TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7364575
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:05 pm

^Oh man, hugs. Nothing's worse than when your brain punches you with all it's got.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Every goddamned time I attempt to save money some sh*t has to come set me so far back it fucks my year... sooo short story long, I'll be skipping birthdays and Christmas stuff... AGAIN... I hope no one minds I have to skip everything again, I didn't choose to and I didn't want to, but I need this car to work... Oh f**k, I need a new ID in December... well sh*t I guess the first part of 2015 is overly f**ked too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:28 pm

endless dark wrote:
Every goddamned time I attempt to save money some sh*t has to come set me so far back it fucks my year... sooo short story long, I'll be skipping birthdays and Christmas stuff... AGAIN... I hope no one minds I have to skip everything again, I didn't choose to and I didn't want to, but I need this car to work... Oh f**k, I need a new ID in December... well sh*t I guess the first part of 2015 is overly f**ked too...

Birthdays and Christmas' are all overrated anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
endless dark wrote:

Birthdays and Christmas' are all overrated anyways.
they seriously are...
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Cathy in August: Hey, let's go to the Catskills in the fall so we can see the leaves when they're turning colors!
Me:  Awesome!  Let's do it!
Cathy in September: About that trip...can't really do it.  I'm broke.
Me:  Aww man!  It's okay.  We can go next year!
Cathy in October on Facebook: Hey everybody!  Look at my awesome pics!  I'm in the Catskills!!
Me: wtf
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:19 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Cathy in August: Hey, let's go to the Catskills in the fall so we can see the leaves when they're turning colors!
Cathy in October on Facebook: Hey everybody!  Look at my awesome pics!  I'm in the Catskills!!

Time to dump their lying a$$.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Time to dump their lying a$$.

Agreed! But now I'm sad. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:33 pm

It doesn't really help when the guys in your department call a female in another disgusting when she is significantly prettier and at least 50 pounds lighter than you. One of the criticizing guy's girlfriend maybe a stick but she is not nearly as pretty as the girl they made fun of.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7588944

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:00 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Show up in the Catskills and be all "...awkward."
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:03 pm

All I'm going to say is, f**k f**king legally binding gag orders that I never agreed to but that I have to fall under the umbrella of and can be used to potentially wreck my sh*t by some cunty f**king assholes!

this is one of those things that make me love being an adult. If I have kids I will have to fill them in on what bullsh*t it really is being grown, no one ever filled me in on the pure amount of bullsh*t it is.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 pm

I really wish my supervisors and boss would stop lying to me.  I know I'm a royal pain in the a$$ that they can't wait to be rid of, and that my temporary layoff is going to be permanent.  I need to start applying elsewhere but can'take really bring myself to it until I get the official confirmation.  They all lie saying that I'm a good worker with supervisor potential, but I know they despise me; just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't take the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:08 pm

:/ Does everybody's life suck?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:04 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
:/  Does everybody's life suck?

To some degree, yes. Even though I didn't lose my job, I still have a crush on a guy that isn't remotely attracted to me.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7588944

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
:/  Does everybody's life suck?

Not so much, no.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7522963
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:00 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
:/ Does everybody's life suck?

I think everyone's life has its ups and downs...

Mine doesn't suck that much right now, but it does have its downsides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:08 pm

tongue Mines been sucky for a while, but I think things are starting to look up a bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:00 pm

That's good, nsane! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:46 pm

:/ I don't like writing essays period and I REALLY don't like writing essays about myself. I know this is part of the application, but I don't want to do it. I've procrastinated on it so much that I now will have to pay for over-night shipping to get it where it needs to go in time. Blah.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:00 am

I started taking figure drawing classes at the local community center a few weeks ago. Not only am I really bad at it, but the teacher is terrible. The class was advertised as "all levels welcome", but I'm the only beginner there and everyone else is a returning student. In the beginning I thought the teacher was giving me constructive criticism but today she was downright mean. She laughed at one of my attempts and condescendingly alluded that I wasn't making any progress. Long story short, I left the class in tears and won't be returning.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Carlotta, that's terrible! The teacher has no business teaching, given the way they treated you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:04 pm

The fact that they're at a community college doesn't surprise me. You might be better trying some books and youtube tutorials first.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 pm

I love kiwifruit, but I hate that it burns my mouth and teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:49 am

It's been 60 f**king years since the murder of Emmett Till and yet nothing has changed; the generation that fought for equal rights for blacks are now trying to remove them. Recent events have renewed my interest in expatriating because I do not want to be a citizen of a country that refuses to extend full justice to all its people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:28 pm

^^^ I've been planning to move for years. Come join me! tongue
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 am

I think I'm beginning to have a mental breakdown after working on a shift where both the supervisors only sit on their asses all day leaving only myself to actually do any work.  Rationally I know I'm not doing all the work, but I still feel like it. I keep having crying episodes without any provocation or reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next