TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+12
Madelchai
Vampira132
RedAngel
Emmature
endless dark
helen damnation
MoonRaven
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
deadcoldgothgirl
Ginger_Snaps
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Please explain to me how by you telling me you were having a bad day as well as I was is supposed to make me feel better. Further more, you say you are having a bad day everyday, so I honestly don't care. Your life isn't that bad. Start being a man and taking care of your sh*t instead of always complaining about it and having me help you out. You are older then me. It pisses me off because I want a marriage that is a partnership, not a baby sitting job.

great

Bit of sun here today so I tackled the neighbours' overhanging branches and I think I was a bit too enthusiastic - my right shoulder hurts like an evil sod. Still have more to do tomorrow, I might ask the boy to do it for me as he is a foot taller than me and is more methodical Laughing
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 am

I keeps snowing here. I'm tired of snow. Luckily it isn't that cold outside. I'm just hoping the weather that they are predicting for friday is wrong. It's saying that it is supposed to be a mix of snow, sleet, and rain all day. Back at home it's supposed to be 40 and rainy. Just as long as I can get on the road without ice or snow I'll be happy. Even if it is only being in those conditions safely for a few minutes and then I'm out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:11 am

can't sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm

I don't know where else to put this, so it is going here. I don't know what is going on with me lately. I'll be sitting around online, watching tv, or doing homework when all of a sudden I think of one small little random thing. This little small thing will be something that matt has done or has happened with him. Out of nowhere I will start to feel completely enraged by him and the little thing that happened. I will go over in my head repeatedly all the things I should have told him or should tell him now. After a while those feelings will go away and I feel torn. A part of me still wants to yell at him and say he isn't stepping up and being a man. Another part of me is saying he is trying and even though it is taking him a while, he has made changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

I can't wait to f***ing move. The a**holes above me thought it would be a good idea to start stomping around upstairs and go out side and start beating on the metal handrails when I started to practice my violin. They're still being rowdy. I'm not sure if they're moving or just being a**holes at this point. I hope they're moving. I do feel sorry for that dog that keeps whimpering up there.

These neighbours are the type of a**hole that thinks life is a joke. The type that thinks college is just a hoop to jump through to get to a higher paying job and do not care much for education (and get enraged when they fail the most basic classes that they should have learned in middle/high school). They also think they can do no wrong and that whatever they want goes. This includes having loud fights/parties at 4 AM. Who cares if the rest of the world around them is trying to sleep so they can be something other than a drain on society and scum of the Earth? I can't wait until they figure out that college is really more of a weeding out process. Because of the current laws, public schools are almost required to give out high school diplomas to everyone. College makes sure that only the productive/smart/considerate ones get the degree and get beyond mediocrity. Granted, this will take years and I'll most likely have moved far away before that finally sinks in.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

My GI tract is acting up again. Mad
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7358010
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Every time I think I'm sane I just go tumbling back into the abyss of mental illness.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:05 pm

I don't want to go to anymore of my classes today. The next one is just going to be a presentation and the last one is just going to be a pain in my a$$ because I have to sit there for 3 hours. Stupid mondays. If it was friday I'd be half way home.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Catching up:

Nsane: I hate crappy, inconsiderate neighbors -- I remember what that was like. Hope you can move soon.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
My GI tract is acting up again. Mad

I'm sorry, girl. Mine's acting funny too. sad or frown

Emmature wrote:
Every time I think I'm sane I just go tumbling back into the abyss of mental illness.

Emma, if you want to talk or just vent, please just message me or email me. hug

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I don't want to go to anymore of my classes today. The next one is just going to be a presentation and the last one is just going to be a pain in my a$$ because I have to sit there for 3 hours. Stupid mondays. If it was friday I'd be half way home.

Monday tedium plus restlessness... I know. I'm sorry. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 pm

^^^It's all good now. From all the noise up and down the stairs, I think they are actually moving!

Todays: I was trying to adjust my violin's new shoulder rest. It popped off the violin, and I was holding on to the shoulder rest instead of the violin... the violin fell to the floor, knocked off the mute and the entire bridge. I think I managed to put it back on correctly, but when I was tightening back up the strings and getting them in tune, I snapped my E string sad or frown tear I really did get teary eyed.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:25 am

^^ Good -- hope they are! Sorry about the E string though.

What?! I was waiting for this to go on sale, and I waited so damn long that they don't have it in purple anymore. Arrgh! frustated

Maybe this in green will have to be my consolation gift. Or this in carbon. I do have a $10 gift certificate. meh

Last edited by RedAngel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kept shopping, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 pm

I was hoping today would be better, but my body is hating on me. Not to get too graphic, but my intestines hated me so I had to spend a good amount of time in the little girls room. On top of that now my stomach and intestines are making loud angry yelling sounds at me. I don't know what I ate that caused this, what to do to stop it, and when I will feel better. I still have two hours left of walking I have to do today to get to and from buildings on campus.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Good -- hope they are! Sorry about the E string though.

What?! I was waiting for this to go on sale, and I waited so damn long that they don't have it in purple anymore. Arrgh! frustated

Maybe this in green will have to be my consolation gift. Or this in carbon. I do have a $10 gift certificate. meh

Wouldn't mind having those. Probably wouldn't fit.
But still very nice.

I'm getting a headache again. One that started yesterday. Went away and now decided to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Got a nasty toothache last night and couldn't get any sleep. I dragged myself to the dentist this morning. Had a cavity filled and I'll have to see the oral surgeon on the 11th to have my wisdom tooth pulled. Oy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:37 pm

^^^Before long, are you going to have any of your original teeth left? tongue
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

^^Nope. LOL But I'm beginning to think that by getting dental implants I will finally have the choppers mother nature never gave me. grin Oooh...maybe I could get sharp fang dental implants. Chomp chomp chomp! LOL bite
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 pm

My headache has not gone away yet. Upsetting. I don't wanna do homework but I know I have to get it done. I have to pick a non profit organization to make a logo for and I have to do copy writing homework. If I get it done tonight then I can have him look it over tomorrow and turn in the finished product on thursday. If I do it tomorrow then I'm on my own and turn it in on thursday or friday. Mostly thursday though because friday I want to get into class as long as I have to be and then get the hell out. That way I can rush to my car and go home.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Nope. LOL But I'm beginning to think that by getting dental implants I will finally have the choppers mother nature never gave me. grin Oooh...maybe I could get sharp fang dental implants. Chomp chomp chomp! LOL bite

I have thought about getting fang implants. grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
My headache has not gone away yet.

What all have you tried?
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Just got sad news that I wont be able to go to the Sonata Arctica gig on 19th March tear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Trying to find anything on Greyhound's website is impossible.... and aggravating. How does the website not recognize Lincoln, NE nor Denver, CO as places they have stations at, yet have these two places listed in their directory of stations and on their route map?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 am

I got a nasty migraine headache this afternoon that lasted until about a few minutes ago. I had a class tonight and thought I was going to die because of the bright fluorescent lighting was making my headache worse. So happy to be home...no harsh lighting here. tongue
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 pm

My instructors haven't yet posted the final grades for the quarter and I'm freaking out! tantrum
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 pm

My computer seems to be lagging a bit. Ugh. Time is going by so slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm

I've got a bit of a headache. ack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next