TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" Evil10
More Numbers : 7695134
Registration date : 2008-07-21

"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" Empty
PostSubject: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Does This Sound Mean To You?

I think this guy just hates her.I know this was written in a gossip column,but it struck me as being very mean to both her and the Gothic community at large.
But does anyone think that Selma Blair is even remotely gothic in any way,shape or form?

Last edited by ravengrim on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:40 pm

I don't think she's Gothic.
I believe she portrays "Gothic" roles in movies and prefers the darker fashion but obviously that's not enough to make her goth. Perhaps she just has a darker side? Or maybe I'm wrong and she does have a Gothic streak running through her.
Either way, I think she's attractive and a good actress regardless of what she is or isn't to any degree/level.
Back to top Go down
Siddicus Rex
Siddicus Rex

Leo Rat
Number of posts : 126
: : "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7587870
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 pm

That article comes across as rude, shallow, and irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:26 pm

^True... I agree. The writer seems to have an agenda and vendetta against the poor woman.

That being said... that outfit was awful. It was too tight a dress... the material was obviously supposed to make her look nekkid... and the belt just adds insult to injury.

Still... the commentary was just not necessary. Neutral
Back to top Go down
*Morbid Doll*
*Morbid Doll*

Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 876
: : "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I3dkrb
More Numbers : 7583910
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Mean, yes. And extremely shallow and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm not even familiar with the work of Ms. Blair, but the person who rails against those that aren't not fat are the ones that are fat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Good God, that's an awful dress!!! It's not flattering at all!!! shock

Other than that, she's a pretty gal.

If we were to bitch and moan on this message board about every time there's a negative use of the term "Gothic" somewhere on the internet/television/wherever, we'd quickly run out of room to post more relevant Gothic stuff!

Just sayin'. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

^Truth. But sometimes it is a fun tidbit that just scream SCREAMS scream to be shared... like this little gem here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"   "Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Selma Blair Should Just Settle with Being an Unattractive Gothic"
Page 1 of 1