TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7338192
Registration date : 2009-01-17

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Great Escape it's at Lake Goerge/Glens Falls NY
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7014191
Registration date : 2009-09-20

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:42 am

Oh. Never mind, then.
My local amusement park, Kings Island, has a Halloween Haunt every year during the Halloween season. That's why I asked.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 Egbrlw

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 am

Aw yay! I've heard good stuff about it and I would love to go one year!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 pm

I had my first beer last night. and learned I have low alcohal tolerance. 4 beers and I was outta it. Heck, it only took 1 to get me feeling loopy. But, it was fun! My bestie made sure I was ok. But, looking at my phones inbox, I sent a couple stupid messages to my ex. one telling him "I am ao fucxking drtunmdk." which, I must say, was pretty good. Considering I kept dropping my phone and that I don't even remember sending it....oops. *insert embarressed smiley* oh well. He can deal. and then I called outta work today for the first time claiming to have a stomach bug. I did feel like I was going to puke and had a major headache. I probably shouldn't have drank that much, but I didn't think 4 beers would affect me like that! oops.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7669374
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 pm

TheDarkHippie wrote:
I had my first beer last night. and learned I have low alcohal tolerance. 4 beers and I was outta it. Heck, it only took 1 to get me feeling loopy. But, it was fun! My bestie made sure I was ok. But, looking at my phones inbox, I sent a couple stupid messages to my ex. one telling him "I am ao fucxking drtunmdk." which, I must say, was pretty good. Considering I kept dropping my phone and that I don't even remember sending it....oops. *insert embarressed smiley* oh well. He can deal. and then I called outta work today for the first time claiming to have a stomach bug. I did feel like I was going to puke and had a major headache. I probably shouldn't have drank that much, but I didn't think 4 beers would affect me like that! oops.

Sorry honey but that really made me giggle! Reminds me of text messages I've sent my best friend whilst under the influence. She once sent me one saying "you are the most excellent human bean I know". At that point I knew that wine had been taken.

Hope you're feeling no ill effects now
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 pm

oh, that is ok, I am sure many of ya'll will get a giggle outta that!! I am feeling much better now, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7560910
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 pm

I went to the pumpkin patch and ate lots of caramel apples and bought a giant pumpkin!
Back to top Go down
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7014191
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm

I saw Where the Wild Things Are with my little sister and decorated my mom's Halloween pumpkin cookies.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7350132
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Last night I went to a freak show. I was in it once- as a substitute for the usual double-jointed redhead. My friend who slices vegetables off another friend's back with a machete was on stage when another boy tried to hit on me. I said "hey, back off, I'm with the guy with the machete". The guy backed off. HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 25883sk
More Numbers : 7404646
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 pm

^^ haha! Awesome! If that didn't work, I don't know what would have!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
More Numbers : 7350132
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Lucky for me the guy with the machete is a huggable teddy bear!
Back to top Go down
chelseagirl
chelseagirl

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 311
More Numbers : 7553909
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:57 pm

I went to Austin, TX over the weekend, and at dusk I went to that famous bridge where millions of bats fly out when the sun goes down. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 578
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7570970
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 am

Oh Chelsea, bats AND dusk- mmmm beautiful!!! Lucky girl!

Reminds me of watching deer at dusk in the new forset. Beautiful.

On Friday I worked as a model at a Masqurade ball, that was wonderful! There was a harpist in one room, opera singer and violinist in another, we had fire performers, belly dancers, a tarot reader and so much more. Everyone dressed up so much, it was beautiful, so opulent! Pictures to follow!

Or there is this wee lil video.....

http://www.breathewith.me/?p=86 tongue

Watch the party and look out for the marie antionette mohawk and fluer de lis on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7571044

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 pm

I just went ghost hunting at an old abandoned radio broadcasting building at the top of a mountain covered in a bamboo forest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 pm

^^oooh, sounds fun!! Find anything??
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 25a7xqo

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:47 pm

We heard some random stuff, but since there were 11 of us, it was all walking and talking. We mainly went for the thrill. All the other girls were so scared except me. XD
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 am

^^that is so funny isn't it? it's just worth it to watch them scream at every little thing!!
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 am

I went and cut tatami with a katana at a swordmaker's house today. Then they fed us a nice home-cooked meal. Here's a video:
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 25883sk

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 am

^^ Awesome!

I went to a wedding on Halloween. The ceremony was beautiful -- outdoors on a farm, with the couple in a gazebo. There was plenty of Autumn color and a cloudy, misty sky. (And I got to feed a goat! grin)

The theme of the wedding was Nightmare Before Christmas; they had a custom-made Jack and Sally cake topper and the decorations were purple, orange and black. The bride wore a lovely purple gown. I brought my jeweler's tools in case the bride needed a last-minute adjustment on her necklace. She didn't, but the flower girl did -- I shortened her necklace for her, and became her new best friend for the rest of the evening.

The couple are so much fun. The reception DJ was excellent -- played a good mix. He played the Time Warp for us. grin The cake was so good -- a different flavor in each of the 3 layers! There was a costume corner for the kids... but the rest of us got into it, too. And the favors were candy bags, which we got to fill at the end of the night, so we still got to trick-or-treat.

The afterparty was great, too -- the couple joined us in our room along with some of the other revelers. We went to Chili's for snacks and such -- we called ahead as a party of 13, and then we showed up, most of us with some variety of ears or horns on our heads. The bride is pregnant, so a friend was kind enough to drink on her behalf.

We ate too much, stayed up too late, laughed till our faces hurt. It was an excellent time.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 am

^^Sounds like a really fun wedding!!!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7560910
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Morwenna- thats sooo cool. I wanna do that
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7565545
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 am

Ok I'm pressed for time, I'll give the abridged version of my weekend.

Met and exchanged information with a talented and pretty singer/fetish performer, and have hopes of having this little lady and her group blend with our group in New England for shows.

Made-out with Lady Gaga, she tasted like cigarettes and red-death, neither of which I minded even if I don't smoke. Second time I've chilled with her, last time was prior to her becoming extra-famous four years ago. First time for the fun stuff, a girl dressed like a cop with her was adding some baton action in there, but her Sexy-Vampire and Sexy-Nurse driver/entourage members pushed her into the backseat of their car when we walked downstairs together.

Sang five songs on stage with the Misfits, including Where Eagles Dare, She, and Dig Up Her Bones. Voice was shot afterward, because I had no time to prepare, but I received a huge ovation.

Was "God" for Halloween itself, so I just wore my usual club clothes, platforms, hair-done-up, and had a "Hello My Name Is" sticker. Danced, drank, and was kissed by sister of girl that I like, and by the girl that I like.

Sunday I ate sushi, yeah, I needed something a bit calm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:53 pm

^^sounds like an awsome weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7635631
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:49 pm

^ I so agree! Outrageously Awesome!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Much more tame than Spooky's, but... a recap of my evening:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next