TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?

Go down 
+19
albinasamara
SPF
Spooky
Ginger_Snaps
Dark Gentleman
Emmature
RedAngel
Maxmordon
helen damnation
BadArt23
endless dark
angelofthenight
lollirot
squeakychewtoy
Madelchai
Succubus
MoonRaven
Synth
Vampira132
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 am

I HAVE THE ENTIRE BOX SET!!! YAY headbang
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7573486
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:46 pm

I think everything listed already is vital for a successful relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:58 pm

ok so I am going to ask the question.......

I personaly dont think it has anything to do with love but does
"physical contact" have to do with this at all or by any means?
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7527362
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:18 pm

3HoursOfConversation wrote:

Personally myself no. I do not believe that you have to physically be with a person to love and be involved with a person. Yes it helps but sometimes situations prevent that from happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:53 pm

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with Love... I think the physical side of a relationship is just as crucial as the Mental and Emotional sides. Just think; you connect with this other someone on so many levels.... but you can never show them you care for them and adore them other than with pretty words? No touchy? That said, a strong base of friendship and mental connection has to be established first... no putting the cart before the horse and other cliched nonsense like that. Physical stuff may not BE Love... but it sometimes is the best way to express the inexpressible.

What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 Kiss
heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Akasha'sMistake wrote:

I wouldn't say it has nothing to do with Love... I think the physical side of a relationship is just as crucial as the Mental and Emotional sides. Just think; you connect with this other someone on so many levels.... but you can never show them you care for them and adore them other than with pretty words? No touchy? That said, a strong base of friendship and mental connection has to be established first... no putting the cart before the horse and other cliched nonsense like that. Physical stuff may not BE Love... but it sometimes is the best way to express the inexpressible.

What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 Kiss
heart

I couldnt agree more! We had this guy come to our school today and give one of the famous sex talks....yea its was honestly funny, but I heard some people say that being physical is a major part of a relationship . . . (yes I know they were the fails of the school) however I just wanted to make sure I was not crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm

By the way Akasha..... I like the shoe icon so oddly placed below my post......... whistle silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 pm

^A-heM! It was placed below my post.

Don't get so full of yourself, mister! grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:14 am

Im not full of anything, I am hungry so I SHALL SOON be filled with goldfish. I however apolojize for "thinking" that post was directed at me.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 pm

^Yeah. Neutral

Those who assume....

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Yeah. ^^^

those who make fun of others .... sad or frown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Question:I hope someone can help..........

I keep seeing references to "goldfish" everywhere on this forum.........

In England goldfish are tiny gold coloured fish that kids keep as pets ...........

Not a food.

Will someone please put me out of my misery and explain??????????
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7677946
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:22 pm

it is that, their are 2 gold fish... the one your thinking about and this
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Phew! Thank Goddess for that. I had a third option but then again I read a lot of Jackie Collins when I was a little vamp scream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm

endless dark wrote:
it is that, their are 2 gold fish... the one your thinking about and this

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Phew! Thank Goddess for that. I had a third option but then again I read a lot of Jackie Collins when I was a little vamp scream

I know what you mean as I have also read the book you are referring to........ grin Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 2hreirs

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:40 pm

naughty

What perverted evil people we are! grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:42 pm

helen damnation wrote:
naughty

That is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!! naughty Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 S1rl90
More Numbers : 7569787
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:46 pm

helen damnation wrote:
naughty

Yes, but is also incredibly fun! bite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:51 am

We ment the crackers
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:29 pm

There was a movie released a while ago called "Saved" in which a girl at a Catholic school gets pregnant. She has a friend there who's Jewish (she's there b/c she got kicked out of every other school in the area), and dating someone who's partly paralyzed. Anyway, the girl asks her friend what she & her boyfriend see in each other.

And the friend says, "Well, he 'gets' me. And I 'get' him."

I think that's at the heart of a good relationship -- to "get" the other person. And love him/her anyway. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 pm

RedAngel wrote:
There was a movie released a while ago called "Saved" in which a girl at a Catholic school gets pregnant. She has a friend there who's Jewish (she's there b/c she got kicked out of every other school in the area), and dating someone who's partly paralyzed. Anyway, the girl asks her friend what she & her boyfriend see in each other.

And the friend says, "Well, he 'gets' me. And I 'get' him."

I think that's at the heart of a good relationship -- to "get" the other person. And love him/her anyway. Laughing

I love that. I get Mr D and he gets me and still loves me despite my foibles Laughing
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:38 pm

^^ Foibles add interest, I think. (I hope!) Very Happy

If you're curious, Mrs. D., this is the movie it's from:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm430021888/tt0332375
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7355384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 am

Ooo, I LOVE that movie!
Back to top Go down
Dark Gentleman
Dark Gentleman

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 394
: : What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 2vwy0zq
More Numbers : 7568188
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm

<------ Single again (since last Aug.) sad or frown

Reasons why:

-her harsh criticism of my appearance.
-she plans things at the last minute.
-does not like affection.
-always wants go to the pub everyday.
-no interest in sex.
-denies she's EVER wrong.

8 months of a relationship that went totally nowhere. I did lots to make her happy and it seems that it wasn't enough. I had no choice but to call it quits with her.

(Sigh) confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?   What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think it takes to be in a successful relationship?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next