TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+27
Ginger_Snaps
Emmature
lollirot
Succubus
VampireKitty
BadArt23
endless dark
TheDarkHippie
Spooky
JJ_Decay
cynfullov
Maxmordon
Seduction of Madness
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Symmentha
beautyindecay
ravengrim
Vampira132
Lolita Rose
angelofthenight
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
Madelchai
helen damnation
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 am

My mom fell twice yesterday.
Had a couple a dizzy spells and just fell right on the ground. This was while i wasn't home.
This morning my dad wakes me up to take my mom to the hospital.
She doesn't want to go. So I'm staying home from work to see how things are. She's sounding a bit better. She's moving more and I can hear her when she talks. When I'd ask her how she was doing, she would answer so quietly. So it seems to be passing a bit.
What I can assume was that is was a reaction to new medication she started taking Saturday.
Well actually old. A few years back she would take this medication as sleeping pills but they didn't help her sleep. Now the doctor prescribed it for anxiety.
So of course on Sunday she's worried about my brother. And takes 2 at once without eating (she's supposed to take ONE twice a day)
These pills cause confusion, dizziness and drowsiness. Which I guess was her reason for falling twice and NOW she is feeling the effects of the fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:02 am

^^ Moon -- it probably is the med, especially if she took them without food. Hope she heals up well.

My mom fell down the stairs at my grandmother's house a few weeks back. She's still feeling the effects; she's seeing the doctor on Fri. to check for fractures, etc.

I know you're worried. Take care. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Moon, I hope your Mum feels better soon hunni!

Is there something about Mums falling down? Mine had a spectacular trip down their back garden steps to fetch the washing in at the beginning of January and bruised her ribs and bottom pretty badly

She didn't learn from that particular lesson and did the same thing on Monday night. My Dad had been going out to assist her but on that particular night she just couldn't wait for him and did it herself. Impatient? I dont know where I get that from! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Been attempting to get support from PlayOnline so I can access my POL email account and email some screenshots to myself from Final Fantasy XI. Basically I "forgot" my password (or something) and since it's associated with Final Fantasy XI/the software... I can't just "reset" it on site.
For about 15 minutes (give or take) and counting:

Quote :
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
Thank you for your patience, we are currently experiencing high wait times but a representative will be with you as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your patience, we are currently experiencing high wait times but a representative will be with you as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

I dunno how Customer Service works these days but...
I thought
Quote :

meant the next available Agent will be with me... in a moment.
frustated

...filling me up with false hopes and promises of actually getting my issue addressed and resolved in a acceptable timely manner. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7574761
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Went for a drive with my best friend last night. After chatting about everything under the sun, I was laughing hysterically at something she said, and she replied with, see, didnt you miss me? And Im like, huh? I havent not seen you.... then she spent a full hour trying to convince me to dump my boyfriend. Neither of us believe in sex before marriage, but she takes it to the extreme and says you shouldnt date before your ready to be married, because otherwise you wont be able to control yourself. I have plenty of control over myself, but apparently because my relationship is already at a physical level (we've kissed!) it wont be long before Im fornicating. She spent so long telling me I was going to fornicate, that I was like, If you dont shut up you will put me in a mental hospital. And she replied, good. It will stop you seeing the boyfriend. So Im like, nah he would come visit me, and she was like, but you know what that will lead to, and Im like DONT YOU DARE SAY FORNICATION. So she starts going, Omg you were thinking about fornication! And Im like, how could I not be when you've been on about it for the last hour! I dropped her off and bawled my eyes out for ages. Whats worse was I messaged the boy (admittedly it was 1am) and he didnt reply, so I went home and cried in my bed by myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm

hug
I'm sorry you're having to go through so much over a boy.
I guess, in some ways, it's good you have such a caring/concerned friend.... but she needs to learn her limits and mind her own. You've already heard enough, beyond enough, it should be dropped there so you can make your own choices.
And boys... are stupid... but I'm sure had he been awake he'd call you in a heartbeat just the same.

Hopefully things will calm down a bit and you can continue taking things day by day and step by step soon. hug
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Yeah, I keep reminding myself shes only being this way because she cares. But even after saying, I dont agree with your views on dating, and I like this guy, she wont let up. Its really upsetting.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 pm

My brother told me she was fine.
She had bruised her ankle in the fall. Lucky she didn't break it.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm glad your mother didn't break anything Moon.
I hope she feels better soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:37 pm

headache!!!!!!!! and cold weather.... maybe I should go back to bed...
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7516398
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:25 am

As if I weren't depressed enough today...

I went online to see if there seemed to be a lot of special needs cats that weren't FIV or leukemia positive, just to get a rough idea as to what I could expect when looking for a kitty in the fall (once I get my apartment).

On petfinder I came across this sweet little kitty who I had seen over a year ago, whilst looking for a cat to live at my parents house. She is blind, incontinent and has seizures-- all of these conditions are related to the fact that she spent three years of her life shut up in an uncleaned carrier without any sort of care or medical attention. Sad stories like that make me feel so horrible-- I'm crying as I write this, yet burning with anger. How can people be so terrible?

