TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Movie remakes make me crazy!!!

Go down 
+18
RedAngel
Spooky
Succubus
SPF
Nightmistress
ravengrim
Dark Gentleman
purpleluna
Ginger_Snaps
helen damnation
Vampira132
chelseagirl
MoonRaven
endless dark
angelofthenight
Maxmordon
lollirot
retroscope
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie remakes make me crazy!!!   Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:11 pm

My friend shelby11000 made a trailer for my fan fiction called The Nightmare After Christmas, so now I wanted to do one xD But it's a fake trailer, so it's not really coming to theaters. sad or frown Anyway, what happens is Jack and Sally have a baby girl, Jamie, and 5 years later, Oogie Boogie is back and kidnaps her. He's planning to kill her then kill Jack in order to become the ruler of Halloween Town. So Jack has to save Jamie an get rid of Oogie.
(Copied from the YouTube page)
The Nightmare After Christmas Trailer 2

http://hollyberryx.deviantart.com/gallery/#The-Nightmare-After-Christmas
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577687
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Movie remakes make me crazy!!!   Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:18 pm

omg Now that's one remake i'd like to see. That really got me wanting to see what would happen. In my opinion, Hollywood should make something like that because the plot would be brilliant, instead of the classic movies that can't possibly have anything more added to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Movie remakes make me crazy!!!   Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:48 pm

They're going to re-make Total Recall?
Total Recall" is totally coming back.

Neal H. Moritz and his Original Films banner are in final negotiations to develop and produce for Columbia a contemporary version of "Total Recall," the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger sci-fi action movie directed by Paul Verhoeven.

The original, based on the Philip K. d**k story "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale," follows a man haunted by a recurring dream of journeying to Mars who buys a literal dream vacation from a company called Rekall Inc., which sells implanted memories. The man comes to believe he is a secret agent and ends up on a Martian colony, where he fights to overthrow a despotic ruler controlling the production of air.

The movie explores one of Dick's favorite topics, reality vs. delusion, as audiences never knew whether or not the story was a dream. Either way, the movie grossed a very real $261 million worldwide.

Carolco was behind the original movie, which was distributed by TriStar. Dimension picked up the rights for a reported $3.15 million with the aim of developing a sequel. Columbia secured the rights from Miramax, which retained them when Harvey and Bob Weinstein left to start their own company.

Calling Dick's story "prescient," Moritz said he hoped the advancements in technology and state-of-the-art visual effects can help tell the "Recall" story in a fresh way.

Toby Jaffe is overseeing on behalf of Original Film. Matt Tolmach and Sam Dickerman oversee for Columbia.
'Total Recall' ready for revival
Col eyeing contemporary version of 1990 sci-fi flick
By Borys Kit

Feb 25, 2009, 11:05 PM ET

"Total Recall" is totally coming back.

Neal H. Moritz and his Original Films banner are in final negotiations to develop and produce for Columbia a contemporary version of "Total Recall," the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger sci-fi action movie directed by Paul Verhoeven.

The original, based on the Philip K. d**k story "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale," follows a man haunted by a recurring dream of journeying to Mars who buys a literal dream vacation from a company called Rekall Inc., which sells implanted memories. The man comes to believe he is a secret agent and ends up on a Martian colony, where he fights to overthrow a despotic ruler controlling the production of air.

The movie explores one of Dick's favorite topics, reality vs. delusion, as audiences never knew whether or not the story was a dream. Either way, the movie grossed a very real $261 million worldwide.

Carolco was behind the original movie, which was distributed by TriStar. Dimension picked up the rights for a reported $3.15 million with the aim of developing a sequel. Columbia secured the rights from Miramax, which retained them when Harvey and Bob Weinstein left to start their own company.

Calling Dick's story "prescient," Moritz said he hoped the advancements in technology and state-of-the-art visual effects can help tell the "Recall" story in a fresh way.

Toby Jaffe is overseeing on behalf of Original Film. Matt Tolmach and Sam Dickerman oversee for Columbia.
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7576126
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Movie remakes make me crazy!!!   Movie remakes make me crazy!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:21 am