TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7575711
Registration date : 2008-07-22

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Sick again. Dammit sister, keep your child healthy; I can't afford to get sick without insurance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 pm

I wish I could get a full night's sleep once in a while. I'm tired of being tired all the time.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7576675
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 am

My doctor prescribed something for my toe nail fungus but it's been upsetting my stomach. Definitely getting off it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 am

It's not April yet.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 am

^^March is my least favorite month. It's a boring month and I refuse to celebrate St. Patrick's day. The Irish have a rich cultural heritage and it's a shame that their celebrations in NYC have been reduced to drunken shenanigans on a "saint's" day.

April is a nice reminder that summer's around the corner and the weather will get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 pm

^^^I usually don't care, I just don't want to be in France anymore tongue
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7574501
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm tired of waiting and being good. Just give me what the hell I want already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 25883sk
More Numbers : 7404646
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Someone stole my debit card number. Shocked Three charges totaling $150, made in Canada. It was chilling to see that in my bank statement.

Thankfully, the bank spotted it before I did, and put a block on my card. Unfortunately, I now get to contact the bank, contact the three retailers where I legitimately used my card today, and file dispute paperwork, all tomorrow, while working a 10-hour shift.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 am

^^That's messed up. Glad they caught it in time. These fraudsters are crafty.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7550174
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 am

I am in the mood to talk & no one's around tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:27 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
WTF Granny. WTF.

Typical Conservative talking points.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
WTF Granny. WTF.

Scary!
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7550174
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 am

I have had the two most stressful fn nights of my life this week. This new restaurant job is going to give me an ulcer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7664962
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:03 am

I keep getting bouts of depression every couple of days, I'm really not sure why. I know I've just had a baby in Jan so my body is still trying to get itself back together again, physically and emotionally. Life has gotten harder and I never seem to have much fun anymore. I've not been out for over a month the only times I've been out is to the doctors or hospital because both of my kids has been unwell for 3 weeks and are only just getting back to normal again (thanks to "the sigh"*). It will be nice when my son will be a year old like my daughter so we can go out n about, I just wish I had my own car. Alot has been going on in my life since I've last been here. I just wish I can make it through the hardships an come out smiling!

* The Sigh is when a family member or friend sees something that they can't see you happy for or can't have for themselves and decides to make that person suffer somehow via health problems etc. sometimes they can do it intentionally or unintentionally. My kids were affected by the sigh and that's why they were ill for 3 weeks. Whatever happened to people being happy for each other?! Sorry that never happens anymore.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7672694
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 am

^^^^^you might have a little bit of the postpartum depressions happening considering its only been a few months since you had your son, that and not being out and about in a while can get to you too, plus clinical environments are depressing on their own so if the only time you go out is to go to the doctors or hospital I could see how that'd work. Not to poopoo on any beliefe's but I wouldn't personaly worry about "the sigh" too much, kids get sick easy and often because they're just starting to build an immune system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 25883sk
More Numbers : 7404646
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 am

Vampira: Endless has made some very good points. Encouraging ones, too, because they help break down the issues one by one -- good way to combat the feeling of being overwhelmed.

Postpartum depression might indeed be the reason for your low spells. Could also be the combination of bad circumstances weighing on you -- sometimes the rough stuff hits all at once, and it can be hard to foresee better times (I've dealt with that almost daily lately). Not getting out for walks, etc. can mess with your sense of well-being, too. And little ones get sick with *alarming* frequency -- I don't have kids, but my friends with infants/toddlers are always posting on FB about what they've recently been to the pediatrician for.

Take heart. Your feelings are real, and what's causing them are real. The circumstances are temporary, and your feelings toward them can be alleviated one element at a time. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
I keep getting bouts of depression every couple of days, I'm really not sure why. I know I've just had a baby in Jan so my body is still trying to get itself back together again, physically and emotionally. Life has gotten harder and I never seem to have much fun anymore. I've not been out for over a month the only times I've been out is to the doctors or hospital because both of my kids has been unwell for 3 weeks and are only just getting back to normal again (thanks to "the sigh"*). It will be nice when my son will be a year old like my daughter so we can go out n about, I just wish I had my own car. Alot has been going on in my life since I've last been here. I just wish I can make it through the hardships an come out smiling!

* The Sigh is when a family member or friend sees something that they can't see you happy for or can't have for themselves and decides to make that person suffer somehow via health problems etc. sometimes they can do it intentionally or unintentionally. My kids were affected by the sigh and that's why they were ill for 3 weeks. Whatever happened to people being happy for each other?! Sorry that never happens anymore.

You also have a newborn baby, which is never easy or fun for either a first time or 1,000,000th time parent. I do not doubt that you are stressed after taking care of a newborn and an infant.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 am

Whatever I had for dinner made me sick. Ugh. Had a terrible stomach ache that left me useless for two hours. Kept me from doing some stuff I wanted to do. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I want my wii already damnit. It's currently being held in Lyon because they think that it can't be delivered to the address I gave. I'm now trying to contact the shipping agency to get it here.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:30 pm

The last few days have been crap. Sunday I had to deal with a friends break up. I don't mind being there for her, but I also had a paper to do. So in between trying to help her and her talking to him, I had to squeeze in working on my paper.

Monday I was tired all day. So that night I tried to get a pizza to make myself feel better. Plus it was really late to try to cook something for dinner. I got two hours of sleep and woke up with horrible heart burn. I was only able to lightly nap for another hour before class.

It had snowed all night so I had to scrape ice and snow off my car and try not to die driving to class. I had decided to try eating breakfast since I never do and can't really eat in the morning. I had a carnation milk breakfast drink thing. I ended up feeling like I was going to be sick all day. When I got a chance to take a nap, I felt a little better. Up until I got a bad mood for no appearant reason after talking to some friends. I tried to shake it off and go to bed.

I tossed and turned most of the night. I wake up this morning to my dog getting sick. He had diarrhea all over my room, bathroom, parts of the living room, and accidentally piddled in the kitchen. It realy isn't like him to do that, but I was pretty mad. I've cleaned my entire apartment and it still smells like a$$. I have to leave for class in two hours and I already feel done with today.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 pm

My cough wasn't getting any better so I went to my internist today. Could be asthma or bronchitis, so I'm getting a chest x-ray tomorrow to find out for sure.

Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:19 pm

I think my body hates doing the right thing. If I go to bed at a decent time before midnight, I wake up a few hours later. Then I end up tossing and turning. I'm lucky if I get in an extra hour of nap time before I have to be up. But if I go to bed between 3-7 am I can sleep until I'm completely rested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:55 pm

My package was sent back to the sender because (French) DHL can't figure out how to read a freaking shipping label. I'm trying to contact the seller and see if I can get them to ship it to the US because I don't think it would make it here in time if I had them resend it here.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7560910
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
My package was sent back to the sender because (French) DHL can't figure out how to read a freaking shipping label. I'm trying to contact the seller and see if I can get them to ship it to the US because I don't think it would make it here in time if I had them resend it here.

Thats sounds like a pain. When are you back in the States?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next