TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?

Go down 
+17
RedAngel
cynfullov
BadArt23
lollirot
helen damnation
Nightmistress
endless dark
Dark Gentleman
deadcoldgothgirl
SPF
Vampira132
Morwenna
Succubus
La Diva Carlotta
ravengrim
MoonRaven
Synth
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578848
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Empty
PostSubject: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:11 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/990326/darkwave-deathrocker-what-kind-of-goth-are-you-problems-fixedjan-13-2004-pictures-coming-to-a-theatre-near-you

You're a Cyber Goth (AKA Industrial Goth). A superior sort of Goth - You take sh*t from NOBODY. Your tweaks are probably ecstacy and caffeine/sugar rushes, and you're probably quite the techie-computer person. You're jittery and demented, they got the matrix style from you. Is Skinny Puppy/KMFDM amongst your faves? You know how to have fun, and you absolutely ROCK the dance floor!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 pm

You're a Darkwave Goth! (AKA Velvety Goth, Depressed Goth, Mopey Goth.) Woe is you, woe is me...People may think you're a cheesy drama queen...It's just because their foolish little brains can't begin to understand the immeasurable pain that is Existance. Potentially shy, you love letting the world know how depressed you are. You've chosen the Gothic path for your love of darker things in life

I don't think that is very true Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:28 pm

I don't know if this is truly me either

You're a Romantic Goth (AKA Intellectual Goth, Maverick Goth.)You're quite the classic romantic, your style derived from your intelligence. You're most likely a philosopher or poet--or if not, you'd make a damned good one. You tend to lean on the Loner side, your kind makes people take a second glance, what with your mysterious and yet again positive energy. You're quite refined, and were drawn to the Gothic style most likely for its elegance and beauty found in darkness. Rennaisance, anyone?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Good God that was awful! I didn't even get to the third question when I just closed out of it. It wasn't even funny. Who the hell wrote that quiz?
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:37 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Good God that was awful! I didn't even get to the third question when I just closed out of it. It wasn't even funny. Who the hell wrote that quiz?

Someone who wasn't familiar with our "mysterious" ways I guess.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 pm

I don't think there was enough choices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Your Result:

You're an Angry Goth, and can't help but being mad at this stupid, stupid world. Amongst the few things you like are heavy, angry music and profanities. You have been drawn to the Gothic community for your hatred, short fuse and the shock-effect that Gothic offers. Wouldn't you just love to take a broken broomstick to those Peppy peoples' foreheads?

shock

I don't think so~!

Oh wait... that is basically a Rivithead. nurse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Akasha!!! Angry...pfft
grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:00 pm

^I think it was the :wumpscut: answer that put me over the edge...

Akasha LOVES her some :wumpscut: heart hail

grin
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:00 pm

I chose Wumpscut also : D
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:02 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7529988
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 pm

This is what they said about me...kind of correct in a way.

You're a Romantic Goth (AKA Intellectual Goth, Maverick Goth.)You're quite the classic romantic, your style derived from your intelligence. You're most likely a philosopher or poet--or if not, you'd make a damned good one. You tend to lean on the Loner side, your kind makes people take a second glance, what with your mysterious and yet again positive energy. You're quite refined, and were drawn to the Gothic style most likely for its elegance and beauty found in darkness. Rennaisance, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7578922

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm

You're a Darkwave Goth! (AKA Velvety Goth, Depressed Goth, Mopey Goth.) Woe is you, woe is me...People may think you're a cheesy drama queen...It's just because their foolish little brains can't begin to understand the immeasurable pain that is Existance. Potentially shy, you love letting the world know how depressed you are. You've chosen the Gothic path for your love of darker things in life.

Im a Drama Queen neener
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7568788
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:03 pm

MoonRaven wrote:

I agree, and some of the choices were kind of silly but it is supposed to be silly. I finished it for fun.

I got romantigoth. The lace and frills got me!
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:29 pm

MoonRaven wrote:

Thats the way it always is with quizzees though!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:03 pm

You're a Deathrocker Goth! (You can be considered Punk...Whatever.) Odd hairstyles and multiple piercings, you look like an Anime TV series spat you out with your funky hair... Which is cool. Morbid looks good on you, that or...You just like looking morbid, whichever the two. You sadist. You're not as much of a swellhead as the others...But you can be a real a**hole...Ah well no harm done!

None of those questions really resembled me with the answers at all. I was in between a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Dark Gentleman
Dark Gentleman

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 394
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 2vwy0zq
More Numbers : 7570814
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Bah!! I took these quizzies before and ended up with dumb-a$$ results. There are other ones out there and they're no different than this one.

For me, I know that I am a combination of Romantic Goth, Rivethead and Cyber-Goth. PERIOD!! grin
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Its funny just how wrong this is grin

You're a Cyber Goth (AKA Industrial Goth). A superior sort of Goth - You take sh*t from NOBODY. Your tweaks are probably ecstacy and caffeine/sugar rushes, and you're probably quite the techie-computer person. You're jittery and demented, they got the matrix style from you. Is Skinny Puppy/KMFDM amongst your faves? You know how to have fun, and you absolutely ROCK the dance floor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Dark Gentleman
Dark Gentleman

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 394
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 2vwy0zq
More Numbers : 7570814
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:31 pm

^^ (snickers) Now you know what I mean. grin
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7578889

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:36 pm

I got Cyber-Goth. They were only half right. Oh well it was a stupid quiz anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 pm

You're a Perk Goth (AKA Faerie Goth, Graver.) Amongst your wardrobe lies glitter everywhere and sparkly neon colours! Always giggling and having fun, your makeup consist of quite blindingly neon colours and stickon jewels. You're known for your bubbliness and have a more positive outlook on life. The best thing yet? You're not afraid of colours! Yay!

WTF??? Bubbly? shock
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7578752

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:18 am

You're an Angry Goth, and can't help but being mad at this stupid, stupid world. Amongst the few things you like are heavy, angry music and profanities. You have been drawn to the Gothic community for your hatred, short fuse and the shock-effect that Gothic offers. Wouldn't you just love to take a broken broomstick to those Peppy peoples' foreheads?

...not a broomstick ...a BOOMSTICK. heart
Back to top Go down
BadArt23
BadArt23

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 389
: : Where You At?
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7576112
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:00 am

Your Result

Lol, whateva.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:52 pm

My results also placed me among the... Romantic Goth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?   Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkwave Deathrocker What kind of Goth are you ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next