TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
Vampira132
RedAngel
Emmature
endless dark
helen damnation
MoonRaven
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm

So, day of the EA concert, she postpones it until March because of illness. Now I'm trying to get a refund for my tickets, but I have yet to hear back from the Metro.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I just spent the entire walk to and from class trying not to fall on my a$$ but I was finding it very difficult. Now I have to drive my car to class when it will be freezing outside and I will be driving on pure ice.

You are one dedicated student. I would have stayed home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 pm

^^I really had no choice. I had a group critique and a class I only have one a week today and tomorrow morning when everything will be as bad as it is now, I have to be in class for my midterm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:07 am

I had major spring fever last week with highs in the 60s & now it's back down to the 30s. Damn sporadic Iowa weather. I keep telling myself it's almost over Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 am

Gah! I have to rewrite a large chunk of my final paper! I'll be up all night doing this!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7573423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:25 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Gah! I have to rewrite a large chunk of my final paper! I'll be up all night doing this!

Oh those late night paper writing events are always happening. I know you'll be tired, but just think of how good you'll feel when the thing is damn near perfect, and you hand it in looking like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 pm

I'm super tired and i have to leave soon to start training for the schools radio station. Plus I have some homework to do. Damn me for wanting job experience for my feild. I'm also kinda pissed because we are supposed to stay in a high of low 20's and have lows of negative numbers. Plus we are supposed to get constant snow showers even the day I leave to go home. I was looking forward to a warm spring break, not a freazing ice trap to drive on.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm sick. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

The Metro still hasn't gotten back to me about refunding my tickets.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I just talked to someone at my old college about the science class I need to complete my macro. The only science class I can take that isn't a crazy high level class here they aren't sure will qualify. She has to check with the registrar to see if they will switch the lab part to being a geology elective and not a general elective. If they can't do that then I'm screwed because I need 4 credit hours of science with a lab. She is going to call me tomorrow and I'm praying it works out.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I just talked to someone at my old college about the science class I need to complete my macro. The only science class I can take that isn't a crazy high level class here they aren't sure will qualify. She has to check with the registrar to see if they will switch the lab part to being a geology elective and not a general elective. If they can't do that then I'm screwed because I need 4 credit hours of science with a lab. She is going to call me tomorrow and I'm praying it works out.

What would you call a crazy high level science class?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 pm

My coworker just asked me to run a group today. Like hell I will! Let the friggin' intern do it. Besides, there's plenty of work for the clients to do - there's no need to run a stupid group.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

What would you call a crazy high level science class?

Bio 110 and Chem 135. Both of those classes are geared towards people going into the science feild. My advisor told me if I couldn't pass a basic bio there is no way I'd pass these classes. That's why I'm hoping and praying that they will allow the geology class. I had my heart set on astrology but they said that wouldn't count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 pm

^^^^ Level 100 classes are those that are for freshman and are often a repeat of high school. With a little bit of study, they should be easily passed.

EDIT: I think you also meant Astronomy. Astrology is the mystic stuff that mast scientists laugh at.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 pm

^^I've already talked to my advisor and she said only people going into science for a living take those classes so they are way too hard for me. The bio or chem that I would take that would be easy are 101 for both. But they don't transfer the same and that's why I'm having a problem. You are right about astonomy though. That's what I meant. I failed the basic bio at macomb which was bio 1000. So there is no way in hell I'm going to pass a bio or chem class geared for people going into science for a living. She said even people going into science fail 110 and 135 often.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 am

I flew threw microbiology but nearly failed chem 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:08 am

I feel like there is a static electricity flooding my brain.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Still sick. sad or frown And I have a ton of homework to do. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

I feel like my uterus is trying to make an escape.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Today has been a very long and stressful day. I have a headache from it, and if I could, I would push the button for it to be sleepy time and tomorrow already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

The three things that suck right now: Snow, Money, and no one to hang out with. B has yet to answer my text on whether or not he had to drive to Omaha in this crap snow.

Unless the roads look pristine tomorrow morning, I'm skipping class.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Just keep your legs closed and you'll be fine. kooky
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Just keep your legs closed and you'll be fine. kooky

I took three nsaid pain relievers but even at that, it felt like it would have burst through my abdomen.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Please explain to me how by you telling me you were having a bad day as well as I was is supposed to make me feel better. Further more, you say you are having a bad day everyday, so I honestly don't care. Your life isn't that bad. Start being a man and taking care of your sh*t instead of always complaining about it and having me help you out. You are older then me. It pisses me off because I want a marriage that is a partnership, not a baby sitting job.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 pm

^^ exactly

Slipped and fell on some ice that my stupid neighbour didn't clear off and i didn't see it because there was a fresh dusting of snow covering it. I just scraped it and it's a little sore. I'll live.
But damn, stop being so lazy. SHOVEL YOUR FRIGGIN' SNOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next