TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Piercings

Go down 
+20
SPF
beautyindecay
endless dark
albinasamara
Ginger_Snaps
Succubus
Morwenna
purpleluna
Spooky
WrappedinReflection
shortpsycho
Vampira132
helen damnation
MoonRaven
Symmentha
deadcoldgothgirl
GhostRed
lollirot
ravengrim
angelofthenight
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:34 am

Thank you Endless, and Akasha, I should probably search for said thread and introduce myself then. Hopefully the browser won't take forever.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Piercings - Page 4 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:37 am

Moving Loki's piercing Pic's from GB to Here (that should take care of the not being able to load at least some pics while on sat connection)

Piercings - Page 4 S7300196
Piercings - Page 4 S7300198
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Piercings - Page 4 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:50 am

Love the piercings!
Your lebret one especially.
Very awesome background as well. Very Happy devildance
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Piercings - Page 4 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:13 am

Those pics look amazing!! I have to agree, the piercings look awsome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Piercings - Page 4 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7589426
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:37 am

I'm getting my right eyebrow done tomorrow! Woohoo! woohoo
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Piercings - Page 4 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 am

Awesome Morwenna!
You'll love it when it's done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : Piercings - Page 4 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am

Love the piercings Loki! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:55 pm

Thank you Endless. Pitty I hate my photos tongue I know I could do better but oh well they'll do for now.

Have fun with the eyebrow Morwenna. Very Happy

And thank you, the rest of you for the comments on my piercings. Again, any questions are gladly answered.

Last edited by ArrogantLoki on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : <-Forgetful Idiot)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:50 pm

I really want to get my nose, eye brow and maybe some other stuff done including tattoos, but I'm not sure if I should. I have keyloids but depending on when in my life there are done and were depends on how pad they are. Anyone have any ideas on if I should go through with it still or not?
Back to top Go down

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 pm

DCGG, That's something for you to decide. It's your body, and shouldn't be left up to others to decide what you do with it. If you go with piercings, just remember to take care of them. Tattoo's are something to reflect on for a long time before you decide to get one. I'm sure you've heard it all before, but just take into consideration as to whether or not you really want it, or if it's just something that fits your mood for the time being. You don't want to walk around for the rest of your life with a big 'F*CK YOU' tattooed on the back of your neck just because you were angry at people for a few months.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:10 pm

ArrogantLoki wrote:
DCGG, That's something for you to decide. It's your body, and shouldn't be left up to others to decide what you do with it. If you go with piercings, just remember to take care of them. Tattoo's are something to reflect on for a long time before you decide to get one. I'm sure you've heard it all before, but just take into consideration as to whether or not you really want it, or if it's just something that fits your mood for the time being. You don't want to walk around for the rest of your life with a big 'F*CK YOU' tattooed on the back of your neck just because you were angry at people for a few months.

I understand that. I'm just asking if anyone has any suggestions because they are familiar with the problem and have seen what has happen. i.e. they have seen if the piercing has come out horrible or if it came out really good. I know how to take care of them. I already have two, I'm just not sure if the other ones will look good with my "condition" so I want to ask others opinion in case they have seen it before.
Back to top Go down

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Well, the keloids are generally taken care of if you go to a doctor and have them removed, or you can take them out yourself.

The piercing, if done right, should look good. If you're worried about getting more keloids, take care of your skin around the piercing and the piercing itself, with as little movement and touching of the jewelery as possible for the first couple of weeks as the skin is traumatized already and trying to reject the foreign object.

Always take what your artist says to heart and follow the directions. They should also have something posted in the shop about customers being able to return for questions or concerns without being charged until the piercing is fully healed. So feel free to pester your artist as much as you feel you need to.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Piercings - Page 4 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Love the piercings Loki and wtf do you mean about bad pics??

I totally agree with your advice - any reputable piercer is going to want you to spread the word about them and will give you full after care instructions. It does pay to go to a good piercing studio though

I'm still enthralled with my nostril piercing after this long Smile
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Yaaay I got it done! It kind of hurt..and it's kind of sore, but it's nothing can't deal with. Here's a pic-
Piercings - Page 4 41f89d3c8d20
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 pm

It looks GREAT! Now don't forget to take care of it
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:35 pm

I'm taking extra special care of this one. I don't want it to reject.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:43 pm

That's always the scary part - when you worry about it rejecting. I'm sure it will be fine, it really suits you
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7572115
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:39 pm

ArrogantLoki wrote:
Angel, the nose ring is really quick, and only hurts for a second at most. Your eye will water and you may feel like you want to sneeze, but aside from that you'll be done and over with in no time.

