TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+18
Spooky
ravengrim
DarkDreamer
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
Emmature
Vampira132
SPF
endless dark
WrappedinReflection
MoonRaven
Madelchai
helen damnation
Nightmistress
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
RedAngel
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Random Thoughts 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Great, now I can't get the damn song out of my head.

Put on some Rush. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Random Thoughts 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:47 am

:? I have a craving for something. Just can't put a finger on it though.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 am

RedAngel wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Great, now I can't get the damn song out of my head.

Put on some Rush. Wink

Ahhhhhh......much better! grin
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:37 pm

I think I wanna open up my own clothing and acessories store in the Bronx (or anywhere else in NYC). The "goth" stores in the city have been disappointing experiences for me and I really want to improve on that. I want a store that sells *dark* clothing, but not necessarily the cheesy or costume-ish Gawth stuff, ya know? I wanna sell wearable stuff - clothes for day or night, work or play, etc. And my prices would be reasonable; no one should have to pay $100 for a poorly constructed, cheap stretch velvet and plastic blouse that doesn't fit right on anyone. I would also have a section for larger sized guys and gals. Oh, and wouldn't mind if regular non-goth folk came into my store. If only I had money....and a business plan.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Random Thoughts S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 pm

^^I hear ya. I don't really like buying things over the interwebs because you can never be sure that certain fabrics will fit right. Around here the only "gothy" stores are either hot topic (Which I know really doesn't have any goth stuff anymore) and little bondage/ leather goth shops. All of them being very expensive and not the bets pick of "I would actually like to wear that" clothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : Random Thoughts Bjevig
More Numbers : 7578889

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Who keeps sneaking sugar into my food? Someone has to be, the past four days I've been really hyper. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I think I wanna open up my own clothing and acessories store in the Bronx (or anywhere else in NYC). The "goth" stores in the city have been disappointing experiences for me and I really want to improve on that. I want a store that sells *dark* clothing, but not necessarily the cheesy or costume-ish Gawth stuff, ya know? I wanna sell wearable stuff - clothes for day or night, work or play, etc. And my prices would be reasonable; no one should have to pay $100 for a poorly constructed, cheap stretch velvet and plastic blouse that doesn't fit right on anyone. I would also have a section for larger sized guys and gals. Oh, and wouldn't mind if regular non-goth folk came into my store. If only I had money....and a business plan.

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^I hear ya. I don't really like buying things over the interwebs because you can never be sure that certain fabrics will fit right. Around here the only "gothy" stores are either hot topic (Which I know really doesn't have any goth stuff anymore) and little bondage/ leather goth shops. All of them being very expensive and not the bets pick of "I would actually like to wear that" clothing.

I'm with you both. With Goth clothes shopping, it seems like it's either comically stereotypic Goth, or wildly expensive things that may be priced fairly but still unattainable, or nothing at all (or serious hunting, I should say). Diva, if you open that shop, I'll be happy to order. Smile In the meantime, I continue the hunt in unexpected places.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Random Thoughts 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:48 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

I already have plans to open the Emporium Galorium.... sad fact is that I dont have the money to do it. I have people willing to actually work in such an establishment but without cash I'm stuck.

Our plans were me to do the clothing and accessories, my friend Patti to provide a coffee shop service with home made cakes and my friend Clare to do home made gothic cards and home delivery flower arrangements

Maybe a pipe dream but sometimes dreams come true idea
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Ordered a small meatlovers pizza from the local House of Pizza. They didn't mess around:

Random Thoughts 0402102004
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Random Thoughts Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Holy cow. That's meaty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 pm

And delicious.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 pm

^ Now, I haven't seen many meat lovers type pizzas myself, but the few I have seen ordered... man, they'd be all dropped jaw at the sight of that one!

I wonder if the Damnation girls are hunting eggs today?

I see you bingbat
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 pm

<---- Is going to Fudderwacken vigorously
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 pm

tear I wish college was free.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Random Thoughts 2dhtn9x
I can't figure this one out... what would happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:05 pm

^^^The blue portal would start to come out of itself? ..I guess it depends on if the two portals are linked or not.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 am

^^ What great finds! I've always liked that fairy in particular.

I did lots and lots of yardwork yesterday. My knees are unhappy, and I feel like I've been stretched in all directions, but I feel fitter and happier. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 pm

I wanna close my office door, close the blinds, close my eyes and take a nap. I am sooo tired right now. Zzzzzzzzz.............. snor
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Random Thoughts 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm

cynfullov wrote:
^ Now, I haven't seen many meat lovers type pizzas myself, but the few I have seen ordered... man, they'd be all dropped jaw at the sight of that one!

I see you bingbat

They had an absolutely brilliant egg hunt. The weather was perfect so we were able to hide eggs outside too. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Yep, I made up my mind. I'm quittin' school after this quarter. It's too much work and I really can't see an end in sight. I'm super stressed with all the work I have to do, and I have very little time for myself. Add to that my wife duties (cooking, cleaning, taking care of the hubby)....it's a wonder I haven't gone mad yet. There's only a week off in between quarters, so things like extensive traveling would be out of the question for the next four years. Many of my assignments are due on the weekends, and even if I try to do things earlier in the week, there's so much of it it's hard to finish everything before the weekend. This weekend, on my trip to Washington, D.C., I had to lug my laptop and textbooks to do homework at night. Ugh. Yeah, I can't do this anymore.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Sounds tough Diva. But you do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm

think its time for a haircut, I got split ends and it stopped growing and its going frizzy... chop chop time
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Yep, I made up my mind. I'm quittin' school after this quarter. It's too much work and I really can't see an end in sight. I'm super stressed with all the work I have to do, and I have very little time for myself. Add to that my wife duties (cooking, cleaning, taking care of the hubby)....it's a wonder I haven't gone mad yet. There's only a week off in between quarters, so things like extensive traveling would be out of the question for the next four years. Many of my assignments are due on the weekends, and even if I try to do things earlier in the week, there's so much of it it's hard to finish everything before the weekend. This weekend, on my trip to Washington, D.C., I had to lug my laptop and textbooks to do homework at night. Ugh. Yeah, I can't do this anymore.

Sounds like a good choice overall, Diva. That's a lot to juggle, and it's worth it if you can see an end goal, but if it's dragging on too long and eating in to other parts of your life, it might just not be right for you right now.

I had my interview today. I have a good amt. of experience, and I believe I interviewed well, but the bottom line is I've never managed 25 people. So I don't believe I'm up for a 2nd interview, but maybe if something opens up just below this position, I'll be a good fit for that. At least I made a good impression. Neutral
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 am

^ Hey!... hug I think you could do a very good job of managing over a group of 25 employees! Just because you haven't before....well there'sa first time for everyone for everything

helen damnation wrote:
cynfullov wrote:

I see you bingbat

They had an absolutely brilliant egg hunt. The weather was perfect so we were able to hide eggs outside too. Smile
That's Awesome! I was hoping you all had a wonderful time! great

I remember the pics of those adorable eggs you & the girls made at last years Easter! clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next