TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

career advice for goths entering the corporate world

Go down 
+2
albinasamara
chelseagirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7559161
Registration date : 2008-08-05

career advice for goths entering the corporate world Empty
PostSubject: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 am

http://www.eidoloncareersolutions.com/

http://www.myspace.com/eidoloncareersolutions

She also has some books, one advice book is free if you suscribe to her free newsletter:

http://www.eidoloncareersolutions.com/products.asp

"Absolutely don't forget to make sure you get your free copy of Corporate Goth 101: Top Strategies for Bludgeoning to Death The 7 Most Common Workplace Problems Report by subscribing to my free newsletter - One Life"
Back to top Go down
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : career advice for goths entering the corporate world 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7577586
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:00 pm

oh this is neat! My workplace is pretty liberal but I am still in cubicle land and I'm planning to get a certificate in either medical coding or transcription so this is very helpful! Thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7558985

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:43 pm

I didnt find the website very useful. It seemed more tongue in cheek than anything valuable.

The corporate goth websites written by actual goths offer more depth and insight.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7559161

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 am

I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed. I signed up for the newsletter so I could get a free copy of her book...but the book really wasn't much helpful at all.

Beautyindecay: She actually is active in the goth scene here.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : career advice for goths entering the corporate world 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm

http://www.waningmoon.com/corpgoth/survival.shtml

I found this really helpful, it's an old link so I do hope it works
Back to top Go down
edgeeffect
edgeeffect

Aries Horse
Number of posts : 150
: : career advice for goths entering the corporate world Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7545815
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Become an artist, then you're actually expected to dress like some kind of "freak" in the workplace. There is of course the downside to this, in that you'll probably never have two brass-farthings to rub together. (Erm... was that a bit English? It means you won't have much money Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge-effect.co.uk
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : career advice for goths entering the corporate world Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7581927
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Um...I don't mean to sound like a snob, but I thought it was rather silly. What the hell is a "career architect " anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: career advice for goths entering the corporate world   career advice for goths entering the corporate world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

career advice for goths entering the corporate world
Page 1 of 1