TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
"Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

"Potter" turns to the dark side...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

"Potter" turns to the dark side... Empty
PostSubject: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:29 pm

"The revelation of a young Lord Voldemort shows a much more sinister Harry Potter movie." bat

Teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince--->

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809791044/video/9048692

It doesn't look half bad!
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : "Potter" turns to the dark side... Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:41 pm

It does looks good.
Thank you for sharing it.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : "Potter" turns to the dark side... 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 pm

clap

I cant wait until November!!!!!!!! I'm a "want everything NOW" type of girl! Looks pretty bloody good though!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : "Potter" turns to the dark side... Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 pm

HaHaHa! I thought you were talking about

"Potter" turns to the dark side... Harry_Potter_Goth

That does look kind of good though
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Potter's Radcliffe Reveals Brain Disorder

I guess it's nothing exciting but it is Harry Potter related.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : "Potter" turns to the dark side... Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Hmm, explains a lot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
More Numbers : 7589393
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:30 pm

That looks so cool. I can't wait till it comes out. I thought it was suppose to come out in November though. Has it been pushed back to July? That's way to long to wait. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 pm

^Don't they usually release Harry Potter books and movies in July? I remember them as always being released during the summer months.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Yeah they are normally released during the summer but I heard from a bunch of people it was coming out in November. It must of gotten pushed back or maybe they were wrong. Either way it sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm

endless dark wrote:
HaHaHa! I thought you were talking about

"Potter" turns to the dark side... Harry_Potter_Goth

That does look kind of good though

On a side note... Ron looks smokin' hot there! scared
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Nightmistress wrote:
That looks so cool. I can't wait till it comes out. I thought it was suppose to come out in November though. Has it been pushed back to July? That's way to long to wait. sad or frown

EEE!~My poor eyes.
Highlights to read post. Cool

I thought I heard that November was the release date as well.Seemed strange because they usually come out in July or August.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Sorry Ravengrim. hug
I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard it was suppose to come out in November. I thought I had lost it.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : "Potter" turns to the dark side... 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm

In the UK, the books normally come out in July and the films in November. I don't know why this one has been pushed back but I'm not a happy bunny as they're normally my pre crimbo treat to myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Originally the movie was scheduled to be released in November of this year, however due to WB wanting more of people's money they pushed it back to July of 2009.

Quote :
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The release date for the sixth Harry Potter movie, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," was pushed back on Thursday to July 2009 from its original slot in November 2008, movie studio Warner Bros. said.

The eight-month change in the opening date to July 17, 2009, is expected to disappoint millions of Harry Potter fans around the world who have already been waiting more than a year to watch the next big-screen installment in the international literary and film phenomenon.

Trailers for "Half-Blood Prince" began running last week in advance of the expected November movie release worldwide.

Warner Bros., a unit of Time Warner Inc, said it had decided to make the change to bolster its release schedule for the lucrative summer moviegoing season -- a period that can account for as much as 40 percent of Hollywood's annual box office receipts.

Warner Bros. President Alan Horn said the studio was also still feeling repercussions from the three-month Hollywood screenwriters strike that ended in February but has "impacted the readiness of scripts for other films."

"We know the summer season is an ideal window for a family ... release, as proven by the success of our last Harry Potter film, which is the second-highest grossing film in the franchise, behind only the first installment," Horn said.

The studio said the change of date would not alter production plans for the final, two-part Potter movie adventure, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." The release date for part one is tentatively set for November 2010.

"Deathly Hallows," the seventh and last story from British author J.K. Rowling about the boy wizard and his friends at Hogwarts School, was published in July 2007. The series has sold an estimated 400 million copies, and the books have been translated into more than 60 languages.

(Reporting by Jill Serjeant; editing by Steve Gorman and Todd Eastham)

In response to thousands upon thousands of upset fans...
Quote :
Many of you have written to me to express your disappointment in our moving "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" to Summer 2009.

Please be assured that we share your love for Harry Potter and would certainly never do anything to hurt any of the films. Over the past 10 years, we have nurtured and protected each film, and the integrity of the books upon which they are based, to the best of our ability.

The decision to move "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was not taken lightly, and was never intended to upset our Harry Potter fans. We know you have built this series into what it is, and we thank you for your ongoing enthusiasm and support.

If I may offer a silver lining: there would have been a two-year gap between "Half-Blood Prince" and the much-anticipated first part of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," which opens in November 2010.

So although we have to wait a little longer for "Half-Blood Prince," the wait from that film until "Deathly Hallows" will be less than 18 months. I am sorry to have disappointed you now, but if you hold on a little longer, I believe it will be worth the wait.

Alan Horn
President, Chief Operating Officer
Warner Bros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Potter" turns to the dark side...   "Potter" turns to the dark side... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Potter" turns to the dark side...
Page 1 of 1