TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
Vampira132
RedAngel
Emmature
endless dark
helen damnation
MoonRaven
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm

^^She is literally turning Religion into English.

My digestive system hasn't been agreeing with me for the last two days. I've been in some crazy pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 pm

^^I can empathize with the stomach pain sad or frown Had a terrible one all day. Gaviscon has been a great friend, however.

Longest f**king day will turn into an even longer night. A&P studying for a test tomorrow will commence after a quick shower Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:52 am

Again my home is falling apart. The wall spout in my main bathtub has completely broken (I accidentally dropped my shower head on top of it, which broke the pipe encased in the spout sleeve. The only way I can fix it is by replacing the entire damn thing, and by doing that, I have to cut out the wall behind it so that I can get access to the fixture. Ah goddammit frustated tantrum
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 am

^^ Oh man, that really sucks. Will it cost a lot of money to get all that fixed?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7584902
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^ Oh man, that really sucks. Will it cost a lot of money to get all that fixed?

Most likely yes, but I sent a message to my dad because he is Mr. Fixit of the family--he's the one that fixed my drier by just replacing the belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

^^It's good to have handy family. Smile

Does my husband not realize that I too, come home tired from work? That I have school work to do many nights? That sometimes I just want to sit and relax all evening, just like him? He keeps asking me to do things and gets all huffy puffy when I don't. I'm sorry I can't look up those details online for you right now, I'm still eating my f**king dinner! Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 am

I really don't want to go on the air tomorrow. I just want to get out of class and then go home. I should have told my professor when I was talking to him that I would like two weeks off. This is going to suck. It is really bothering me that radio is one thing I love to do, but as of late my show has been more of a burden then a joy.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6149720
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Today has been a very crazy, crazy day.

My brother's anxiety has hit new levels, and a couple that I went camping with over Labor Day weekend were found murdered today. My head is pounding as everything tries to sink in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:16 am

^^What?! Murdered? That's pretty scary stuff. Were you really close to the couple? I'm really sorry. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 am

QueenbHorror wrote:
Today has been a very crazy, crazy day.

My brother's anxiety has hit new levels, and a couple that I went camping with over Labor Day weekend were found murdered today. My head is pounding as everything tries to sink in.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Details when you come over tomorrow woman.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 am

Diva- The couple were acquaintances of ours, and were always at the same things I went to. (camping, my sister's parties, ans so on) They were very likeable people, nothing bad can be said. But thank you, Diva hug

DCGG- I will, it would take to long to type out anyway.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

I am feeling so out of sorts. I hate school & my schedule, I haven't had time to see my boyfriend or my friends. When I try to relax all I do is panic about homework & what I need to do. I'm making him upset because I'm upset. My stomach issues have been flaring really badly the last two weeks on top of it all. It's all a big frakkin mess right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 pm

I hate it when the assignment asks for MY OPINION about something but the professor takes off points because I didn't use cite any "scholarly" sources. Whatever. It's only the third week of classes and I still have a 90 average so I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:38 am

1) I really don't want to go back to CMU anymore. I'm at the point where I was crying just thinking about going back. It's not that I don't like my education, I just can't stand how depressed I feel out there and missing my support system.

2) The baptism yesterday was lovely. My uncle asked me to be his alter server last minute because I was the only one there that knew how to do it that didn't have something they had to do for the baby. (My uncle is a catholic priest.) Only main problem I had was I was in heels and I knew my feet would hurt... I was wrong.

I don't know what happened, but my uncles voice started going in and out. I started feeling like I was going to pass out. I was doing everything I can to just stand there and not make a scene. (It's a little hard when you are standing in front of a group of people holding up the book for a priest to read from.) I then started to feel like I was going to throw up. I started sweating a storm. Luckily I was able to keep myself in good order not to have anything happen. When I told my uncle, he said he knew something was wrong because he didn't understand why I was so shakey. I was definately very scared.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 am

I don't know what happened, but everything is wiped off my computer. Icons, documents, photos, everything! So frustrated right now >sad or frown

Last edited by QueenbHorror on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40