TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+25
Alenuska
JJ_Decay
Lolita Rose
endless dark
Vampira132
Nightmistress
WrappedinReflection
TheDarkHippie
BadArt23
Spooky
chelseagirl
ravengrim
SPF
Morwenna
beautyindecay
DarkDreamer
Succubus
Emmature
MoonRaven
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
angelofthenight
cynfullov
Madelchai
helen damnation
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beautyindecay
beautyindecay

Number of posts : 125
More Numbers : 7561611
Registration date : 2008-08-05

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:12 am

I just love it when people (in law relatives) love to talk about me when im not there.

I just thought it was funnny that she had to mention me, over the most trivial of things.

While she was talking about me at her lame party, I was at school getting my hair done and looking fabulous without her in my thoughts.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sarahhdz
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I hate people who do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7578922
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm

I finally get done with finals right, and what happens? I come down with tonsillitis on the day of a LAN party I was supposed to go to, so we had to postpone it until next week after I get better. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7580313
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:50 pm

^^ I hope you get better soon. that's not cool hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:30 am

I'm gonna kill my neighbours!!!
I f**king hate them!!!
I also hate the fact that the fence starts at the end of my house....meaning their walk way until they get to their backyard is my wall and theirs. And I can freaking hear everything!!!!
I'm gonna grab that kid by his f**king ponytail and rip his hair out!!!
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
blast blast blast blast
frustated frustated frustated
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:33 am

Sorry
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:45 am

hug I'm sorry someone said something so awlful to have made you so upset. I just read your other post. Maybe it wasn't what was said, but more so how loud they were being. I hope they settle things down soon.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:15 am

I can't wait until Monday to get these damn bandages off my foot. My ankle's itchy!!! I used a pen to get in the bandage and scratch, but now I have pen ink marks all over. Imagine my embarrassment when I explain that to the podiatrist on monday. blush Oh yeah, and my big toe hurts. It didn't hurt before!!! tear
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 7580313
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I hope you feel better Moon. People are jerks at times hug

I'm sure your foot will feel so much better without those bandages. They itch enough to drive one insane hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:16 pm

It went on until past 5 in the morning.
I had to put my headphones on.
My mom said that some girl was topless dancing around. They were on our lawn and somehow made it to our porch. I really wish I knew that because I would have loved to tell them wear to go.
Next time noise control will be called. And they will be called every single time.
'I'm getting sick of it. We talked to him a hundred times and he likes to act all innocent.
Screw you bud!!!

sorry
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 7643509
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Olden days a chamber pot would have taken them off the porch.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

^^ Haha! Would still work today, but it's not worth the effort of "collection." sick

Hm, let's see... so they walk by that fence... what can be put in their path?
-- Poison Ivy (have someone who's not allergic put it in a pot for you and stick it right in their walking path)?

--Trip wire?

--Dig a hole, maybe 1 ft wide by 2 ft deep, cover it with brush, see if they stumble? (That one happened to me at college; the story's not good enough to retell, but I had a pretty scraped-up shin)?

Just brainstorming. grin Not sure how much you can do on your property, though.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7677252

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:14 pm

cynfullov wrote:
Olden days a chamber pot would have taken them off the porch.
Laughing

Seriously though Moon can you not get noise level devices installed? A friend of mine was unfortunate enough to live next door to a motorbike gang and she managed to get a result
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7582379

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:38 pm

RedAngel wrote:
--Dig a hole, maybe 1 ft wide by 2 ft deep, cover it with brush, see if they stumble? (That one happened to me at college; the story's not good enough to retell, but I had a pretty scraped-up shin)?

In this day and age?

That's just asking for a completely stupid and gratuitious lawsuit, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7568788
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:41 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Haha! Would still work today, but it's not worth the effort of "collection." sick

Hm, let's see... so they walk by that fence... what can be put in their path?
-- Poison Ivy (have someone who's not allergic put it in a pot for you and stick it right in their walking path)?

--Trip wire?

Just brainstorming. grin Not sure how much you can do on your property, though.

I would go with poison Ivy. I dont think you can get in trouble for having it growing. Just make sure you dont walk through it yourself
Back to top Go down
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7529988
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Moon , I say poison oak ..some sumac and ivy ...go for the whole leafy poison family as a garden.

Or if you are like me and in the sniper mood you can purchase one of these nice little toys and pick them off one by lil one.
http://budk.com/airsoft-stalker-slam-fire-rifle/p/21%20LP182B/c2p/hp/ naughty
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Although I blocked my e-mail address from a certain person I used to moderate for,he felt no need to protect my privacy and so he felt it all right to sell my e-mail address to promote the damn cruise his magazine is sponsoring.

The 2010 Rock Cruise
The Genitorturers and Noise Auction!

Change email address / Leave mailing list