Hopefully she can find a forever home. And hopefully the b*stard who did all of that to her is dying a slow and painful death, and will rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7580313
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:22 am

Seems like I rarely have time for myself anymore. I went from having no life, to having too much of one. Can't blame it on classes because i'm even busy outside of those now. I need 48 hour days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:48 am

^^Agreed! There are never enough hours in the day.

I feel like poo today. I'm tired and achy and I've been coughing alot. I think I might have a fever too. And I couldn't stay home because my boss is out until Monday. Neutral
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Agreed! There are never enough hours in the day.

I feel like poo today. I'm tired and achy and I've been coughing alot. I think I might have a fever too. And I couldn't stay home because my boss is out until Monday. Neutral

If you're not well the best place for you is at home in the warm in bed! I was poorly yesterday and I think staying away from work helped me to recover quickly
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7580313
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:24 pm

My mom should never tell me that i'm a horrible daughter ever again. I just put my health on the line for her. I walked all the way home in the snow all the way from campus because I gave up my last bit of money so that she could afford to get her blood pressure meds. My knee kills. It's a bit swollen right now, so i'm not getting up for the rest of the day. Good thing I had 2 hoodies on today, a scarf and my knee brace. Darn snow. At this rate, i'm going to need to get that new kneecap by the time i'm 25. The things I do for love. tired
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm

^^ Angel -- that's above and beyond! Please take care of you too. There are only so many things that modern medicine can replace, and none of them are bargains.

Give that knee, and yourself, some rest. And stay warm. hug
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 am

When has your mother said that Angel?? shock

Work was annoying, Too much running around. My sinus was bugging me. My stupid right eye has been twitching all day. I was told it's because I'm tired or stressed. Which I'm both.
My co-worker didn't do as I asked her which is what she was supposed to do.
I ended up wiping down the cafeteria tables when I should have been counting my stupid money.
So of course I am there till almost 2 instead of leaving at 1:30 like everyone else.
AND the school board owes me 23 !/2 hours on my paycheck.
I get paid to different amounts. One amount from the schools funds and the other from the board.
But they both go through the school boards accountant. So they forgot my school pay.
After having that crappy day at work, I figured I'd go out to eat with Michael.
We had the yummy Vegan/vegetarian Chinese food.
Then we grab a latte and doesn't my brother call me to say that my mom somersaults down the basement stairs.
I have to rush home because he had to work and I take her to the emergency room.
Nothing is broken thankfully. But she will be bruised and sore in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7578922

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 pm

I am so incredibly PISSED! I woke up at 8 this morning to find out that I was supposed to get up an hour earlier and I didn't know. My mom KNEW I should have been getting ready to leave with her and she just let me sleep. When I woke up and got all upset, she laid the blame on ME calling me irresponsible and mocking me for not being able to drive myself. Hello! I got up to the alarm I set! How is that irresponsible? She didn't tell me what time I was supposed to get up so I had to guess! SO I'm going to miss review day in my Japanese at 10. Nice huh? The exam is on Monday.

And you wonder why I have trust issues and am getting therapy??? She disapproves of that too. I'm on the verge of just packing up my stuff and leaving without even saying goodbye. I hate my mother.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm

^^ She disapproves of therapy, i.e. the thing you do to keep yourself emotionally healthy. God, the frigging irony!

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Even *my* mom was OK with me going to therapy when I was in high school -- although she wouldn't come out & say it, she knew that friction between her & me was my reason for going.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7578922

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Well she doesn't outright disapprove it. I'm seeing this counselor for my fear of driving and whether she thinks so or not, it IS helping. Talking with the counselor has helped me come to realize that I have issues deeper than just "fear of driving." You know what? I'm only scared to drive with her because she gets nervous and doesn't trust me (in any situation), so I don't trust her to help me. I can drive with her boyfriend in the passengers seat just fine because you know what? He has faith in my abilities and could care less if I make a small mistake!

Whenever I try to talk to her about what my counselor and I discussed and planned, she ignores me and will not take it seriously. Yet she nags me every day about learning to drive and getting my license. It's very frustrating. I'm so done with her....
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7582379

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:11 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
My stupid right eye has been twitching all day. I was told it's because I'm tired or stressed. Which I'm both.

That used to happen to me. But it was cause more by a complete lack of sleep than anything else.

Drove me freakin' nuts, though.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7582379

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Apparently "we're now locking the trash/electric closet doors and all tenants are responsible for bringing their own trash to the dumpsters" means "dump all your trashbags at the beginning of the alley less than 30 feet from the dumpsters."

Because walking through an alley full of trash is great!

F*ckers.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 am

Its 6pm and its still 44 degrees (trust google says 111 fahrenheit). Plus Im hung over, which just adds to the suckage. My ex-school principal who is like, 47 was very obviously hitting on me last night, buying me drinks all night, so I drank faaaar more then I intended, then I had to escape him. Felt terribly guilty about it all too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 am

My current job forgot to make me a W2. That's the last one I was waiting on to do my taxes. Seeing as it was under $500, I don't have to claim it, so I'm tired of waiting and just going to do my damn taxes now. I wish I would have known this about a freakin week ago when I got my other W2s.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7516398
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 pm

I woke up to one of my roommates screaming and cussing over the phone because her mother refused to get up at 8.30am and deposit $1000 (or some absurd amount) into my roommates bank account.

I can't wait to move in with my new roommates. They're not crazy and angry like one of my current roommates, thank Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next