TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:29 pm

I got to go to warped tour. It was awesome. I saw tat, bad religion, escape the fate, the devil wears prada, and innerpartysystem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7582614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:37 am

I'm not sure how it came to be, but I snorted a shot of SoCo tonight at the bar. The build up to this ridiculous and strange act is a bit fuzzy, but it became a thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7686443
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:41 pm

This is going to sound pathetic but I made my own household cleaner today from white vinegar, cornflour and warm water. It rocks - my white goods have never looked so white and sparkly and I'm doing my bit for the environment too.

Having read that back I really do sound boring and old!!!!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 pm

^^^I think its awesome. I love making homemade stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Vinegar is indeed a very wonderful cleaner. Because of its acidity, it is a great disinfectant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7682031

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:07 pm

helen damnation wrote:
This is going to sound pathetic but I made my own household cleaner today from white vinegar, cornflour and warm water. It rocks - my white goods have never looked so white and sparkly and I'm doing my bit for the environment too.

Someone been watching Kim and Aggie?
Wink
Back to top Go down
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7031260
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 pm

I went to the Kings Island Halloween Haunt last night. Here is the website, if any one is curious.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 25883sk
More Numbers : 7421715
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 pm

helen damnation wrote:

Nope, you sound thrifty! Thanks for the tip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7686443

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Vampira132 wrote:
helen damnation wrote:

Wink

Busted!!! grin You should see my upstairs toilet. Considering that it's about 80 years old, it looks bloody amazing!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:54 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Vampira132 wrote:
helen damnation wrote:

Wink

Busted!!! grin You should see my upstairs toilet. Considering that it's about 80 years old, it looks bloody amazing!

Well, I hope it never looked as bad as some of the toilets they've shown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7582614

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:19 am

I think I've taken a bit too much on my plate, but at least I won't be bored.

Aside from school/homework and work...

I'm working on a children's book with my best friend, based after characters his sister and I painted as a mural for in daughter. The book is for her Christmas present, but after that we're turning it into a comic book.

I attend, set-up and perform at fetish parties as you all know, but now I've taken on the job of promoting for a new weekly gay-night at a club starting November 11th.

I'm working on my gallery.

Plus my role in the wrestling company is going to take a far more active character in and around the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 4066
: : Distopian Man
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 S1rl90
More Numbers : 7581604

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:58 am

Me and my friend were tricked to go to an evangelical church, that was unusual. I took the tour at Santa Teresa rum plantation, that was awesome! (free samples!)
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:22 pm

^^Mmmmm...rum factories. I visited the Bacardi rum factory in San Juan, Puerto Rico a few years back. Fascinating stuff!

How'd you friend manage to trick you into going to church?
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 S1rl90

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Well, her sister told us we were going to see a movie, deliberatingly hiding that we were going to see it at her church, wich was a tedious motivational film about a high school football coach who is sterile, his team hasn't won in almost a decade and his life pretty much sucks UNTIL he starts reading the Bible, submitting unto the greatness of God and his team starts winning, his wife gets pregnant twice and he GETS A BRAND NEW CAR! Seriously... and God changes the wind direction so they can win the state championship... this movie insults both: my faith and my intelligence.

But that's not the cherry of the ice cream, there's a scene of the movie where a football player is piggy riding a football player with his eyes covered only listening to his coach to prove how with faith he can do anything, well, apparently the pastor (who was dressed as a skater and spouting in totally radical-ish) made the first-time goers of some Bible Camp they were promoting to do the same thing around the place to get a discount and every once in a while the pastor would look at us (since my friend's sister sit us in front row) and tell the newcomers to approach... Geez. My friend and I only survived with making heckling remarks about the movie and exchanging grances of disbelief and astounishment about the whole situation, you know, the type of "at least I am with you here"
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm

^^^thats creepy. At least your friend didnt take you to Jesus Camp
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7355261
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 pm

^^Poor Max!!!!!! ya, at least you didn't get tricked into bible camp. I am christian and find those things ridiculous. (Especially that movie, it's just corney!) That is really low of your friend to do that! She should've told you where you were going to see the movie!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Just to be clear: my friend didn't had anything to do with it, it was her big sis that tricked us and here you have the film to enjoy, it's called Facing The Giants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_mKAinmJg

Dark Hippie, I am Christian as well, but I don't approve those circuses...
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Egbrlw

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:10 am

oh, sorry to your friend! Guess I got a bit confused there. Ya, those circuses are nuts! That movie is the biggest thing in the churches back home. Put football and God together and you have yourself a cult following! I think they all need to lay off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:18 am

Hahahaha! I can imagine about God and football, fun thing is that people were rioting at the end wondering if they win and saying amen every time someone mentioned how great God was (you could make a drinking game about it) and I told my friend "They know is a film, right?", but indeed, they need to lay off a bit, accept the universe is not their personal maid, respect other people and being less, um, you know... how can I put it? Have you seen El Topo, DarkHippie?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:53 am

lol! They did that at my church too when they showed it! Nope. Never even heard of it, but I'm sure I can find it online!
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
star member
Maxmordon

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:48 pm

There you go, DarkHippie:

https://www.youtube.com/ Mod edit. Might be a little too graphic to be posted on the board.
People will just have to look it up themselves. ~cyn

The whole expirience reminded me the church scene near the end of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Luminita
Luminita

Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 59
More Numbers : 7589148

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 am

hennaed my hair for the third time. strang for some normal for me.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Went to fright fest today! <3 went into the haunted house, witch was soo much fun! I was squished between my friend and 5 easily scared highschool girls. I was just walking through. going, oh thats pretty, thats neat. Someone would jump out. I jumped a bit. but when the girls in front of you scream there heads off, you know its there and it takes the fun outta it. Though, the guy with the chainsaw in line did flip me a bit. That is what I get for not paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm

I just pierced my own nose...
Back to top Go down
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7031260
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 pm

TheDarkHippie wrote:
Went to fright fest today! <3 went into the haunted house, witch was soo much fun! I was squished between my friend and 5 easily scared highschool girls. I was just walking through. going, oh thats pretty, thats neat. Someone would jump out. I jumped a bit. but when the girls in front of you scream there heads off, you know its there and it takes the fun outta it. Though, the guy with the chainsaw in line did flip me a bit. That is what I get for not paying attention.
Where did you go exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next