TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Mormon family sues against school prayer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : Mormon family sues against school prayer S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Mormon family sues against school prayer Empty
PostSubject: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Mormon family sues against school prayer Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:52 pm

I completley understand why any parent would sue the school district.

When told that the child was Mormon, the teacher launched into an attack on Mormonism, calling it a "non-Christian cult," saying it was of the devil, and telling the child that she was going to hell.

What an intolerant and ignorant way for a teacher to speak.That's a person who's in charge of shaping young minds?
What a freeking bigot.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : Mormon family sues against school prayer S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Completely agree, Ravengrim. Even worse when you see that the whole school seems to be with her (or too affraid to say something against)
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Mormon family sues against school prayer 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:37 pm

That's ridiculous. Teachers are suppose to be nurturing, even if a students' beliefs are different from theirs. People like that shouldn't be allowed to teach, seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7572115
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:40 pm

Sad, I do agree that people like that shouldn't be allowed to teach but they are.

Reminds me of a kindergarten teacher that called her student "retard" and the b!tch teacher that I finally stood up to.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : Mormon family sues against school prayer 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:14 pm

Those lovely narrow minded people are who you put on your "hit list". Its just uncalled for these days in today's society, there are so many religions out there and just because you do not agree with the religion someone practices does not give you the right to preach against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mormon family sues against school prayer   Mormon family sues against school prayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mormon family sues against school prayer
Page 1 of 1