TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?

Go down 
+22
Maxmordon
Apocalypse
Synth
edgeeffect
Spooky
lietome424
Eyvind
marc17
Luminita
Symmentha
helen damnation
BadArt23
deadcoldgothgirl
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
Morwenna
Evolution666
Vampira132
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
Madelchai
angelofthenight
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817
Registration date : 2008-07-22

How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 pm

I've always realized that the way you met your best friends is something that you can never forget. I was just wondering how everyone else met their best friends.

I met mine on a Gothic dating site. He lived close by but we never met each other. One day in October of 2005, I went to Rite Aid and the next thing I know, my bf Brian at the time called my phone. I answered. He said he could see me standing in line. He knew it was me because we sent lots of pics to each other. It was the first time we met in person. We ended up breaking up, but he's my best friend since. We still laugh about how we came to meet on a dating site and be face to face in the same place by accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Kicked him in the head in 4th grade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Well... I never seem to hold on to friends for long...because I used to move around alot (like every three years). I've changed districts so many times, it's ridiculous.

But the friends I did have a different times, I remember vividly how we met. My first best friend ever, I met in kindergarten. She was shy as hell; never even spoke to her own parents or the teacher. She only spoke to me. Why? I have no idea. The school had to specifically place her in all my classes from Grades K-5, just so that there was a medium there. She would whisper answers to questions in my ear, and I would recite them to the teacher. I adored her, and there really never was a day through those years we weren't sleeping over at each other's houses/hanging out. I was also extremely close with another girl, who I bonded with over a shared hatred of the popular girls. We threw pebbles at them, and flirted with their brothers to make them mad.

My friends were awesome.dance

My current best friend and I met in 6th grade, and have remained friends since. She was in most of my classes...and we met because we both had the same shoes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:06 pm

I don't really have a best friend but my good friends I met in school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:11 pm

I used to have a Best Friend but we hardly keep in touch now so were just normal Friends. But I had known her ever since we were 6 or 7 so thats about 15years now or something like that.

But my Bestest Bestest friend who knows me so perfectly is indeed Evolution666 (My Beloved BF heart ).
Back to top Go down
Evolution666
Evolution666

Number of posts : 118
: : The Dark Knight
More Numbers : 7591766

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:26 pm

awws, baby, ur soo sweet, Vampira ur defs my best m8/soul m8/Love of my life!! xx
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 pm

blush blush blush Shucks blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:49 pm

AWWW! heart

Won't Mrs.D be jealous to hear that!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Well I can tell you how I met my hunny who is my best friend too Very Happy
But anywho.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7589426
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:37 am

I met my best friend in kindergarten, and recently was a bridesmaid in her wedding. Smile

I met my boyfriend on LiveJournal, and he's my best friend too. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 am

^You are SO lucky to have kept your childhood friend in your life! I fought out recently some rather unpleasant news about the paths my old playground gals decided to take... I'm apparently the only one that really "turned out okay".

Although I'm sure my friend's mothers would disagree, seeing as how they thought I was Rosemary's baby even THEN...
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am

The only reason I met my best friend Matt was becuase he was wearing a fox tail and I thought it was neat and different and I went up to talk to him. Been inseperable since.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:51 pm

I don't currently have a best friend. Anyone interested? lol

Met my ex-best friend on the first day of high school. We just clicked. We were inseperable for the next four years. But when she away went to college, she changed and became a total stuck up, self-important rhymes with witch. I had to break it off back in '03. She was unbearable. It still makes me sad when i think about it.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:55 pm

^^ Its a shame when best friends do that.

My ex-best friend and I used to click alot as well. But then she found a guy, moved in with him, now shes pregnant and is engaged. Just seems like she has just totally forgotten about me.
Now I just have a small group of friends (mostly net ones, yeah I know sad!) and only about 3 or 4 here.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

^^Seriously, why do some women change so much when they meet a guy? That's part of the reason why my friend became so unbearable to be around. Shocked

Most of my friends now are friends of my husband. And there's the office interns, oh, and the Egypitian pizza place guy. tongue
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:21 pm

^^ Not only gals, but guys too. I've had one best friend who was a guy and we still kind of talked once he got a gal, but he started to change. He's happy, yeah, but he's not himself any more. Kind of sad, really. He just changed and his girl is yapyap, so I just stay away. Argh.

I hardly talk to him, but he was my best friend. I met him online on LJ! Yay, LJ buddies. Then, he moved over to Chicago and has lived here for two years now. Then, he met his girl and yadada. Though we hardly talk and unbearable, I still consider him my best friend. I have 3 other gals who I consider my best friends too...they're kind of like sisters. Met them in grammar school and they're still as fun and loving as ever; veddy grateful for them Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 pm

I'll admit that when I first met my guy i hung out with him a lot more than I did her. But I used to be at her house all day not just for a couple of hours. So having me not around all the time was a shock to her.
It was a new relationship I had so of course I spent a lot of time with him, getting to know him. But I managed to make time for her too.
But now she is married and had a second child. I see her once a week.
Sometimes life just gets in the way and you don't see them often. I make time with her and I hang out with her husband too. All is well. She will always be my best friend. We are going to commemorate our friendship with peanut character tattoos.
My name is Marcia aka Marcy and her name is Patti-Ann aka Patti.
So I'm getting the Peppermint Patty character tattooed on me and she is getting the Marcie character. As kids we looked exactly like them. Peppermint Patty & Marcie
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:35 pm

^^ Haha, that's awesome.

You have to love being nicknamed after classic characters. One of my best friends calls me goomba, though I have no idea how I look like those. I personally say he looks like Lewigi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:00 pm

^I thought for a moment you said he looked like a loogie.

Ews. sick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Haha! He said he calls me goomba because I apparently look like one. I don't think I do though. You have to love the nicknames your friends give you.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:07 pm

I was lucky, I met my best friend when she was born. Our moms were friends in the army and they stayed close. Because of that we have always been best friends. I couldn't ask for anyone better. She compliments who I am in every way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:32 am

^^^ that's so sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7586616
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm

I met my best friend from middle school. We were friends of friends, so I never expected us to become close. Heh, he was actually mentioning that just the other day, how we are the two most unlikely people to stay talking.
And it's weird that the second I start replying to this thread he calls me...
But, basically we only started talking through a friend, and then again through a friend, and finally became friends ourselves.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:22 pm

I feel as if I've known my best best girl Lynne forever but in fact it's only been about six years. I swear if we had gone out as teenagers there would have been much havoc on the streets of any town near us. In fact she used to be an estate agent who was paid to take me out to lunch to smooze me! We got on so well that I got her over to the dark side of the law! She's great, like the sister I never had and we've been to Hell and back together.

Everybody here knows I adore my little Vampira. We connect on so many levels.
band band band band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next