's the f**king law that says they can't serve canned soda in a restaurant?! Many places do it. WTF?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Watched most of a clip of faux news trying to 'discuss' Adele and Kelly Clarkson's 'weight issues' (I couldn't finish it). Whatever. Try and shame full figured all you want, they're still healthier than the anorexic 'nutritionist' you were 'discussing' the issue with. It's not a bad thing to be non-anorexic looking.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:41 pm

^^Ugh. I hate that. I think there's a sexist element to it as well. Men are aren't as scrutinized about their weight as women. When was the last time you heard anyone talk about Jack Black or Seth Rogen's weight...or any other chubby male celebrities? It's silly.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

I feel like poo. I have a nasty cold. Woke up with a fever this morning. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm beginning to think that French women just can't sing.... or at least all of those involved in the lessons going on down stairs.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Anyone else notice the trend of those "Tupperware" type parties where people sell jewelry, candles, kitchen gadgets and other crap? Things like Party Lite, Origami Owl, and Pampered Chef.

I keep getting invited to these things by my "friends" on Facebook. I'm all for people making extra cash on the side or starting home businesses, but not like this. These companies are just selling over-priced crap. I also love how people I haven't spoken to in ages decide to invite me to "parties" out of the blue just to get me to buy crap from them. I feel used! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm

^^^My mom was into Pampered Chef for a while (she really believed them when they said they were better than what you can buy at the store). She gave it up after she realized that another lady had our area pretty much controlled with it.

I thought she finally got out of these schemes, but now she's selling Dove Chocolate and their other catalogue crap. :/
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Anyone else notice the trend of those "Tupperware" type parties where people sell jewelry, candles, kitchen gadgets and other crap? Things like Party Lite, Origami Owl, and Pampered Chef.

I keep getting invited to these things by my "friends" on Facebook. I'm all for people making extra cash on the side or starting home businesses, but not like this. These companies are just selling over-priced crap. I also love how people I haven't spoken to in ages decide to invite me to "parties" out of the blue just to get me to buy crap from them. I feel used! LOL

It's a pyramid scheme/MML where you are guaranteed to loose money as opposed to actually making any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 am

I'm not sure what I'm more disappointed in: the fact that this has a small chance of being real, that people find it amusing to down grade a rating just to troll, or the fact that so many people actually think it's real.

(It's a review of The Ultimate Collection (CD) by the Eurythmics)

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 36629_10200612806659742_596659912_n
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I'm not sure what I'm more disappointed in: the fact that this has a small chance of being real, that people find it amusing to down grade a rating just to troll, or the fact that so many people actually think it's real.

(It's a review of The Ultimate Collection (CD) by the Eurythmics)

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 36629_10200612806659742_596659912_n

Its a real Amazon customer review but weather or not its real or just trollin' meh
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:03 am

^^^Yeah, I know it's a real review. Amazon is where I took the screenshot. I was questioning whether it was trolling or not. tongue I guess I should be more specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next