TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7547780
Registration date : 2008-07-31

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 am

My fire training started today. I know some people on here already do fire work, but it was my first time today and I had a lot of fun. I am really liking the fans.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 25883sk
More Numbers : 7391516
Registration date : 2008-11-30

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm

^^ Fire training? Cool! What else is involved?

nsanelilmunky wrote:
RedAngel wrote:
^^ Tip: Roses are always a Win. Smile Not to over-generalize, but if there's a woman out there who does not appreciate a gift of roses, either they came from a truly malignant character (which you're not) or she ought to have her uterus revoked. I'd say that's true of any gift, or any gift of flowers, but roses (regardless of color) tend to say "I thought of you and then worked to find something nearly as beautiful as you are."

And then we get to look at them for days. grin What's not to love about that?

meh I'd rather have something a little more permanent I guess.

I'm only exaggerating about the "love roses or else" viewpoint; I know we're all different that way.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 2j4964z

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Red: I will be performing a fire dance soon. All the people involved in the performance are jugglers, fire dancers, comedians etc. I thought it would be cool to learn a new skill. I am starting slow and using palm torches.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6127399
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 pm

^Woah, that's really cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

SPF wrote:
Red: I will be performing a fire dance soon. All the people involved in the performance are jugglers, fire dancers, comedians etc. I thought it would be cool to learn a new skill. I am starting slow and using palm torches.

Is it Flowpulse? If it is, you should remind Tara that I wanted to learn fire stuff from her tongue
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
SPF wrote:

Is it Flowpulse? If it is, you should remind Tara that I wanted to learn fire stuff from her tongue

No its another group, they are not a strictly fire dancing performance group.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7552415
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm

The dental hygienist today said I was the first person who she ever had to stop in the middle of her work because of giggling. She said it was better than screaming, but a little weird since she was scraping and whatnot. My laughter caused her to start laughing after awhile, and then we were really in a pickle of not getting anything done. Fret not, professionalism withstood these giggles and I'm now super clean in the tooth region.

And two weeks from now I get a little more maintenance, and a week later it's out with these damn wisdom teeth. All in all though, the dentist said for 13 years since my last visit, a little plaque under the gums and four spots of deterioration on some morals molars (edit: I'm keeping that mispelling because it's awesome) was really good and could be taken care of along with those wisdom teeth fairly easy.

Yay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 25883sk

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 pm

^^ That *is* a pretty awesome misspelling. lol Good to hear you're continuing to take care of your health.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7562581
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:09 am

Spooky wrote:
The dental hygienist today said I was the first person who she ever had to stop in the middle of her work because of giggling. She said it was better than screaming, but a little weird since she was scraping and whatnot. My laughter caused her to start laughing after awhile, and then we were really in a pickle of not getting anything done. Fret not, professionalism withstood these giggles and I'm now super clean in the tooth region.

And two weeks from now I get a little more maintenance, and a week later it's out with these damn wisdom teeth. All in all though, the dentist said for 13 years since my last visit, a little plaque under the gums and four spots of deterioration on some morals molars (edit: I'm keeping that mispelling because it's awesome) was really good and could be taken care of along with those wisdom teeth fairly easy.

Yay.

I'm just trying to imagine you giggling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7540659
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Got sucked back into the fashion biz in a big way. Will sort you all out with a discount soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7657549
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Forgot to mention....
Saw Iced Earth, hellyeah and VOLBEAT in June. Wicked show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7561371
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Glamboy wrote:
Got sucked back into the fashion biz in a big way. Will sort you all out with a discount soon. Wink

Very Happy For where my friend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7552415
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 am

RedAngel wrote:

nsanelilmunky wrote:
RedAngel wrote:
^^ Tip: Roses are always a Win. Smile Not to over-generalize, but if there's a woman out there who does not appreciate a gift of roses, either they came from a truly malignant character (which you're not) or she ought to have her uterus revoked. I'd say that's true of any gift, or any gift of flowers, but roses (regardless of color) tend to say "I thought of you and then worked to find something nearly as beautiful as you are."

And then we get to look at them for days. grin What's not to love about that?

meh I'd rather have something a little more permanent I guess.

I'm only exaggerating about the "love roses or else" viewpoint; I know we're all different that way.

Well, I guess I'll have to get Nsane a puppy than.

Anywho, the roses were a big hit, and now photo's of them are on their phone to show whomever. So all things went well in that department.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 2ajugar

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Glamboy wrote:

Very Happy For where my friend?

It's a very big alt clothing webstore. Still sorting out the stock situation and listing stuff but it should be online soon.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

^^ Ooh! Looking forward to having a look -- thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7561371
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am

Video of me f**king around and sword fighting with Nerf swords during the camp out in England. It was fun. (The end is awkward since I was trying to be more careful due to a complaint that I "didn't pull any punches" from the last kid when I whacked his arm.)

P.S. They don't hurt at all. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKA0J6BXIuI&t=2m20s
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 pm

^^ Looks like it was a fun time. Smile Reminds me a little of get-togethers with my friends; left to our own devices, eventually someone winds up in a pith helmet or a cheese hat or a shopping cart... OK, you and your friends are considerably more organized than me and mine. lol

We went to the Oakwood Cafe this weekend, which doesn't sound exciting at all, until you see the menu: it's all Cuban, Argentinian and Italian. Hiked off the calories (maybe?) the next day at Umstead Park.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Th_sta10

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Was able to visit an older woman this past weekend with a large oddity collection. Beautiful human skulls, from infant to a 1000 year old mummified head. We talked for a while and was able to show her some of my animal bone and human teeth jewelry that I've been working on. She was so sweet and so excited to talk to someone who found her collection as beautiful as she did.
Back to top Go down
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 am

Cut most of my hair off today.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7563545
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

I went ziplining today. Wheeeeee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onHUf3CnOzc

Unfortunately pinwheels were not allowed. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Today is a national holiday... Fest Tag der Deutschen Einheit (day of the unification of the two germanies). So, today there was a big festival from Brandenburger Tor to Großer Stern along Straße des 17. Juni.

Along this street-festival, there was bungee jumping. I totally did it. I'm currently uploading the video of it too. I'll edit it in later.

here's the video

Last edited by nsanelilmunky on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 pm

^Wow, that's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7495390
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:54 am

I just got invited to make a piece for a large, respected gallery in Boston's South End. It helps that four of my professors are represented by that gallery, so I can't take all the credit...

The final piece will have to pass a jury, but getting this first step is still pretty awesome, even though I really don't want to be a gallery artist...
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7537044
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:06 pm

^^ clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Who knew that Nebraska had cool stuff.

For Halloween I went to a crazy party at this very eccentric art gallery. From the outside it looked like an old run down empty building, but on the inside it was filled with beautiful strange paintings and sculptures. There was a band, drinks, and a buffet.

Then I went to goth/industrial music night at one of my favorite bars in town. Saturday is the goth ball and I am helping with a booth there for a local clothing line.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next