TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:56 pm

^^Must be trolling. LOL It's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 am

Still have this nasty cold. Plus I think I'm losing my voice now. Joy.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Big cheese from the main office is here today and boy is he on a rampage! Copped an attitude with me for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:46 pm

^^ My district manager did that to me a few days ago. I was thinking about quitting because of it. But I guess my manager got wind of what happened and pulled me aside on my lunch break. She informed me he is an a$$ and I can go about doing things the way I do them because I'm the best worker they ever had. Plus she went on to say how everyone looks forward to working with me and how they need me.

Needless to say, it tugged at my heart strings a bit. It really took me for a loop that the people I work with care that much. I'm still contemplating if I should go or stay. But that is making my choice a little more balanced on each side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 am

A good friend is feuding with another member of our social circle, but for some reason they both decided to air their grievances by emailing EVERYONE in our group.

The whole thing is just awkward. blush I'm embarrassed for them both.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 am

Someone just tried to break into my apartment. I called the police and everything. There isn't much they can do since the person covered the peep hole and I couldn't see them. Needless to say this is one heart attack I didn't need before bed time. Looks like I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 pm

^^Holy crap that's scary! Is there anyone you can stay with a few days, you know, just in case?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am

every time things get to good the cosmos kicks my life straight in the balls. 32 years of this, I'm really getting real tired of this bullsh*t here cosmos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7567243
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Trying not to have an anxiety attack.
I still haven't had any shoots/clients at this new job. I understand we just opened and new studios need to get established, but she told me we had clients lined up before we opened back at the beginning of the month.
So do I continue to try to get clients for her business so I can have money, or promote heavier on my business?
Plus, my mom pushes her anxieties and phobias onto me, so I have to try to deflect hers on top of trying to deal with my own.
f**k this. I don't need it or want it. I have been running on this wheel for far too long. I feel like when sh*t finally starts looking up and I have a way out of here, I get pushed aside again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 am

^^^When I get back to Nebraska, I might look you up for pictures WIR.

Neutral Welcome to Nebraska.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:37 pm

I can't shake this goddamn cold. The fever and malaise are gone, but the chest and nasal congestion are unbearable. I think I kept my husband up last night with my coughing and heavy breathing.

Also, the cat puked on my bed in the middle of the night. So I had to deal with that, too. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7567243
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 pm

[quote="nsanelilmunky"]^^^When I get back to Nebraska, I might look you up for pictures WIR.

^^That'd be awesome!! Very Happy

Also, the article you quoted on feminism... Shocked I am attempting to read it without judging too harshly, but I am still going to. Who the hell wrote this and allowed it through?
It reminds me of a very biased and poorly researched article I read about how those who choose not to have kids now are hurting our future and will ultimately bring the downfall of societies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 am

^^^Hey bring up that point too if I remember right. The whole article was painful to read.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Friends have been out and about these past couple of weeks but my husband and I haven't been invited. Personally I don't care all that much, most these people get on my nerves anyway, but I feel bad for my husband. He's a total introvert and doesn't really get out much on his own without his friend Pete. Pete usually calls us on weekends to go out to dinner or whatever - haven't heard from him in 3 weeks. My husband keeps asking if I've heard from anyone. He's not on Facebook so he's clueless about what others are up to.

Another reason why I hate Facebook.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:36 am

Darn. Was hoping to attend a career development conference in July thinking it was a weekend thing (these things almost always are) but I realized it's a Monday through Wednesday thing.

I'm probably going anyway, but I'll end up taking the entire week off from work. Grr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 am

^^^With the way work is for you, shouldn't that be "...but I'll end up taking the entire week off from work. WOOO!!" -?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 pm

^^^You're right! LOL ...I'll end up taking the entire week off from work. Woohoo!!! dance
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Yup. Another day wasted. After the doctor's we went to lunch and then came home. And that was that. No movie, no shopping, no anything. The Mr. decided on a short nap, nut that turned into a 4 hour snooze fest and when he woke up he didn't feel like doing anything else.

Mad

EDIT: We did make it to the movies. Yay! grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 pm

:? Really Paris? Sheesh. My three day stay at a hostel in Paris is about as much as I paid to stay at a hostel in Berlin for about 9 days. My train ticket cost about as much as the plane ticket did too.

Oh, and I may want to load up my prepaid card and then cash it out somewhat soon. Apparently they're no longer going to be doing business with the cards will no longer be able to be reloaded by the end of March and no longer used by the end of April. Neutral

Just adding it to the reasons I don't like France (not the card thing though).
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm so tired lately. I'm always tired. And I've got him on my mind all the time. Can I have my own head back for five minutes please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 pm

What did I eat to deserve this?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:33 am

I hate taking a shower at my moms house. The water always gets cold half way through. I'm not even in the shower for that long. I normally take a shower between 15 - 30 min.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 am

Apparently today I'm feeling a little masochistic. I just sat through this entire thing. ALL OF IT.

Dear goth I want to bitchslap someone.

The short version: US is evil, communist. Women should be subordinate to their husbands, unable to speak out, vote, work, or wear pants. Science is a sin. Doctors are sorcerers, and women have NEVER in the history of the world (before today) worked outside the home. Oh, and the usual crap about homosexuality and transgender.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 pm

^^Ugh.

On a semi related note, those commercials for 5 Hour Energy shots are sexist. In the commercial with the male, he's doing all kinds of neat stuff: skydiving, running while knitting, reading while playing a guitar, recording an album, playing ping pong, etc. In the female version, the woman is bogged down with children, mostly cleaning up after them. Why can't the female do fun stuff too? And why must child-rearing be portrayed as a major hassle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:08 pm

^^^I saw that post on facebook. The commercials where the women are shopping and at the gym are along the same lines too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next