TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Marilyn Manson's New Album....

Go down 
+3
Spooky
RedAngel
Vampira132
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Marilyn Manson's New Album.... Empty
PostSubject: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:31 am

Woohoo!! New album name released!!! headbang

02/02/09

ROLLING STONE

What the hell is Marilyn Manson up to, you ask?

"My new record is done, man," he tells the S.S. "It's called The High End of Low - it's a self-described state of being that I'm in. You're going to be f**king freaked. It's the sh*t."

Manson is currently in the mixing process - no word yet on a release date - and this month he'll shoot the album's first video, for the tune "I Want to Kill You Like They Do in the Movies." "It's nine minutes long," he says. "Severely sadist. Basically, it's murder, sex, death, the end."
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Vampira: I second your headbang!

No release date listed, I'm guessing? bars or trapt
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:01 pm

^^ No not yet, it should be to far off though. Fingers crossed it will be out later this year, I cant see it being released next year thats too far away!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm a little torn by all of this, being that I do have some personal connections and emotion-attachments with a lot of these gentlemen.

Two years ago Brian seemed to have his world fall apart. He cheats on Dita with a 19 year old, Pogo leaves the band, Trent and he have another falling out, and Eat Me Drink Me seemed like it was written by his teenage play-thing rather then him.

Chris Vrenna is taking over keyboard duties with Pogo now gone, and I think Pogo is still involved in a lawsuit against Brian. But having Twiggy back in the band means that Brian will have someone stable and talented to work with. Ginger Fish will always be the anchor of the band, but Manson himself needs someone like Twiggy to mediate his behavior and direction now.

Rumor was that Wes Borland was going to continue to work with them as a guitarist, being that Skold is doing something else, not sure what. Now Wes is talented, but I just don't like this guy at all, and now that Limp Bizkit is reforming (really, were they ever needed), Wes won't be doing any guitar work on an upcoming tour. But even being one lead guitarist shy from a full band line-up; the work Manson and Twiggy are putting together seems to be a brilliant release of three years of Brian Warner f**king up life. Maybe some epic art can be the product of all this disfunction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

True. It could be amazing, or it could be something disorganized that had the potential to be amazing. While I love most of Manson's work, I tuned out for a few years when it became sort of lyrically all over the place. But I'm anxious to see how this record will turn out -- if it will represent growth, or be part of the process.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Looking forward to hearing it. I adore his blowsy showmanship.

Really hoping that Vampira and I can catch him in the UK sometime this year, COF are letting us down bigtime
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:15 pm

helen damnation wrote:

COF are letting us down bigtime

Dont even go there Sister! bars or trapt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

I can't wait to hear this new album.
I've been really impressed with the way his music has evolved these past few records.
I think Hollywood, one of my top three of his albums thus far, was the first stepping stone and it continues to metamorphosis into something new/different each time.
Not quite certain how I feel about a "nine minute long murder, sex, death, end" song though... could easily go either way.
Marilyn Manson's New Album.... Goat10
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Marilyn Manson's latest is Goth gone familiar

Of the songs I've listened too, I didn't think they were all that "familiar."

Was "scary" something that it was supposed to be? I'm not sure if that's an old pic or not being used in this article, I don't follow him that close to know, but it is a very nice outfit!

Speaking of outfits... if you've given a listen to some of the youtubes of the songs on this album you'll have more than noticed that they are outfitted with "vocals" from Arnold Schwarzenegger. Well huh....
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580202
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

I've heard a couple songs from the CD and I loved them, which just makes me all the more excited to go see him in August. grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Marilyn Manson's New Album.... 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm

I think I might check him out even though I hated his last too albums. I loved his work in the 90's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson's New Album....   Marilyn Manson's New Album.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Manson's New Album....
Page 1 of 1