TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Beauty I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Beauty Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Beauty   Beauty I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm

The decaying abby stood as mute testoment to the abanon of man as the sun rose shining behind it sending rays of light through the entrence and what were at one time windows. It's two and a half walls, empty windows and door way were all that remained of this place that once held importance to all the surounding area.

Standing alone in a feild atop a slightly sloping hill, the field grew only with the greenest of grass the Anemone flowers of all colors signifying its forsaken state. A beautifal corps adorned by flowers and forgotten to times embrace.

It's once flawless statues apeard to be crying from the stains left by the centries of rain which had also helped to erode there features and now were no longer perfect.

I stood there, in mute surrender of its beauty watching the Abby and sun dance throughout the day. The sun would rise ever so slowly in the sky and the abby's shadow would slightly shift it possision as a gental breeze came from the west curessing the abby and there was the scene which had brought beauty in its ballance.

The sun had begun sinking below the horizon and the full beautifal moon rose and a new dance began much as the first had been. I walked slowly up the hill to the abby and through its doorway extending my arm, running my hand accross where there once was a door. how beautifal the sight of this place was as it was bathed in naked moon light.

I felt a wave of calm wash over me and I was stripped of all my worries. Freed of my worries I began to feel the peace of this dance which had been done between this abby and the sky for all these years and grew tired.

I didn't want to leave this place or the feeling of peace it brought to me and so I layed on the floor next to a statue of an angel with out streached arms. This statue appeared to be inviting me to sleep here, she had also appeared to be waiting for someone to embrace it and I had drifted off into sleep at it's feet to dream the sweetest of dreams as the night sky and gental breeze danced with this decaying Abby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

Beauty
Page 1 of 1