TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute

Go down 
+3
Morwenna
RedAngel
Vampira132
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7679405
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute Empty
PostSubject: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute Manson-1

Would you recognise this man if you saw him in the street? Believe it or not, the mullet-clad fellow in the photo above is in fact goth-rocker Marilyn Manson.

The 41-year-old, known as Brian Warner to his mum, is rarely seen without his heavy white make-up, black eyes and red lips.

According to Interview magazine, which published the photograph, Manson wanted to pay tribute to his favourite TV show ‘Eastbound & Down', a comedy about a washed-up baseball star.

Manson is said to be a "diehard" fan of the program and the photo above is his homage to the show's lead character Kenny.

David Gordon Green, a co-director of ‘Eastbound & Down' said: "Yeah, Marilyn Manson, he's ******* obsessed with the show. He goes so far as to dress up like Kenny."

Adam Bhala Lough, the show's director, added: "Whenever I see Manson, he's repeating entire chunks of dialogue and dressed like Kenny.

"He just walks around dressed like this and ***** with people on the street. If a waiter or valet tells him, 'Have a nice day' he'll respond, 'Don't tell me what to do.' Stuff like that.

"He's even dressed like this when I'm at his house watching Beatrice Dalle films and ‘Hoarders.'"

Manson is currently working with Lough and Green on a forthcoming horror film called ‘Splatter Sisters'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Washed up singer obsessed with a (fake) washed up baseball player?

Irony.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute 25883sk
More Numbers : 7419089
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:06 pm

That photo is scarier than anything I've seen at his live shows. In fact, I might just stop that thought at "seen".

But from what I've read, I guess that's just him all over. He gets influenced to the point of obsession. It's sad, really... he's got what it takes to be a creative powerhouse, but his work is getting increasingly derivative. His obsessions lead him off-course.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7585487
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

He looks like a mix between Weird Al Yankovich, Richard from Lost, and Carrot Top...
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7575353
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

ive seen him without makeup before and its never pretty. I dont understand why some girls are gaga over him even with makeup.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 am

I've seen a picture of him in court without makeup (and without eyebrows), and it look really weird but probably not as weird as some of the guys I go to school with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 am

I've always like the man. I'm not going to say I'm a huge fan running out to meet him, but I give a bit of respect for what he does. I thought a lot of his older music was really good. But just the fact he is getting himself so wrapped up in other things instead of being able to focus on himself and what he wants to do, I can see it as being sad and he must be tormented by it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Brian, what? I guess what Twig said was true; "You can take the man out of Red Neck North Florida, but you can't take the Red Neck North Florida out of the man".
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute   Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Manson removes make-up in TV show tribute
Page 1 of 1