TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?

Go down 
+22
Maxmordon
Apocalypse
Synth
edgeeffect
Spooky
lietome424
Eyvind
marc17
Luminita
Symmentha
helen damnation
BadArt23
deadcoldgothgirl
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
Morwenna
Evolution666
Vampira132
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
Madelchai
angelofthenight
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344
Registration date : 2008-07-21

How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:52 pm

helen damnation wrote:
I feel as if I've known my best best girl Lynne forever but in fact it's only been about six years. I swear if we had gone out as teenagers there would have been much havoc on the streets of any town near us. In fact she used to be an estate agent who was paid to take me out to lunch to smooze me! We got on so well that I got her over to the dark side of the law! She's great, like the sister I never had and we've been to Hell and back together.

Everybody here knows I adore my little Vampira. We connect on so many levels.
band band band band

Awws hug Its damn true about connecting on many levels..! Im honerd to have you as one of my best friends Wenz x
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:54 pm

hug Back at you gorgeous girl xxx
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:43 pm

Oh I feel the love in this room now heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7585265
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 am

I have three people I consider my best friends in different situations. My 2 best girl friends I met at school. I was severely shy, and bullied a lot. The group had a secret santa thing, and one insisted I was included. She had to take me as her secret santa... she is just the nicest person in the world. We've been inseperable ever since. We click on soooo many levels. My other best girl friend was the only person to come back after it was decided I would be duck taped to a pole. She untaped me, invited me to her house, where we discovered that we had the same favourite movie. From them on, it was the three of us. They kinda fell out recently, but I still consider them both my best friends.

My other best friend I just met recently (in october-ish). He hated me straight away... then he started dating my sisters best friend. Suddenly he was hanging around a lot, even after they broke up. We got to know each other, he got me my job and everything. Hes just wonderful. We get on sooo well. I work with him everyday, then can go home and talk to him online, and have a million things to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Luminita
Luminita

Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 59
More Numbers : 7590461
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:20 pm

I have a few best friends, but i would probly die if anything happened to two of them. Ian i met a couple years ago and we clicked. We got seperated by life for a year and picked up were we left off. I apparently have a habit of my closest friends being transgender. whistle

My other best friend kimmie i knew since i was 11 or 12, when she was actually a he. She's the best, and apparently is going to stow away in my lugege when i move a couple of cities over.

Last edited by Luminita on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:48 pm

^^ aww that's sweet.

Symmentha, you were duct tape to a pole??
Back to top Go down
marc17
marc17

Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 33
More Numbers : 7587829
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 pm

I was in Dallas at a club night called Sadistic Sundays standing by the dance floor waiting for the dominatrixes to finish with some poor yuppie from Plano who didn't know what he was getting into when he agreed to go with them up on the stage. He finally decided he had enough and walked off the stage and one of the doms comes across the stage and asks if I wanted to go up and play. I declined that night because I wanted to dance but kept going back in later weeks and she would usually get me up there sometime during the night. She moved away and then five years later I also did to the same city. I looked her up in the phone book, gave her a call and we started doing brunch. Then we both needed roommates and I moved into her living room till we could get a bigger apartment. Nine years, three apartments, five pets, and multiple life crises later she moves out to get married to her SO. We still meet on the weekends for sushi, gossip, and bitch sessions.
Back to top Go down
http://marc17.deviantart.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 am

That's really cool.
I'm glad that you still keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Eyvind
Eyvind

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 284
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Th_fyo10
More Numbers : 7590460

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm

interesting question. My best friend was around in high school but I didn't really know him until later, maybe 2 years later. Our paths crossed later, he is 2 yrs older than me, and ever since then we have hit it off!
Back to top Go down
lietome424

Taurus Goat
Number of posts : 3
More Numbers : 7578638
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 am

bad art is my bestie!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/imagangster4sho_424
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am

Oh, nice to meet on of her friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:37 pm

It was the summer between forth and fifth grade, and kid walked onto my front yard and said; "hey I know you", though I didn't know who he was. So, I replied; "no, I don't know you", but he stated flatly that I did in fact know him and he wanted to know if I wanted to play. So, I agreed, still unable to recall where I knew him from.

Turns out, he was lying, that was the first time I had ever spoke to him or saw him.

He tricked me into a twenty year friendship; dirty bugger, we just hung out in Boston at his place this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 pm

^^ What a lovely trick though Smile
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:37 am

Yeah, we still laugh about it. Turns out his mother, since he had just moved to the area, told him to tell someone who looks nice that he knew them and maybe they would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm

^^ Haha, looks like it did the trick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
edgeeffect
edgeeffect

Aries Horse
Number of posts : 150
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7558945
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Magick that went strangely wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge-effect.co.uk
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7585265
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 am

MoonRaven wrote:
^^ aww that's sweet.

Symmentha, you were duct tape to a pole??

Yep. I would just like to point out here that I fought back, it was 4 people holding me down, and one taping me.. and one girl bit me so hard that it drew blood. I didnt just allow myself to be taped to a pole.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7589352
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:28 pm

I don't really have a best friend, I used to when I was little. But I moved and everyone already had thier friendship groups so I've never really picked up one, I suppose my friend Roxy would be mine right now but I am not so sure. I walked up to her and said 'hey my names Amy' and shook her hand that was my meeting people tackic at the begining of the year.

But other than her my Best Mate could be considered our very own edgeeffect

I met him at solstice last year and have been talking to him online ever since. He is loverly!
Back to top Go down
edgeeffect
edgeeffect

Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Synth wrote:
But other than her my Best Mate could be considered our very own edgeeffect

I met him at solstice last year and have been talking to him online ever since. He is loverly!
hug

Isn't she just so sweet that Hannibal would save her for pudding?

edgeeffect wrote:
Magick that went strangely wrong.

OK, so quoting yourself is wierd...

I went to that Summer Solstice hoping to meet this woman that I'd been frantically casting attraction sigils over for about a month. Turns out she had left about the same time that I'd arrived. But as the night went on I met a wonderful friend the like of which I haven't really had for more years than I'm prepared to count. So having put all that magickal energy into furthering my love (or rather,lust) life, I was rather surprised that it got slightly misdirected, but very happy.

Last edited by edgeeffect on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edgeeffect
edgeeffect

Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:47 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
why do some women change so much when they meet a guy? That's part of the reason why my friend became so unbearable to be around. Shocked

It's not just women. I've known a fair few blokes who have simply "vanished from the face of The Earth" the moment they get girlfriends.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7562961
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm

I met my best friend when I was fiending for a cigarette and he just happened to have one.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 S1rl90
More Numbers : 7582917

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm

I can't choose a best friend, all my friends are special to me on their unique way
Back to top Go down
Luminita
Luminita

Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 59
More Numbers : 7590461

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:42 am

Ok i just remembered the day i met kimmie.

It the first day of sixth grade, at lunch. I was sitting alone with a few seats between me and my peers glareing at the little buggers. They haven't gotten much better since then either. This little slightly femmy punk boy sits down next to me, and we get to talking. We ended up talking about our families. Found out we had some stuff in common, the most common was both of us being part native american. so we hit it off and have been friends ever since.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
I can't choose a best friend, all my friends are special to me on their unique way

Good point cariad. hug

I love my friends and they all have different special qualities
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:38 pm

The GB forums were involved...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?   How Did You Meet Your Best Friend? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did You Meet Your Best Friend?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next