TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:55 am

^^^April 22. I move from this apartment on the 19th of April.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7563545
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:32 pm

I unfriended my friend from school on Facebook over a month ago. Facebook was our primary way of communicating. I unfriended him because he was arrogant, narcissistic and a total jerk to me during our last residency in Miami in January. It was especially hurtful because I had been helping him out by letting him split a room with me and splitting meals, etc. Not to mention that our other classmates couldn't tolerate him and I was his only friend left in school.

Anywho, he sent me a message on Facebook bragging about how he found an internship site. All this time he couldn't message me to ask how I was doing or to apologize for being an a$$ to me? Seriously? And hasn't he noticed I have unfriended him? Ugh, what an a$$.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7547780
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:11 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I unfriended my friend from school on Facebook over a month ago. Facebook was our primary way of communicating. I unfriended him because he was arrogant, narcissistic and a total jerk to me during our last residency in Miami in January. It was especially hurtful because I had been helping him out by letting him split a room with me and splitting meals, etc. Not to mention that our other classmates couldn't tolerate him and I was his only friend left in school.

Anywho, he sent me a message on Facebook bragging about how he found an internship site. All this time he couldn't message me to ask how I was doing or to apologize for being an a$$ to me? Seriously? And hasn't he noticed I have unfriended him? Ugh, what an a$$.

Wow what a super a**hole. What is he trying to prove?

He seems like someone I would block from facebook. I had to do that a few times.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7561371
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm

When I went into work yesterday, my manager asked me if I was going home for easter weekend. I told her no because I was just going to drive to my brothers on sunday and then come back. My mom calls me today to inform me that she wants me to do the one thing I didn't want to do... Drive home and then go to my brothers.

She is telling me that she needs someone to driver her cuz her vision isn't doing well. Freaking seriously? Now I have to go to work on saturday. Drive two and a half hours home. The next morning drive two and a half hours to my brothers. Then when we are done drive two and a half hours back to my moms house and then drive two and a half hours back to my apartment since I have class the next day. Grrrrr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 am

So, even though they had the correct address, DHL France decided that my package was undeliverable and sent it back to the seller. Seller then refunds my money and now I have to go through the process of finding and buying another. tantrum
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7562581
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 am

Just as I was beginning to get used to Spring weather, it HAD to turn back to cold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am

I just spent an arm, leg, and kidney for crap for my graduation. I'm starting to really regret it. Hopefully when I get everything in my hot little hands, I won't.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I just spent an arm, leg, and kidney for crap for my graduation. I'm starting to really regret it. Hopefully when I get everything in my hot little hands, I won't.

I never walk as that means spending money on cap and gown that I only use once; I just have the institution send the diploma.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm

So damn tired! I've been napping when I get home from work - sometimes for an hour or more - but that keeps me from getting things done around the house. So many things I want to do but no energy. I'm just hoping it's a symptom of my bronchitis and not something more serious. Oy.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 pm

I have gotten no sleep the past 9 days thanks to the dog I am watching.

He is always whining at me at night asking for treats or to go out. I take him out right before I go to bed and still he bothers me. Its getting really irritating.

I am not sure what to do. Someone mentioned to cut his water at night or put him in his crate while I sleep. His owners have him crate trained, but i'm not sure it would be good to leave him in his crate at night. I already have him in there while i'm at school.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:26 pm

My flipper tooth (fake tooth, sorta kinda like a denture) broke a few months back. I bought one of those denture repair kits at the drug store and tonight I finally got around to trying to fix the tooth. The stuff was a goopy mess and I wasn't able to fix the flipper. Long story short, I will need to have a new one made. It's gonna cost me at least $500. The worst part is having to go to the dentist for a new one and hearing him lecture me on how I need an implant blah blah blah. Like he's going to give me the $7,000+ it's going to take to get bone grafting done (they'll need bone from the back of my jaw!) and the dental implant put in. f**ker. I hate my dentist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Related to the post that confused Diva in the Happy thread...

sad or frown I hope more people will fund this one before the end. It hasn't had any new backers for a day or two.

It's about werewolves, vampires, and demons as gangsters on an assassination job.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

I kept having random clients come into my office asking for plates, spoons, sugar, cups, etc. Not only do I not normally keep these things in my office but these people were being rude, usually interrupting me when I was with a client. I put up a little sign on my door, politely reminding people not to come into my office asking for these items since I didn't have any. Today the pain in the a$$ chief from the main office came by, asked why I put that sign up and ripped it from my door, essentially making a scene in front of the two clients I had in my office.

I don't get it. There was nothing inappropriate about my sign. Why the big fuss?
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

I know everyone has something to say about the driving in their home town, but people where I am are terrible.

I dont understand why everyone drives 10 miles under the speed limit here. They also take forever to change lanes. No one ever uses a turn signal. Drivers in this town are very bizarre.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:03 pm

I know everyone has something to say about the driving in their home town, but people where I am are terrible.

I dont understand why everyone drives 10 miles under the speed limit here. They also take forever to change lanes. No one ever uses a turn signal. Drivers in this town are very bizarre.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 25883sk
More Numbers : 7391516
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

Work environment is getting increasingly hostile. I'm fairly certain that some of what's going on is illegal, but in any case it's wrong to treat people the way they have. And I'm about to start working longer hours in it since my co-worker resigned. It's going to be a rough couple of weeks, and I really hope I can get out of this and into a better situation soon.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 am

^^Lady I feel your pain. I hope you've been looking for another job in whatever spare time you have. With regards to illegal stuff going on, would be possible for you to speak with an employment lawyer? If nothing else you should at least educate yourself on what your rights are as employee in your state.

I'm in a similar situation myself - this place has become unbearable. I'm just holding out until I get my internship/practicum stuff figured out - probably September. But seriously, if something with health insurance presented itself I wouldn't think twice about fleeing!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 am

Tried to make chocolate covered cashews following a recipe but soon discovered that despite what the directions said, using the microwave to melt chocolate chips was not a good idea. Grrrr. Should've used the double boiler method.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I guess I should have done more stretches. My hand is hurting again after a lot of drawing.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Jason with invited out to hang with the guys because the "girls" in our group were having a girls' day out. I was not invited to the girls' outing. Didn't even know they were going out.

They're probably doing something I wouldn't be interested in anyway, but still.

Anyway, when the "boys" found out the girls didn't invite me they asked me to come along with them. So, I guess that's something. LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 am

^^ Sometimes hanging out with the guys is a million times better anyway. There is a lot less drama and you get to talk/ do better things than with the girls. But I'm lucky to have some cool friends like queen that likes to go out of the box.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:15 am

^^^Indeed! Turns out the "girls" went to get their hair blown out at some trendy salon that only does blowouts. Definitely not my cup of tea. The "boys" and I went for lunch at a Greek place, then a walk/hike at a local nature trail. Then another walk at another nature trail, and then frozen yogurt. Much better than getting a blowout! LOL
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7659564
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 am

glasses broke some time last night, I have no idea how but now I have to find my old pair until I can get these fixed or replaced
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^^Indeed! Turns out the "girls" went to get their hair blown out at some trendy salon that only does blowouts. Definitely not my cup of tea. The "boys" and I went for lunch at a Greek place, then a walk/hike at a local nature trail. Then another walk at another nature trail, and then frozen yogurt. Much better than getting a blowout! LOL

I hate it when women fall into the stereotype of a vapid woman.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7537044
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

^^I have to agree. A hike sounds way better & healthier than a "blowout." Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next