TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+27
Ginger_Snaps
Emmature
lollirot
Succubus
VampireKitty
BadArt23
endless dark
TheDarkHippie
Spooky
JJ_Decay
cynfullov
Maxmordon
Seduction of Madness
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Symmentha
beautyindecay
ravengrim
Vampira132
Lolita Rose
angelofthenight
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
Madelchai
helen damnation
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^This weather is killing me. My face is beginning to flake now too. shock Now I have to use Vaseline instead of my usual moisturizer.

I know what you mean! My nose is flaking especially around my piercing and I have navvy's hands. There are tubes of hand cream on every surface in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Still can't close my car door.
There's a little slit about a foot from the bottom where something on the car slides into and a mechanism comes down and locks it in place...
Well, that mechanism is partially down and for the life of me and my dad we can't push it back/up or forward/down (not quite certain which way it needs to go) so for... the fourth day (and counting) I'm unable to (safely) use my car and have to hold it shut by tying it up inside to the steering wheel and gear shift in hopes of no one stealing anything. sad or frown
Then I saw my parents today... which is great... but I kinda miss them already...
And my uncle is in the hospital again... he's in bad shape... surprised he's lasted this long but, sadly, wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it out this time.. or next... sosad
Was declined Medical Insurance... really needed that... mostly for dental but still good to have "in case of an emergency"...
Lastly, and minorly, I have to create a webpage about myself again for my "Global Protocol and Diversity" class. Not "hard" just time consuming since I'm fickle and prefer doing everything with HTML instead of some "webpage wizard/step-by-step creator" that's too easy.

Not the worse going on... and could always get worse but... it's still stressful and such...
sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583692

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:57 am

Hit it with a hammer.

That always works when I have an issue with... anything.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:49 am

I miss him
& I want to kill someone else because of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Hit it with a hammer.

That always works when I have an issue with... anything.

OK, Thor... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:48 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
I miss him
& I want to kill someone else because of it.

Wow, WIR, sounds like something awful has gone on. I'm sorry. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Thank you, Red hug
It'll just take a loooooot of time {and drugs....kidding} to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:37 pm

I can't tell if I have a migraine.
There's a weird kinda pain in the side of my head (like the ones I get when I have a migraine) but that's it. No other symptoms. Maybe it's just creeping up on me very slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm PMS, which means that right now any little thing will piss me off and make me want to kill someone. Mad
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7581626
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:23 pm

RavenwindX wrote:
Still can't close my car door.
There's a little slit about a foot from the bottom where something on the car slides into and a mechanism comes down and locks it in place...
Well, that mechanism is partially down and for the life of me and my dad we can't push it back/up or forward/down (not quite certain which way it needs to go) so for... the fourth day (and counting) I'm unable to (safely) use my car and have to hold it shut by tying it up inside to the steering wheel and gear shift in hopes of no one stealing anything. sad or frown
Then I saw my parents today... which is great... but I kinda miss them already...
And my uncle is in the hospital again... he's in bad shape... surprised he's lasted this long but, sadly, wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it out this time.. or next... sosad
Was declined Medical Insurance... really needed that... mostly for dental but still good to have "in case of an emergency"...
Lastly, and minorly, I have to create a webpage about myself again for my "Global Protocol and Diversity" class. Not "hard" just time consuming since I'm fickle and prefer doing everything with HTML instead of some "webpage wizard/step-by-step creator" that's too easy.

Not the worse going on... and could always get worse but... it's still stressful and such...
sad or frown

Aww man, no wonder your stressed. I would be too. I hope thinks really start to look up for you. hug

MoonRaven wrote:
There's a weird kinda pain in the side of my head (like the ones I get when I have a migraine) but that's it. No other symptoms. Maybe it's just creeping up on me very slowly.

You really need to take it easy dear. Sounds like you need a "me" day to recover from the week. I really hope you feel better dear. hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Lolita Rose
Lolita Rose

Scorpio Horse
Number of posts : 114
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7570896
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:10 am

I keep losing my lovely buttons off my bag. I bought a little black bag from Hot Topic (you get them for a dollar and its donated to music programs, so I donate whenever I can.) Anyway, it was rather plain and perfect for plastering buttons all over. But I keep losing them.

I lost my faerie one, my gun one, my skelekitty one, and a special one that I'll never be able to replace.

You see a friend of mine took a button from one of her friends. Her friend is a boy I really like. (My friends call it my obsession, but I wouldn't go that far.) And she told me about it, and I took the button from her. (With her permission, though she was borrowing it.) I tried to give it back to him, and he let me keep it.