The Lip piercings are also simple and quick, and again, almost painless.

If you want to know about any other piercings let me know, I've been doing them for over six years out of a couple of shops.

I have an industrial and Ive been having problems with little bumps, Im doing the sea salt soaks, and I have a bump on the top part of my ear, the bump got a bit bigger( probably due to my ear being bumped around)
Is it something I should be concerned with?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : Piercings - Page 4 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Morwenna wrote:
Yaaay I got it done! It kind of hurt..and it's kind of sore, but it's nothing can't deal with. Here's a pic-
Piercings - Page 4 41f89d3c8d20

You are braver then I am Morwenna. Wink I always wanted to get my eyebrow done but I never had the guts to do it. BTW it looks fantastic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 am

Thanks guys! Succubus, it's really not that bad. If you've had your ears pierced, the pain is about the same. Just a little pinch that lasts only for a short moment and then only a little bit sore afterwords. This is a fast-healing piercing too, I can change the jewelry in 4-6 weeks.
Back to top Go down

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:27 am

beautyindecay wrote:
ArrogantLoki wrote:
Angel, the nose ring is really quick, and only hurts for a second at most. Your eye will water and you may feel like you want to sneeze, but aside from that you'll be done and over with in no time.

The Lip piercings are also simple and quick, and again, almost painless.

If you want to know about any other piercings let me know, I've been doing them for over six years out of a couple of shops.

I have an industrial and Ive been having problems with little bumps, Im doing the sea salt soaks, and I have a bump on the top part of my ear, the bump got a bit bigger( probably due to my ear being bumped around)
Is it something I should be concerned with?

How long have you had the bumps and I'm assuming they are at one of the ends of the piercing, right at the hole.

It could be a couple of things, I would suggest BMEzine's Keloid FAQ and go through the links it offers on hypertrophic scarring, keloid, abscess, and cyst. Check and see what matches and be sure to examine it. If it is a Keloid I can suggest something that has worked for myself and a number of my customers before you try going to a dermatologist about it, but it's up to you and it's messy.

And congrats on going through with it Morwenna. The eyebrow piercing really isn't that hard to take care of, but it is in a very risky area if things go awry so keep at it and don't touch it unless you're cleaning it tongue.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:55 am

Yes. tongue I've been very careful about keeping my hands off of it. With my ears, I've played with the earrings and picked the crusties off, and both of them gave/are giving me trouble. It's too high of a risk to take with my new piercing, plus I don't like to heighten the pain, it feels weird. tongue
Back to top Go down

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 am

Well think of the pain as the Buddhist's do, you're cleansing the body through pain. tongue I'm sure your piercer told you this already, but clean it twice a day, once in the morning once in the evening with Anti-Bacterial soap, rotate it while in the shower after letting the hot water get as much of the crusties off as possible, and I would suggest, unless you like the ring, after your 4-6 weeks are up, you get a curved barbell to reduce the possibility of the ring you have now getting caught and or ripped out. Not trying to scare you, but it is always a possibility as I'm sure you know. But the piercing does look good. grin
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

^You're preaching to the choir here. Laughing It's okay, I already know how to take care of it and that's exactly what I'm going to do, except I use saline solution given to me by the piercer, not soap. I got the captive bead ring in when I got it pierced because it's easier to clean. I could have gotten a barbell but I didn't. Saving that for later after it heals. Smile
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7572115
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:51 am

ArrogantLoki wrote:

It could be a couple of things, I would suggest BMEzine's Keloid FAQ and go through the links it offers on hypertrophic scarring, keloid, abscess, and cyst. Check and see what matches and be sure to examine it. If it is a Keloid I can suggest something that has worked for myself and a number of my customers before you try going to a dermatologist about it, but it's up to you and it's messy.

Im not sure what it is, Ive looked at it carefully, I dont think its a keloid, or an abcess its not oozing out or anything, Ive been doing more soaks and using undiluted tea tree oil to dry it out, so far it looks like its diminishing.
Im probably just a slow healer which is why I get one piercing done at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
Sponsored content

Piercings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piercings
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next