And I lost that particular button yesterday. I want to build up a little collection of buttons but they always disappear whenever I get more than 8.

It probably seems like a ridiculous thing to complain about, but I really really hate losing things. Just a few weeks ago I lost a ring that I'd had for 4 years. I can remember pretty much every possession I've lost. For some reason it just kind of stays with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 am

My "Global Protocol and Diversity" teacher is an idiot... or perhaps clueless... maybe lazy. I honestly don't know. It's an online class so it's hard to judge character... especially when you get little-no communication from him.

Spoiler:

Other than that...
Same ol sh*t but... I feel okay I guess...
Being able to drive would be super but...
meh
Not looking forward to going home but have tomorrow off so...
meh again
UPs, DOWNs, and everywhere in between I guess. At least I know I'll pull through like always, after all... "it can't rain all the time".

whistle
Shame $50 of peoplenip doesn't go half as far as it used to...
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 am

angelofthenight wrote:

MoonRaven wrote:

You really need to take it easy dear. Sounds like you need a "me" day to recover from the week. I really hope you feel better dear. hug

It did end up a migraine. A really, really bad one. i can't remember being in so much pain. And the nausea...dear God it was terrible. And after some sleep, which really helped, my head still feels a bit like poop. It's more of an annoying pain then a painful one.
And I only worked on Friday. There was exams for 2 weeks which I stayed home for. So how is it that I worked one day then got a migraine?? Geez tongue

Thanks Angel hug
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:20 pm

^^ Sounds like you need a trip to the docs to get a perscription of stronger migraine relief tablets. My friend suffers with the same thing as you Moon and was always in pain, but now that she is taking these tablets (will have to ask her what they are called) she can enjoy her life.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah I know. I can't keep avoiding him forever.
Hopefully he can give me something that works.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm down to my last pair of black tights. WTF happened to all my tights? Where did they go? wtf I cannot survive without them!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm

I cringed today as I watched $40 000 worth of appliances being delivered.
They can't even be bothered to give us cafeteria workers a freaking raise.
And our local college is using our kitchen for an apprentice program so they'll be making tons of money from that. WTF!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 pm

I think I'm being kinda' stalked. This guy won't stop texting me and keeps trying to get me to go out with him and I swear he reads every little thing I post on facebook. He's getting really annoying! Yes, I said I'd be his friend I said NOTHING about dating. I also think he lied when he said he was heathen. It's just some of the things he's said and how hes acted in the past don't match the religion. I'd be really sad if he made that up in the pathetic attempt to think it'd make me want to date the b*stard.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I think I'm being kinda' stalked. This guy won't stop texting me and keeps trying to get me to go out with him and I swear he reads every little thing I post on facebook. He's getting really annoying! Yes, I said I'd be his friend I said NOTHING about dating. I also think he lied when he said he was heathen. It's just some of the things he's said and how hes acted in the past don't match the religion. I'd be really sad if he made that up in the pathetic attempt to think it'd make me want to date the bastard.

I hope you took him off your firend's list.I wish I had some other advise for you but that's the best I can come up with.He doesn't sound like the kind of guy who takes rejection well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm

ravengrim wrote:
I hope you took him off your firend's list.I wish I had some other advise for you but that's the best I can come up with.He doesn't sound like the kind of guy who takes rejection well.

He's still there. idk. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh and he's just naturally that pathetic and annoying... that and he has my phone number and I really don't feel like taking calls/or texts from him.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:53 pm

That's why Facebook is also called stalkerbook.I try not to put personal things n my Facebook if I can help it since I'm mostly there for the games.You have to be really careful about who you trust there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:58 pm

ravengrim wrote:
That's why Facebook is also called stalkerbook.I try not to put personal things n my Facebook if I can help it since I'm mostly there for the games.You have to be really careful about who you trust there.

I post all I want along with the comment that "if you actually try and find me/do anything, you're pretty damn dumb. I'm ex-military stupid!"

But I guess some people really are that stupid.... of course I really don't have much personal info on facebook. and people outside my network can't view my profile..... granted they actually find my real profile and not my Jackie Ripper one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:03 pm

New Rant. My computer is p!ssing me off! I'm trying to watch Zeitgeist over the Internet and my computer stops playing it every few minutes and I have to do a clicking dance to make it realize it has it loaded to that point and should play. Google videos is playing better than YouTube was I'll admit, but it's still p!ssing me off!
Back to top Go down
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7562924
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 am

My page bangs are a bit off.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583692

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 am

I miss my consort. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next